PDA

View Full Version : OK, This Is Gonna Sound Weird

Julie
09-11-2005, 09:29 PM
I got motivated to put my pics in the picture gallery section. I know this program doesn't allow more than four pictures in a post so I figured I'd make some collages with themes, when practical. As I'm going through the pictures, the themes are making me dig deeper than I normally would. As I did this I started recalling the time, when the picture was taken. I found myself getting immersed, recalling all these good times I've had when dressed. It's like: "Earth to Jim: If you're feeling down, get dressed and go out!" DUH!

I didn't go out dressed this weekend. I did go out, but not dressed. Friday I was practically begged to get dressed and go out but I decided my body needed a break so I declined. Saturday I was with my daughter - nuff said! (There's more, but that's a member's only thing.)

So it's been almost two weeks since I've been dressed. And I'm telling myself I'm fine. And I'm believing this BS! And I say to myself, "Self!" er, wait, that's another story. So I say to myself, "Hey! This was a breeze! How 'bout we let all the body hair grow out?" self contemplates this... "Cool, then you'd be just like a regular guy!"

Suddenly self hits the breaks! "Like a regular guy"? EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

Funny thing is this isn't BS! This is how I think! I think like, 'Eeeeewwwwww, I'd hate to be one of those pigs!" I know, there's plenty of nice guys but there's even more creeps. All they want is to get laid so why would I want to be one of the "regular guys"?

I warned you! I said it's gonna sound weird!

Tamara Croft
09-11-2005, 09:34 PM
I warned you! I said it's gonna sound weird!You..... Julie Marie sounding weird......... :eek: and not dressing for 2 weeks???? *slap* shame on you!!!! but you're still lurvly :love:

StephanieCD
09-11-2005, 09:37 PM
The same thoughts led to my few "beard incidents"... ;)

JocelynG
09-11-2005, 09:43 PM
Not dressing can put me in the dumps too Julie. I hope that you can resolve the struggle that is occuring within you

Tristen Cox
09-11-2005, 09:44 PM
Well Julie I couldn't have said it better, call it vain or whatever but drabs are the worst! It's easy to be ugly or regular, however you get out what you put in and it's so much better to look perty :flirt:

Rainbow6562005
09-11-2005, 09:51 PM
You sound perfectly rational to me. :)

I'm in the process of acknowledging what seems to be a female (behaviors arbitarily assigned to women) part of me, genetically a man; my goal being to integrate that feminine aspect of me into the totality of me. Already, as a man, I find that I'm behaving more caring, gentler, softer toward people who irritate me, etc. So the integration seems to be proceding.

My guess is that you're going in the opposite direction: "owning" your male identity so that you will mesh it with what you may be more comfortable with right now, your "female" side.

In any case, Julie Marie, you're hardly weird!

Rainbow :)

Deanna
09-11-2005, 09:54 PM
I got motivated to put my pics in the picture gallery section. I know this program doesn't allow more than four pictures in a post so I figured I'd make some collages with themes, when practical. As I'm going through the pictures, the themes are making me dig deeper than I normally would. As I did this I started recalling the time, when the picture was taken. I found myself getting immersed, recalling all these good times I've had when dressed. It's like: "Earth to Jim: If you're feeling down, get dressed and go out!" DUH!

I didn't go out dressed this weekend. I did go out, but not dressed. Friday I was practically begged to get dressed and go out but I decided my body needed a break so I declined. Saturday I was with my daughter - nuff said! (There's more, but that's a member's only thing.)

So it's been almost two weeks since I've been dressed. And I'm telling myself I'm fine. And I'm believing this BS! And I say to myself, "Self!" er, wait, that's another story. So I say to myself, "Hey! This was a breeze! How 'bout we let all the body hair grow out?" self contemplates this... "Cool, then you'd be just like a regular guy!"

Suddenly self hits the breaks! "Like a regular guy"? EEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWW!

Funny thing is this isn't BS! This is how I think! I think like, 'Eeeeewwwwww, I'd hate to be one of those pigs!" I know, there's plenty of nice guys but there's even more creeps. All they want is to get laid so why would I want to be one of the "regular guys"?

I warned you! I said it's gonna sound weird!
Who here is qualified to say what is "weird" and what is "normal"? Just go with the flow. When I am unable to participate in my favorite activities then I fondly remember all of the times that I have dressed up and look forward to the next time that I can let Deanna out of her cage! Sometimes Deanna can be very demanding and I have to be careful when I let her out because she can be a very, very bad girl sometrimes!

XO,
Dee

Marlena Dahlstrom
09-12-2005, 02:05 AM
[QUOTE=Julie Marie]I think like, 'Eeeeewwwwww, I'd hate to be one of those pigs!" I know, there's plenty of nice guys but there's even more creeps. All they want is to get laid so why would I want to be one of the "regular guys"?

Because regular guys can also be nice guys? :think:

Think of it as cross-cross-dressing... :D

Wendy me
09-12-2005, 06:27 AM
two weeks gawd girl it nearly drove me nutts in one week.... ok it did drive me nutts (short trip) girl get dressed fast ..... go shopping ...buy something new if that don't make you want to dress you might be dead......

Julie
09-12-2005, 06:48 PM
go shopping ...buy something new if that don't make you want to dress you might be dead......

Something else I haven't done in quite a while! Shopping! Geez! Could I be dead?

Now I gotta go grocery shopping but when I return I'm going to get 'house dressed'. That means no makeup or forms or wigs. :eek:

"Hurry! Hide the children! 'It' is returning!"
https://home.comcast.net/~julimarie/images/animations/ladypms.gif