PDA

View Full Version : one of those moments.

Loni
11-19-2010, 01:38 PM
just had one of those moments, that just goes to prove i like who and what i am.

getting dressed. i adjusted my panties, not special, just the leg band snapped, nothing heavy or sharp just adjust and snapped as my finger slipped off it.

one of those things a man would never know, a woman grew up knowing.
just a split second in life, a nothing thing, that means it all to one like me.

any others out there have such, just a nothing thing to remind you of how you love your self and what you are??

Sarah Michelle
11-19-2010, 02:17 PM
for me, it would be the idle adjustment of my bra straps while I work at my desk,
it nearly always drives home the point of how at peace I am....

Dana
11-19-2010, 02:23 PM
getting dressed. i adjusted my panties, not special, just the leg band snapped, nothing heavy or sharp just adjust and snapped as my finger slipped off it.

one of those things a man would never know, a woman grew up knowing.
just a split second in life, a nothing thing, that means it all to one like

That's the "thing" to women?

Its just underwear

But to us its lingerie LOL!

Christina2008
11-19-2010, 02:41 PM
Like having to pull a bra strap back over your shoulder, attaching stockings to suspenders with ease. Lip stick on your wine glass. I Love those little reminder moments that we are indeed “special”.

kimberly ann487
11-19-2010, 03:21 PM
One of my favorite moments is checking my hair and/or my lipstick in the rearview mirror at a stop light, lol.

Karren H
11-19-2010, 03:55 PM
For me its using my eye lash curler... While men wear tight nylon pantie like underwear... And spandex compression tops... curling their eye lashes is something that the typical male would never do let along never think of doing and it just something so un-male and so feminine about it to me..

MaryAnn40c
11-19-2010, 05:06 PM
A moment or two for me was getting my bra snapped and having a run in my nylons, having to go to a drug store and buy some.

Andrea's Lynne
11-19-2010, 05:25 PM
Slipping the strap of my nightie back up over my shoulder

stacey.eyes
11-19-2010, 07:31 PM
Two things, both tactile: feeling the long hair of my wig on my bare back, and feeling a breeze under a short skirt.

Phyliss
11-19-2010, 07:50 PM
When I first had my ears pierced, the tech told me to twirl them a few times a day to help with heeling. That was last Feb. Find myself still doing it at least once a day. Or, hearing them clink against the Telephone receiver.

Little nothing things, just gotta love 'em

Jilmac
11-19-2010, 08:17 PM
I wear panties 24/7 and just yesterday I had to go to my dentist because one of my lower molars was causing a great deal of pain. The dentist told me the tooth couldn't be saved. As he was at work pulling the tooth, with my body tense, I could feel the smoothness of my panties on my butt and it took my mind off the tooth and the dentist probing my mouth. Panties, what a glorious feeling that GGs take for granted.

Christy_M
11-19-2010, 08:37 PM
I love the lipstick on the straw or finding out later that I have a run in my nylons. Not when I run them putting them on but somewhere in the day, they got a run in them and now need to be replaced. I blame the former on being an oafish male with bear paws trying to maneuver them around my cankles but the latter is just something that happens once in a while.

t-girlxsophie
11-19-2010, 10:45 PM
flicking my long hair from in front of my eyes and when Im going out dressed when putting my coat on i pull my hair from underneath the collar these moments just remind me of the femininity I possess in me.also when checking my handbag before putting it over my shoulder and stepping out to face the world

:hugs:Sophie

Amanda Styles
11-20-2010, 01:15 AM
All of the above.

ShelleyTVUK
11-24-2010, 05:37 AM
Hooking my hair back around my ears so I can see things when I bend down. :-)

Michelle 51
11-24-2010, 05:53 AM
Putting your earrings in without having to look or lifting your skirt or dress after you put it on to make sure your slip isn't hung up.

Sarasometimes
11-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Adjusting a slipping bra strap, a lipstick mark on your cup are great but I think my fave is having a dangling earring brush my neck as it reminds my that the clip is pinching my earlobe ever so snuggly.

lauraabdl
11-24-2010, 08:57 AM
Catching a glimse of my painted toe nails, lipstick on my coffee cup and oh my after getting dressed cleaning up the mess of clothes all over the bedroom that I tried on to find that just right look.