PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever done this?

bredalee25
11-20-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi everyone,

Worn a bra for such a long period of time that it actually started bothering you?

I experienced this last weekend as I wore the same bra for over 18 hours. Now I know why my wife sometimes takes hers off at work.

I'll admit I had to take it off and not wear a bra the rest of that weekend.

Veronica 1
11-20-2010, 04:21 PM
Never. I have worn a bra 24/7 for the past year and never had any discomfort other than slipping straps.

suzy1
11-20-2010, 04:37 PM
Try having a corset on for a whole day! I don’t do that any more. The indigestion was something else!!!!

SUZY

Gina X
11-20-2010, 05:03 PM
I just love wearing a bra 24/7 and even feel a little strange when I don't wear one.

Lots of love Gina x

MJ
11-20-2010, 05:10 PM
yes i have but now days i just wear it out and at home i take the darn thing off

Schatten Lupus
11-20-2010, 05:13 PM
Ones that don't fit right yes, but ones that fit right and also are comfortable to wear no.

Cheryl T
11-20-2010, 05:49 PM
I wear mine every night when I come home from work and wear it to bed. The next day I actually dread having to take it off to go drab again.

Loni
11-20-2010, 06:08 PM
if your bra fits right it should feel like it is part of you.

is the band digging into you? if so go up one size. even bras from the same company will fit differntly.
so be ready to "test fit" all new bras, just a tape around you will only give you a ball park sizing. the mtr it is made of, how it was cut, make them fit in new ways.

StacyCD
11-20-2010, 06:08 PM
The only time that I want to take a bra off is if it doesn't fit correctly and then usually only to put on another that does! I would wear a bra a lot more of the time if it wouldn't upset my SO!

ziggie
11-20-2010, 06:28 PM
My SO and I are both blessed with flat chests, so we don't generally wear bras.

stefcd1
11-20-2010, 06:43 PM
Yes I have. A year back I spent a whole 3 day weekend female and by the end of the third day I was ready to take my bra off. But that was tehn, now I wera my bra as soon as I get home, sleep in it and only take it off to go to work. So I think I am addicted to my bra!!

Nicole Erin
11-20-2010, 06:58 PM
I wear mine every night when I come home from work and wear it to bed. The next day I actually dread having to take it off to go drab again.

Fundamental difference between CD and TS -
The above stated is what a typical CD feels like.
A TS can hardly wait to get home and take the damned thing off.

Danni Bear
11-20-2010, 09:19 PM
:yt: :iagree:

With forms it is probably different.

my boobs need the freedom after hours of wearing a bra

Danni

Gisele
11-20-2010, 09:30 PM
I love wearing my bra as long as I can except at work. I now and then have my days that I just don't want to wear it or my forms. But them days are once in a bule moon.

Karren H
11-20-2010, 09:51 PM
Try having a corset on for a whole day! I don’t do that any more. The indigestion was something else!!!!

SUZY

I've worn my corset for over 2 straight weeks.... Lost 9 pounds... And an ant-acid works well when wearing one I've found out. Kind of like an external gastric pybass...

As far a bra... My Playtex 18 hour bras down bother me at all.. Even ast 18 hours... Duuhhh.. Lol.

AlannahNorth
11-20-2010, 09:56 PM
Once I went almost 40 hours just to see how it would feel. I have to say it was great to take it off! However, the forms I was using were not actually proper 'forms' but something I had made up, so I think that had a lot to do with it.

SuzanneBender
11-20-2010, 10:08 PM
Like anything wonderful too much of a good thing can be a bad thing. A good t shirt or non underwire bra feels wonderful but at the end of the day it is still nice to take it off and be comfy. Maybe I am getting old, maybe I am not that much into the clothes but too me comfy is important.

sometimes_miss
11-20-2010, 11:47 PM
I Learned from the women I've dated that it's very important to pick out the right bra; the ones in the advertisements may look pretty, but not fit right. Me, I'm too embarrased to return anything, so I buy one online until I find one that fits, then buy a dozen more in all sizes. For theatrical purposes, I expect them to fit for about a year or two, under heavy use. Then the elastic starts to fail.

