PDA

View Full Version : What part of Crossdressing do you hate... or like least...

Karren H
11-22-2010, 12:40 PM
While crossdressing.... During crossdressing... What do you hate to do.... Or dislike most... Or like the least... And no "I hate when I'm not dressed or I hate when I have to out it all away" because its not really part of crossdressing.... its non-crossdressing... Not before or after... During!

For me its the mess I make putting my makeup on.. I'm a pig and for some reason I have to get out every single piece of makeup I own and go through it all to find what I want... Then I use like 10 eye shadows and 2 mascaras and primers and powders and it gets all over everything.. Towels and tissues and q-tips. On the counter, in the sink, on the toilet.. On the floor...

And when I'd done I'm fully dressed and its like I want to go but I have to take another 30 minutes to clean up and put everything back in the right case... I totally hate that.. Do I need 70 eye shadows and 20 mascaras?? I'm thinking of chucking it all and getting just a few basic makeup items... Hmmmm. Ok maybe I'll keep my MAC stuff... And my brushes. I can't get rid of my 25 lipsticks!!! Damn.... I always bring along just the outfits I want to wear but I can't not do that with makeup!!

TGMarla
11-22-2010, 12:49 PM
I don't do much when I dress. Mostly, I don't go out (never any problems that way), so I do indoor activities. It's just that most of the things I need to get done aren't conducive to wearing pretty, delicate clothing and high heels. So those things don't get done when I'm dressed. I guess my complaint here is that my dressing time is so often non-productive time.

And I agree with you, Karren......
Clean-up is a chore.

That and I'm always primping......

MJ
11-22-2010, 12:56 PM
i hate the time i need to get ready oh yes the clean up I'm worse than a woman

Briana90802
11-22-2010, 12:57 PM
The worst part about dressage as girl is knowing that I'll have to go back to boy clothes eventually.

Secondly knowing that society won't really accept that this is who I am. Oh well. At least it makes me happy. :)

AllieSF
11-22-2010, 01:00 PM
Great question. I go out a lot, so my hurry is to finish up and hit the road. I go out have a fabulous time and then come home to disassemble myself back into the other me. That is easy enough, except now I am tired and have my "stuff" piled up all over the bathroom and I just want to go to bed. So I go to bed. The next day after doing my morning rituals, that "stuff" is still there all over my bathroom just looking at me and asking, "When are you going to treat me right and put me back where I belong on hangars, neatly folded in drawers or in the overcrowded clothes hamper for a nice long hot bath?" "Dears, I will get to you later when I feel like it, or at leas,t just before my son comes home from work." I want a personal, good looking, efficient maid to handle all this "stuff"!

SherriePall
11-22-2010, 01:06 PM
Let's see, Karren. I hate that I can't just go out and run about whilst dressed. It's just not completely possible, so I don't want to hear from those who have 100 per cent freedom to just get up and go. I also hate that when I have a couple, two, three hours to dress, I just can't seem to keep just one outfit on. I usually end up changing at least once before I'm through.
Well, did I answer the question satisfactorily?

GingerLeigh
11-22-2010, 01:08 PM
I hate the fact there is nothing to do when dressed. I don't go out or anything like that, and I cannot start on some serious woodworking project with heels on. I do nothing. I like being dressed, but it can be boring.

Ginger

Janet Bern
11-22-2010, 01:16 PM
worst is cleaning up..
second is the application of makeup (takes too long)

Katie Ellen
11-22-2010, 01:25 PM
Neglecting my male chores is also my biggest problem. I've had a lot more time lately to dress, but at the end of the day nothing's done. And I'm home all day! What do I do all day?????

Chickhe
11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
I hate thinking about negative things...but I hate that it takes me hours to get ready, that I have to sneak out of my house and I hate buying expensive makeup.

Dawna Ellen Bays
11-22-2010, 01:28 PM
Makeup removal...I have to make sure the SLIGHTEST remnants are gone...

Amanda22
11-22-2010, 01:44 PM
Interesting question, and there's nothing I hate. If I really, really stretched for an idea, it would be shortage of closet space for my expanding feminine wardrobe.

Kelly DeWinter
11-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Great Question Karren !

Making a decision on what to wear. In drab mode I don't give it much thought (jeans,or dockers, nice shirt, socks, shoes bam done !) , but enfem it has to be just right ! It drives me crazy !

Sophie86
11-22-2010, 01:50 PM
I don't mind the mess. I like how girly my vanity looks with my makeup spread out all over it. :)

I hate getting dolled up and not having anywhere to go. I hate not having hips so that the clothes don't fit quite right. I hate having such a limited selection of things to wear.

