PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressing and life skills!!

Miranda71
11-19-2010, 06:53 PM
For years I played with the odd bit of underwear or clothes being hidden from my wife, but a year ago I decided I would do some things full time.

I started with keeping my legs shaved. Great I thought. No objections from the other half. Then bought a five pack of plain panties. No objections. Then relegated the plain ones to the back of the underwear drawer and only have lovely colours and lacy ones now. I haven't worn male underwear in years now, and always have smooth legs.

Today is a big day for me. I now have a dress, skirt and pink top in my wardrobe, and my wife helped me buy them!! We're going girly shopping on Sunday, and while she still blows hot and cold I do feel on a high right now.

It has taken alot of clever manipulation to get this far with her. I think if I was this determined, diplomatic and driven in other aspects of my life, I'd be a millionaire!!!

So there you go, as well as the other benefits, crossdressing teaches us life skills...

mklinden2010
11-19-2010, 11:08 PM
Just a millionaire?

A million isn't what it used to be.

Tanya C
11-19-2010, 11:54 PM
Clever manipulation? Maybe.
But is it possible that she loves you and is trying hard to accept?

Christy_M
11-19-2010, 11:59 PM
Very well rewarded albeit time consuming process that has led to what seems to be a good place with your SO. I do have to agree about the millionaire comment...you might be dating yourself with that one :) when I was a kid, I remember the first baseball player to get a multiyear contract for a million dollars per year being Nolan Ryan. I think that was 1979 or 1978. By this time I had already purged a couple of times.

Congratulations on your success and I wish you many more moments like this in the future.

Kelly DeWinter
11-20-2010, 12:40 AM
It has taken alot of clever manipulation to get this far with her. I think if I was this determined, diplomatic and driven in other aspects of my life, I'd be a millionaire!!!

So there you go, as well as the other benefits, crossdressing teaches us life skills...

It's hard to find an encouraging thing to say about 'clever manipulation' of ones spouse as a beneficial life skill. A lot of people blow hot and cold. I can only imagine what a GG would think reading this thread. I think a better life lesson would be that you are very lucky fellow your wife still loves you even though you are a manipulator, would'nt you ?

Miranda71
11-20-2010, 03:37 AM
You're absolutely right. Having slept on it (literally), there is nothing to be proud of with manipulating one's SO, but I suppose alot of us have had to do it, unless she us the one to suggest you wear panties without prompting, which would never happen. I agree though, manipulation is a strong word, but we all do it to some degree, don't we? Maybe it's more like 'mutually agreeing limits'...

And yes, let's aim for more than a million, but it would be a good start!

AKAMichelle
11-20-2010, 10:55 AM
you might have something there. It does take a lot of skill to communicate properly with a wife on such a touchy subject.

Michelle 51
11-20-2010, 02:56 PM
>she still blows hot and cold <

I relate to your experience especialy the flip flop stuff.One day its "got any underwear to wash"and the next its the eyes rolled back in her head and the expression " please give me a break" when you change into a skirt and heels after work.

Presh GG
11-20-2010, 03:24 PM
Wouldn't it just be alot easier , faster and more respectful to talk to her ?
God, I hate the MANipulation of this thread, You are makeing your wife sound like an idiot and I doubt that is the case.
I hope you respect her enough to pay this back, i.e. love the women

Oh ,Kelly De and Tanya C I agree with you both.

Sasha Anne Meadows
11-20-2010, 03:29 PM
Now you need some nice wigs dear, unless you can style your male hair as a female. Wigs were the first thing my wife taught me to do buy after she started dressing me years ago. Good luck on your journey.

abigailf
11-20-2010, 04:14 PM
It is more likely a negotiation. You both have something to gain and lose. The more you are willing to lose, the more you will try to gain.

And yet, there is another life skill gained from crossdressing.