PDA

View Full Version : Girls Day Tomorrow?

ambermiller
11-21-2010, 02:50 PM
So I might be getting together with another crossdresser tomorrow for the first time ever. Were going to dressup, give makeovers, do our hair and just talk girl stuff. I have never done anything like this before and I was just wondering if anyone else has ever done anything like this. How was it? was it fun?

Thanks,
Amber

michelleky53
11-21-2010, 04:54 PM
Mine have always been solo, but I have run into some of the same people at a club, always good to see them.

carhill2mn
11-21-2010, 05:03 PM
Yes, I have with other CDs as well as a GW friend. It is different and enjoyable to spend time together as women.

JenniferB
11-21-2010, 05:19 PM
It depends on what the interests of the other person are. Occasions like this have been known to get heated, if you know what I mean.

juno
11-21-2010, 06:54 PM
It is definitely a lot of fun. What could be better? Read this recent post in the "Special Events and Occasions" section:

http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?143619-A-closet-CD-meeting-another-CD-privately!-And-why-u-should-try-it!

I might feel a bit shy about meeting someone one-on-one without clearly stating in advance whether either person want to be more than just friends. Most CDs are nice people, and are likely just looking for friendship.