Michelle_ct
11-21-2010, 11:20 AM
7 hours and I take break

Jolene
11-21-2010, 01:48 PM
For me, a bra always feels nice first thing in the morning so I always try to wear one for a while before I have to dress for work. After I get home from work if I put a bra on, it does not feel quite as nice.

Christina2008
11-21-2010, 04:32 PM
Before I got my right size yes, the underwire would dig in and hurt or just generally be too tight.
(My last ex, left a lot of her clothing behind, so there was no harm in trying her bras on)

Now I know my size, all my bras fit and feel very comfortable and even enjoyable (for the first 5 mins then I forget I’m wearing one).
I've worn a bra all day today, 2 diffenrt ones now, when I wake monday moring I WONT be glad to take it off.

Lainie
11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Hard to find bras that fit my broad 42 or more back and my modest A cup size, so yes I am sometimes reminded that Playtex introduced the 18 hr bra some decades ago for a reason.

Pythos
11-21-2010, 05:09 PM
Tell you the truth, my least favorite fem garment is the bra. I like my corset better :). I can stand the bra for only a limited time, then I gotta get it off.

charlen
11-21-2010, 05:14 PM
I got towear a bra this week for about 14hrs while building a cabinet in my shop was my longest time to wear one . It did not hurt me at all .

ringedjohn
11-21-2010, 06:20 PM
I find that an underwire bra usually becomes very uncomfortable after a few hours. Wire-free bras are far more comfortable and I can wear a good sports bra all day without discomfort.

Yvonne York
11-23-2010, 03:08 AM
I always wear underwired bras and often wear one all day and sleep in it. So 24 hours or more is no problem if my bra fits and feels right.

Stephanie Anne
11-23-2010, 05:17 AM
After about 8 hours or so I need a break from my boobs stuffed in a bra. I do have to say going out without one on feels awkward now that my breasts are so noticeable. There is no way I can stand a bra after all day. Sleeping in a bra would kill me I think.

ClaireT
11-23-2010, 08:37 AM
The beauty of buying bras that fit properly is that they're a pleasure to wear. I'd suggest that anyone who feels that their bra is a chore to wear isn't wearing the correct size (like the majority of women if the stats are correct). I've owned uncomfortable bras in the past, I consigned them to the bin when I found better ones that fit well.

AKAMichelle
11-23-2010, 12:29 PM
I feel naked when I don't have a bra on, but the secret is buying a very comfortable one.

Lorna
11-23-2010, 12:52 PM
l have seldom had the chance to wear a bra for long enough to find out, but my Triumph Doreen long-line (usually worn with a high-waist girdle) can feel very tight after a while. Also, I am not usually able to do much more than sit at my desk or walk around the house when dressed, so it might be very different if I was doing a full range of jobs and activities. My wife used to sometimes say that a new bra (and a girdle even more so) would take a day or two to get used to but usually became comfortable enough in due course.

Jilmac
11-23-2010, 05:28 PM
I don't wear a bra 24/7 but as often as I can and I have worn it around the clock on several occasions and the only discomfort I've experienced was the pressuer exerted by the underwire against my chest. That still didn't give me enough reason to take it off.

Danni Bear
11-23-2010, 11:10 PM
Ladies,

it is not that my bra gets to be uncomfortable or that it doesn't fit correctly. It is only that my body needs freedom from confinment at times. That is not reserved only for bras but girdles also.

Danni

lauraabdl
11-24-2010, 09:50 AM
Finding the right size is the key. Being a 42B naturally is hard to find bras that fit properly but by looking hard enough you can find ones that are comfy.

Misty G
11-24-2010, 11:33 AM
I never have had a problem but I wear one everyday all day but if I leave forms in too long that can become a problem esspecially if adhesive is used

mklinden2010
11-24-2010, 11:38 AM
And, one of the side affects of CDing is that what the gals have been telling you all along about, "This is not as much fun as you think it is..." starts to really sink in.

No wonder so many of THEM would rather wear work shirts, blue jeans, and sneakers.