PDA

View Full Version : New Job

joan47
11-20-2010, 07:45 AM
I have become very good friends with the manager of the local Maidenform store at Prime Outlets. I am being layed off at my regular jiob in Jan, Feb, Mar and I asked if she needed any help, she said sure, I have put in application and I am awaiting word from here corporate office. If I get the job I will have to wear all black, for example leggings or yoga pants with a black top, a little Maidenform button onmy shirt and a pink apron, short like a carpenters apron.. All the girls have seen me in full feme we had an after hours loungrie (sp) party for the local cd group. I told her the corportate HR people should like me, besides putting down that I was trans genered, I am also a veteran, they get two minorities for the price of one...

Raychel
11-20-2010, 08:38 AM
Good luck Joan, Let us know if you get it. I am sure that the business in that store will rise with the addition of our group.

Amanda22
11-20-2010, 08:41 AM
That's wonderful news, Joan. I have my fingers crossed for you.

Amy Lynn3
11-20-2010, 08:46 AM
Joan, the very first of my direct line ancestors to the New World landed in the Tidewater area. I have been there and have a grandfather buried there. If you get the job, I'm sure I will visit the store on one of my trips to the area.

Juliana Hart
11-20-2010, 09:20 AM
I wish you the best in your new endeavour. I just returned yesterday from the Tidewater area.

Paula Siemen
11-20-2010, 12:26 PM
Could you buy me some pras, panties and hose with your discount. I'm SOOOOOOOOOO jealous. You get to go to work everyday in fem, inpublic and won't have to applogise or feel scared to do so and you even can buy lingerie for a discount. LIFE is SO UNFAIR. LOL, but I am totally envious. Just don't spend ALL of your paycheck there.
Paula