PDA

View Full Version : out of closet

rexy
09-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Hello all you girls.. as of this weekend i have finally had a chance to get out of the closet. Had a very nice weekend with someone i have met on this forum. We went together to a hotel halfway between where we live. We got our rooms and took turns going from our rooms in different styles of being dressed . Also went for a drive and went trough a drive window at fast food restraunt. It was very EXCITING, my girlfiend and i are planing on doing this again in the near future., if anyone would be interested in joining us mail me so we can talk about it............... it was so much fun to be out of the closet :) :)

Tristen Cox
09-11-2005, 10:26 PM
Sounds fun, didn't get the chance to go out driving myself but that was probably a good thing since we were all pretty dwunk:p More adventures to come I'm sure now that you got that taste of freedom ;) Live it up!

Debbie Kong
09-11-2005, 10:39 PM
Hello all you girls.. as of this weekend I have finally had a chance to get out of the closet. It was very EXCITING, my girlfriend and I are planning on doing this again in the near future. If anyone would be interested in joining us mail me so we can talk about it............... it was so much fun to be out of the closet :) :)

Wow! I'm very happy for you. Wish I could have been there too.

Debbie

Rikki
09-12-2005, 12:50 AM
Way to go girl. I think that is a great way for meet up with other crossdressers, meet at a half way point and have a good time.

Rikki