PDA

View Full Version : Adams Apple

Toyah
09-11-2005, 07:52 PM
Now I know this seems strange but where ever you go it is said that the way to spot a CD is by his adams apple or the size of his hands.
Am I some kinda freak ( Tamara is banned from this question ), I dont have an adams apple, I have small hands and feet. I have relativly broad shoulders if I lost some weight would have a fairly natural fem waist.
Am I the only one or are there others who have these fem atrabutes

This does not mean I think I am passable just wierd

Tamara Croft
09-11-2005, 07:57 PM
Nasteh bint :cry:

Toyah
09-11-2005, 07:59 PM
Nasteh bint :cry:

Oh go on then have a pop:D

Tristen Cox
09-11-2005, 07:59 PM
There's always a giveaway somewhere. But that apple thing is a dead stand out. Too bad you couldn't let T tell you what she REALLY thinks :rolleyes:

Tamara Croft
09-11-2005, 08:02 PM
Oh can I.... oooOOoohhhh..... well...... Tam.. my SO... does have an adams apple, but is hardly noticable at all ;) so you're not a freak at all.

heatherCD8772
09-11-2005, 08:03 PM
Well I do have a fairly profound adams apple but as for my hands and feet go, well my hand is not much bigger than my SO's and I wear I size 8 or 8 1/2 in womens shoes. My ring size is like 7 if I remember correctly.

Priscilla1018
09-11-2005, 08:11 PM
Hm.Huge hands and feet,my Adams Apple is fairly small and not very noticable.One out of three.

JocelynG
09-11-2005, 09:53 PM
I never did have a prominent adam's apple and I have small hands and feet. Maybe thats why some of you have told me I look like a GG :p

Rachel Morley
09-11-2005, 10:41 PM
Hi Toyah,

Well, I 'm in the same situation as you I think, in that, I don't have an Adam's apple that shows at all.....I can't even feel it!

As far as my feet and hands go.....I have a US womans' size 8 which translates as a UK woman's size 6. My hands are not manly at all. I don't have hairy digits and I have long (for a man) fingernails and I think I'm right in saying that my ring size is a 7.

MarinaTwelve200
09-11-2005, 10:41 PM
There is a big overlap between the sizes of various parts of mens' and woman's bodies.---Some mens hands are as small as some womens and vice versa--the same can be said for adams apples, feet and talness.---Only in the more extreme of cases will a person's given body dimention be out of the range of one sex or the other. I think its really a case of how many different parts are the "wrong" size per given individual that may peg them as being one sex or the other in a CD situation.

I have lady's size 12 feet---a bit big but still within the fem parameters. My adam's apple is not noticable, ---my hands are a bit large, but not extremely so----and as an artist's guage are as long as the distance between my chin and hairline---perfectly proportioned to my height of six feet---which still is still within the height range of many women. I may look a bit strange, but still it could be worse---im happy.

Tamara Croft
09-11-2005, 10:50 PM
I have a US womans' size 8 which translates as a UK woman's size 6.Size 8 US Womens = 7 UK Female :p

http://onlineconverters.com/shoes.html

Gemma Rhodes
09-12-2005, 01:57 AM
I too have a fairly unrecognisable Adams Apple and also very little natural body hair. However I do have rather large hands and feet which will always be a give away.

Gemma xx

Ellen
09-12-2005, 03:43 AM
I prefer banana's & maybe not the way your thinking either

Ellen
09-12-2005, 03:44 AM
Ye Ellen everyone dont think like you lol

Khriss
09-12-2005, 04:10 AM
sure all me "sisters" have such unrecognizable "manly traits"....
my hair is blonde and fine,,,, features are...eh,,, :(
but I'm 6' 4" and where am I to tuck these (things) again!?? oh yeah -size 13 feet eh!!! :eek:
-i'mgettin'overitthoughhehe- :lol: itai'ntsobadrealy"K"

Donna
09-12-2005, 06:14 AM
I have small hands, small feet ,small _____. The only big things i have are my heart and my belly. And the belly is going!

Donna

Toyah
09-12-2005, 06:36 AM
Thank you all for your interesting and iluminating observations, makes me feel even more a part of our happy home

Noel Chimes
09-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Strike one- adam's apple sticks out like Mt. Rushmore :nerves:
Strike two-hands so big i can palm a basketball :think:
Strike three-size 11 "boats". :cry:
I wonder if the WNBA needs another power forward. :shh:
But then again there's a gg that works my shift and everyone wonders if she plays linebacker for the St.Rams practice squad.

DonnaT
09-12-2005, 07:19 AM
I wear a women's heel of 8.5 U.S., have small hands and no noticible adam's apple. But have broad shoulders, like my mother, and an 18.5" neck. I think it is the neck, and maybe the brows, that give me away. The large hairy arms don't help either.

kathy gg
09-12-2005, 10:29 AM
My hubby does not have a large adams apple either, but he has a guyish neck. We can wear the same size shoes size 9 1/2- 10.

I find the thinner a guy is, the more veins pop out, adams apple becomes more prominent ect. I think being just a tiny bit full figured or plump actually helps hide some of those manly clues...

just my .02

kathy in canada

Toyah
09-12-2005, 11:50 AM
My hubby does not have a large adams apple either, but he has a guyish neck. We can wear the same size shoes size 9 1/2- 10.

I find the thinner a guy is, the more veins pop out, adams apple becomes more prominent ect. I think being just a tiny bit full figured or plump actually helps hide some of those manly clues...

just my .02

kathy in canada

I know what you mean but never had one even I weighed 10 stone only a litle above that now. It is really facinating to find there are a few guys out there like me without that supposed guy thing

Marcyme
09-13-2005, 07:26 PM
Guess I am one of the lucky ones too....no adams apple, small hands, and I can share shoes with my wife. :D

Crystal Harmony
09-13-2005, 07:33 PM
I hate my adams apple its sticks out to much :mad: but on the other hand i have small hands,my gf has bigger hands than me and feet size are quite the same as my gf.

Katie Ashe
09-13-2005, 08:20 PM
I have had this convo with family before, about me...

I have normal hands, no apple, but have a butt :censor: chin :(
That gives me away, Girls don't have split chins.

But I do have nice fem feet; but to off-set that I have hairy arms.