PDA

View Full Version : MAN This is Strange

t-girlxsophie
11-20-2010, 07:11 AM
Well today Is a rare occurance for me,Am going to My Neice's Wedding Reception tonight and for the first time in a long time I will be going Shock! Horror! :eek:totally Drab,not even underdressing of any sort LOL,Mainly because I'ts a family ocassion,even changing my drink,not a straw or little Umbrella in sight :heehee: One thing that I wont be able to halt is my longing looks at the other female guests Gorgeous outfits So am left wondering am I going to the Wedding Crossdressing:D

:hugs:Sophie

Andrea's Lynne
11-20-2010, 07:13 AM
I just love going to events like weddings (even if I'm in drab) to see all the women dressed so lovely, beautiful hair and makeup, sexy heels, delicious perfume. Of course I wish I was right there with them!! ;)

Michelle 51
11-20-2010, 07:39 AM
The downside of going to events where the women are all decked out is after all the wishing and ooohing to yourself about how lovely they look is the intense urge to get home and dress.

Raychel
11-20-2010, 07:45 AM
That would definitly make me a bit cross. Not even underdressing.

And the after affects of seeing all those women in nice dresses, just leaves you feeling like crap. Only wishing that you could dress also. But it sure is great tio see the women all dressed up pretty.

:):sad::o:daydreaming::Angry3::D

The whole barrel of emotions all at once.

msniki48
11-20-2010, 07:46 AM
Sophie, if this is a total departure from your everyday dressing....then i have to agree...you are now cross dressing... :doh: I just married off my daughter this past month...don't think for a second i didn't ponder about having to wear a tux...instead of a gown....:daydreaming: yep i felt like i was cross dressing. my daughter, also mentioned a couple times...she expected me to show up dressed at some point in the evening...:heehee: i told her it was her day to shine...not mine...half the family would have been on the floor if i did.... fainted!!!!:eek:

do your best to enjoy the occasion....and maybe sneak a pair of panties in at least...

hugs

Karren H
11-20-2010, 10:11 AM
Well you are doing the right thing.... Its not your day in the spotlight... And imacting someone elses big day would be just wrong unless they invite you to come dressed that way..

Christy_M
11-20-2010, 10:24 AM
Now just think about all the new hair/make-up ideas you will have when you're able to dress again. I have heard a lot lately that there is always a bright side. :)

AKAMichelle
11-20-2010, 10:36 AM
hold yourself together. This will be very tough to see all of those great outfits and you wearing man clothes.

sandra-leigh
11-20-2010, 11:08 AM
Not even panties?? Unless that was by special request from someone, I don't see why not.

Veronica Lacey
11-20-2010, 11:48 AM
As with sports, it is fun to watch even if you still want to be out on the playing field in full uniform :D

SANDRA MICHELLE
11-20-2010, 01:16 PM
I feel your pain girlfriend, I want so bad to be able to wear the dresses some of these girls are wearing at weddings, and shoes, don't get me going on that. I don't have any man undies so underdressing would have to be unless I didn't wear any panties, perish that thought.

t-girlxsophie
11-21-2010, 11:46 AM
Well I went to the wedding Totally Drab,
Not even panties?? Unless that was by special request from someone, I don't see why not.There wasn't any special request Not to wear panties,just thought why not! for a wee change,so I wore standard male issue (trousers,shirt and shiny shoes lol) It was different taking a very short time to get ready,waiting on the wife for a change:)

Well you are doing the right thing.... Its not your day in the spotlight... And imacting someone else's big day would be just wrong unless they invite you to come dressed that way..
There wasn't any notion that I was going to turn up dressed,would never dream of impacting on someones big day like that,only my terrible dancing may have did that LOL

Of course,Sophie's emotions were never too far from the surface,from looking longingly at the Gorgeous outfits of the female guests, to seeing how there hair and make-up was done,there was some lovely outfits on show.had cause to chuckle near the end of the evening as the heels were coming off sore feet on the Dancefloor (I know that feeling):heehee:

The Bride,wore a gorgeous White strapless longline dress with fishtail effect and Tie back,with lovely beading under the bust.her hair was done in an updo wth tiara,she looked radiant,her Bridesmaids (two of my young neices) wore Purple halterneck Embroidered Dresses,suppose I have to mention the boys they were resplendent in Black Watch Tartan Full Highland Dress.

We Had a Fabulous time,but of course I couldn't wait to get home and Into something Pretty,which as it turned out had to be the day after,due to hangover :straightface:

:hugs:Sophie