Karen, if you're serious about tossing out a bunch of makeup, can I send you my address? I'll pay for the shipping. :D

Amanda22
11-22-2010, 01:56 PM
I don't mind the mess. I like how girly my vanity looks with my makeup spread out all over it.

I can't agree more. I have more girlie tools, bottles, pencils, etc. on my side of the vanity than my wife has on hers. Not that it's a competition of anything. Admittedly, I have a lot to learn to be more efficient applying makeup, but it makes me feel good to see everything spread out all over the place. It's visual evidence that this is really a part of my life and I love it!

LisaM
11-22-2010, 01:59 PM
I think the worst part of getting all dressed up is not being able to really be out socializing as a woman. I mean I do go out; I go to movies and planned gender events. But I really don't get a real chance to be out with other people as just another woman.

BRANDYJ
11-22-2010, 02:01 PM
Being all dressed up and no place to go. I am not passable and will not subject myself to ridicule, humiliation or making others around me feel uncomfortable.

StacyChambers
11-22-2010, 02:09 PM
My least favorite part is picking up the discarded outfits from the closet floor and putting them back where they belong.

Diane Smith
11-22-2010, 02:10 PM
Two things, about equally annoying:

1) It takes me a long time to get dressed and leave the house. Not including the regular morning shower'n'shave, typically two hours or so before Diane is presentable to the world. Then another hour or so to turn back into a pumpkin when I get home. This is basically unproductive time, although I do certainly like the results.

2) Despite having closets overflowing with clothes, I often don't have "exactly the right thing" to make a particular outfit really stand out. It seems like the more I shop and the more things I have to choose from, the more difficult to put everything together into a look that is appropriate for the event, the weather, how I'm feeling that day, etc. And I can lose yet more hours getting ready if I have to locate the pieces for, and try on, half a dozen different outfits before finding the right look. Things were simpler when I only had one small box of clothes to choose from and didn't leave the house ...

- Diane

Jilmac
11-22-2010, 02:27 PM
Yeah Karren, My dislike is with makeup too but unlike yours, I'm not good at makeup, especially eye makeup. Being nearsighted and applying makeup with my glasses off is difficult at best. In the bathroom I have to lean close to the mirror, also the lighting above the mirror creates a lot of shadows. I can't do eye makeup at all so I have to rely on my glasses to enhance my eyes. I used to watch my wife as she did hers, it seemed so easy for her. The prettiest I ever looked was after two professional makeovers.

Kate Simmons
11-22-2010, 02:32 PM
The part where people try to make it a big deal. Everyone has their own reasons for doing it. It is what it is, nothing more or less.:)

Proteus
11-22-2010, 02:48 PM
Like others have said, it really bothers me that I do so little when dressed. Just sitting around browsing the web, or reading the paper, when there are so many things to do.

And not being able to stand in the window, gazing at the frost outside while the neighbours walk the dogs. That's the worst of all, having to limit where you can go in your own house.

Rhonda Jean
11-22-2010, 03:03 PM
#1 - Shaving. I love the smooth skin, and wouldn't give it up, but my God... I shave every day and it's just a pain.

#2 - Wasting money. I buy a lot of chothes and shoes on impulse that I never wear. Also, I tend to be a little high maintenance on the salon stuff. I space it out so that it's a rare week that I don't have at least one salon visit. Hair cuts at one, color at another, nails at another, brows at yet another. I'd hate to add up what I spend over a year. I'm seriously considering cutting down on some of that. Now that it's winter I think I'm going to quit getting highlights, and I can do an all-over color at home. I can do my own eyebrows and just get a good shaping up (waxing) at a salon every couple of months. I can polish my own nails, or better yet just let my gf do them (which she loves to do). Thing is, my salon time is my absolute favorite girl time. It'll be hard to wean myself off of it. I figure I'll start off with good intentions and then backslide right back into it.

katrinakat
11-22-2010, 03:12 PM
Most of all it's my constant obsessive CD thoughts, that bounce around in my mind like a pinball. My alter ego is persistent, and never settles until she's in control. I feel peaceful when dressed; its always a struggle to get back to my other-self. Especially, because we both never want to!

JohnH
11-22-2010, 03:13 PM
And not being able to stand in the window, gazing at the frost outside while the neighbours walk the dogs. That's the worst of all, having to limit where you can go in your own house.

I'm going to start cleaning out my garage while I'm wearing a dress! My neighbors already know of my expanded wardrobe selection.

