PDA

View Full Version : Feminization Project 101

VeronicaStyles
11-19-2010, 07:12 PM
Hey everyone,

In my quest to become the best women I can be, I've have decided that once a week I'm going to pick out a project or task that will help me become more of a complete women. Be it buying something, studying something or going out and trying something new.

I think this could be a fun thing for others to join in and share our experiences...

Anyways the task I'm going to focus on this week are heels. Guess ill go from the bottom up lol.
I have a bunch of heels for the club or bar but a girl can't walk in 4 inch stilletoes all the time. So my goal is to purchase a pair of simple but stylish heels I can wear everyday, to the mall, school, work. Ofcorse this means ill probably need help from a SA for sizing and fashion advice. The entire process I hope to successfully build a praticle wardrobe, learn about heels, and get advice on fashion from another girl(SA), and ofcorse to have a new pair of heels!!!!

Hope everyone finds this atleast amusing... ill keep updating as I complete my crazyness lol....

Veronica xoxo

Outtake55
11-19-2010, 09:06 PM
That is an excellent idea! My problem is where do you find size 13 shoes to try on, since everything is on the net these days? In Montgomery county, MD I am at a loss.
Karen

busker
11-19-2010, 09:36 PM
That is an excellent idea! My problem is where do you find size 13 shoes to try on, since everything is on the net these days? In Montgomery county, MD I am at a loss.
Karen

try
www.avenue.com
or
www.jessicalondon.com
each size up is 3/8 of an inch longer
i'm size 11 1/2 man's and i can wear size 12w heels strappy type. closed toe shoes would prob be size 13w or ww

Karren H
11-19-2010, 10:31 PM
Hope everyone finds this at least amusing...

Now that you mentioned it......

JennyA
11-19-2010, 10:52 PM
I love the idea. Next week get your exact measurments for your hips, bust, waist while en femme.
This will help you a lot when looking for clothes. You'll know what you fit into.

I feel like you too. This week I finally found the proper placings for my nubra breastforms. I now know how to angle them just right so it looks like an accurate bust. Last week I learned how to use my torsette and a belt to make boobs :) I need to lose some weight so I had skin to work with, but until its gone I love the effect.

Sallee
11-19-2010, 11:31 PM
It sounds like a great fun idea I am looking forward to the adventures

Outtake55
11-20-2010, 12:47 AM
that is the problem, I need to try on the shoes and then purchase. Over the net and delivery schedules what they are, my other half might get it, which is not what I want at this point. Thanks for the advice.

Charise52
11-20-2010, 01:10 AM
I have a very full wardrobe, and i have a pair of wedge heels that fit well and i can walk in them, and they make my calves feel great, yet I usually wear Birkenstock sandals... they go well with any outfit...

Mistybtm
11-20-2010, 02:01 AM
that is the problem, I need to try on the shoes and then purchase. Over the net and delivery schedules what they are, my other half might get it, which is not what I want at this point. Thanks for the advice.

Here's an idea get a P.O. Box for your girly things:2c:

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-20-2010, 05:21 AM
Great Idea Veronica, but once a week maybe a lil bit frequent coz it takes me forever to make up my mind and budget for weekly maybe not good. Can I suggest a monthly theme per part like High heels 5" for "that formal evening" and then stockings to match then evening gown then earings and change theme like maybe a casual style with jeans etc then say slacks. Maybe even a retro look then goth then ...... I think this is excellent idea Veronica. Like a fashionado part that helps us not only with wardrobe but gives some of us a plan to achieve outfits just fit for that occasion. Maybe even a target cost for a complete wardrobe to be the minimum cost for the maximum effect? Like a seasonal fashion event, any incentive to get a wardrobe for every occasion?

Dressit4fun
11-20-2010, 05:46 AM
This really does sound like an interesting Idea... I may have to try this myself. Thank you.

Carissa
11-20-2010, 05:58 AM
This really is a great idea! I have so many different things that I feel I need to work on that it almost becomes overwhelming. If I set certain goals on a monthly schedule, that would definitely make things more manageable. My top three improvements (in no particular order) to make would be;

1. Voice. (I know it won't be easy, but I think I can do it.)
2. Beer Gut. (I need to start walking more and maybe start bike riding. Swimming would be ideal.)
3. Make-up. (I'd love to go to a MAC counter (or store) and get advice on how to pass with a minimal/daytime look.)

Andrea's Lynne
11-20-2010, 07:18 AM
Think I'm with Karren here

AKAMichelle
11-20-2010, 10:49 AM
Karen

Nordstrom Rack has size 13.

AKAMichelle
11-20-2010, 10:50 AM
Some of the items that I need to work on will take a long time, so I may to pick a different task every 3 months. That way I will be able to make progress.

Outtake55
11-22-2010, 11:25 AM
Thank you I will check it out.

cobra6481
11-22-2010, 06:27 PM
This really is a great idea! I have so many different things that I feel I need to work on that it almost becomes overwhelming. If I set certain goals on a monthly schedule, that would definitely make things more manageable. My top three improvements (in no particular order) to make would be;

1. Voice. (I know it won't be easy, but I think I can do it.)
2. Beer Gut. (I need to start walking more and maybe start bike riding. Swimming would be ideal.)
3. Make-up. (I'd love to go to a MAC counter (or store) and get advice on how to pass with a minimal/daytime look.)

You've got my list right out of my head! amazing!

Shapeshiffter
11-23-2010, 09:14 AM
Sounds like my list also. Maybe more shoes tho.

Sunny Day
11-23-2010, 11:10 AM
Here's an idea get a P.O. Box for your girly things:2c:

Now that's a great idea!!!