I really hate being unemployed - I wish I could buy more clothes, heels, and makeup, but funds are scarce.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-22-2010, 03:21 PM
I have always prided myself on being punctual, I can't stand being late to things and I hate waiting on late people. When I wear men's clothes it is easy to just throw on jeans, any shirt, and some chucks and know the look will probably work. Bit when I'm going out in womens clothes it sometimes takes me agonizingly too long to get dressed, because I can never commit to an ensemble and have to keep changing till I'm satisfied with a look.

Being Paige
11-22-2010, 03:26 PM
I really hate it not being able to go out! It is boring having to stay indoors.

Karren H
11-22-2010, 03:38 PM
I don't mind the mess. I like how girly my vanity looks with my makeup spread out all over it. :)

Karen, if you're serious about tossing out a bunch of makeup, can I send you my address? I'll pay for the shipping. :D

I don't spread.. I explode!! Lol. And since you were the first to ask.... PM me your address.... I'll even pay the shipping!!! :).

Sallee
11-22-2010, 03:43 PM
I certainly hate the mess I make but I think more than that is the time I fart around trying to get out of the house. I am set to go but I ned to check make up one more time try the outfit with another coat or shoes or belt or ???? just generally farting around when I should hit the road

tina2007
11-22-2010, 03:49 PM
shaving is the thing I hate... If it was not for shaving I'll dress alot more.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-22-2010, 03:50 PM
Current Most Hated Thing. Sweating-It does not matter if it's the dead of winter, 30 degrees and the heat is off in my house, I always seem to sweat buckets which causes a nightmare with make up and pictures.

Close 2nd- When it's a bad picture day meaning no matter how many outfits or hairstyles I try my pics never look good for that day, bad times...

Third- When an outfit no longer fits or is a lot tighter than the last time I wore it, really bad times.

Karren H
11-22-2010, 04:00 PM

That was my number one 5 years ago... Until I grabbed the door handle (15 or 20 times.....) and finally swung it open and never looked back...

JohnH
11-22-2010, 04:06 PM

Go ahead and go out - No guts no glory. I am fixing to clean out my garage while wearing a dress! Of course it's much warmer in the Dallas, Texas area - 22 deg C (73 deg F). How cold is it right now in Ontario?

minalost
11-22-2010, 04:10 PM
...the thing I dread the most while dressed up is using the bathroom :eek:! Pull up the skirt, and maybe the slip if you are really old fashioned, pull down the padded panties, and the panty hose, AND the gaff! Then, when you are all done, put it all back together... so that it looks, AND feels (ouch!!!) good!

Other wise, it's all good!!
:hugs:

Karren H
11-22-2010, 04:13 PM
Of course it's much warmer in the Dallas, Texas area - 22 deg C (73 deg F). How cold is it right now in Ontario?

I think she ment she couldn't go out because the snow was drifted accross the doorway!!

Lea
11-22-2010, 04:14 PM
Wearing a wig. They become uncomfortable during long term wear.
Worse than that is having to stay in the house with the curtains closed. I would no longer have a job if anyone found out. So no going out doing chores.

StaceyJane
11-22-2010, 04:17 PM
Taking makeup off. Especially around the eyes. Sometimes I look like I have two black eyes. My wife even got some wipes to help me.

JohnH
11-22-2010, 04:18 PM
I think she ment she couldn't go out because the snow was drifted accross the doorway!!

Great comeback. S/he could not go out even if s/he was en homme!

MargaretJ
11-22-2010, 04:27 PM
2 things that I hope will get resolved. I'm unemployed at the moment so can't afford to go out. This is really annoying, as I was building my confidence up and suddenly I had to stop. Second is I can't seem to master the "tuck". Normally this isn't a problem, but I have a really nice tight dress, that I love wearing, but can't hide the bulge.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-22-2010, 05:30 PM
That was my number one 5 years ago... Until I grabbed the door handle (15 or 20 times.....) and finally swung it open and never looked back...

And did you tackle that nasty OCD problem too? ;-p

charlie
11-22-2010, 05:33 PM
Hello Karen!
The part I least like about crossdressing is going to the girls room. For me it is a problem taking apart all the layers of clothes, then having to sit down so everything looks right and nothing gets soiled. Then the reverse...standing in the small stall and rearrange the pantys, checking the tuck, the nylons, the shapewear, the dress and then going out and worrying if a GG in the place will have a problem with me washing my hands and putting my lipstick and gloss back on. It is a problem, but a ladylike thing too!

Juliemckay
11-22-2010, 05:56 PM
Shaving. to be honest I hate doing it, but I love it when I'm done. Some here love shaving, takes too long for me. I would rather spend that time doing other things

LitaKelley
11-22-2010, 06:15 PM
I hate that I can't focus on my job while dressed.. Seems discovering the girl within my self has caused me to lose interest in doing my job...

I hate painting my right hand nails with my left hand...

I hate not having real hair

I hate not having real boobs

I hate having a penis

I hate not having a woman's body

I hate have fake front teeth

I hate having a larger space between my nose and lip

I hate having muscular calves

I hate having a flat ass

I hate having facial hair

I hate having body hair

I hate having wide shoulders

I hate having a gut

I hate having big hands

I hate it that I'm not GG :(

I hate having to do errands in drab because it means washing off makeup and nail polish

Kaz
11-22-2010, 06:30 PM
Cleaning up the mess is a total nightmare! Seeing me half done is not so good (ie half made up), though when the hair goes on it all works and is such a major kick!

Having to take an entire house with me wherever I go because I cannot make up my mind what I will want to wear!

Having an exponentially growing make-up bag(s) - last week I got rid of half of it - it was a long and painful exprience!

Waking up as Kaz and knowing I have two hours to get back into being the other guy and get to work...

Waking up as Kaz having given myself three hours... there is just never enough time!

And as has also been said... not getting anything done!:hugs:

SusanMarie
11-22-2010, 06:57 PM
This is not fair...everyone so far has beat me to listing all the things I hate...but...
it's all worth it for an afternoon of shopping enfemme!!!

Alice Torn
11-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Putting on fingernail polish, eye makeup. Later, getting it all off good!

Sarasometimes
11-22-2010, 07:21 PM
Feeling the need to hide it is certainly the worse part (please don't reply with advice saying that I don't need to, yada yada yada). I think another part I dislike is not knowing how well I blend. I can get by and most GG's I interact with are pleasant and kind to me but I wish I knew what they were really thinking. I don't fret over it but it would be nice to know how they felt. Now, I no everyone is thinking I'm paranoid. I know you are, yes you and you!!! Who is that behind me? Just kidding.

bridgetta
11-22-2010, 09:48 PM
yup . the messy cleanup.. the blush getting everywhere.. all the hair. its annoying... trying to be slow and deliberate is a nice feminine quality to try to assimilate...

Michelle James
11-22-2010, 10:12 PM
The worst is the blood letting ceremony before I can get dressed. Some would call it shaving. It is the main thing that is keeping me from going full time. I try but by the forth or fifth day my face is too much of a mess to shave. After a day or two off I can scrape it again. Sucks!

Karren H
11-22-2010, 10:13 PM
And did you tackle that nasty OCD problem too? ;-p

No... I found the key... The door kept locking and I couldn't get out! :D

t-girlxsophie
11-22-2010, 10:15 PM
shaving is my big bug bear.or rather how quick it starts to come back in,I love my femme look just after my shave and I have put my makeup on.but a matter of a few hours later hes showing thru.

I also that I fall for these ads proclaiming the new wonder product e.g. 12hour lipstick that never does what it says.Can honestly say I love my vast array of makeup,and hate throwing out,only recently I threw out a load of stuff,but my wifes friend gave us a lot of her makeup that she found she hardly used.going to have plenty experimenting to do :)

:hugs:Sophie

Karren H
11-22-2010, 10:24 PM
I think my second most hated aspect is trying to find anything in my purse. Especially when I buy a new one. Like last week... Beautiful bag but too many zippered pockets... Couldn't find my car keys. Or my hotel key card. Or my change when I went to buy a soda. Purses should be standardized inside. And color coded. Lol

I love carrying a purse. Even carried in drab the next day just don't ask me to get anything out of it quickly..

AlannahNorth
11-22-2010, 10:50 PM
A) HAIR - getting rid of the unwanted stuff. Covering up what's left on my head is easy.
B) Not having many options as to what to do and where to go outside the home. I won't pass, so there's a lot of places I just don't go.
C) Needing more space to properly keep my feminine stuff and conceal it.

Danni Bear
11-22-2010, 11:06 PM
listening to my husband b**** about how my things are spreading out everywhere

lisajane
11-22-2010, 11:12 PM
I hate trying to decide what to wear, upon my return to drab I spend a hour putting all my girl clothes away

Debra Russell
11-22-2010, 11:40 PM
I think the worst part of getting all dressed up is not being able to really be out socializing as a woman. I mean I do go out; I go to movies and planned gender events. But I really don't get a real chance to be out with other people as just another woman.

As Lisa says the worst part is not being able to socialize as a woman. Not only that but its a lonely feeling to be out if your by yourself and the opertunity does not present it self to make contact or socialize

JustineFallow
11-23-2010, 12:48 AM
Tucking, putting stuff away when you're done and all the other ones I'd list have already been mentioned. The calisthenics involved in getting my corset properly tied down would be another, as would be the anguish felt when I develop a run in my hose, but that's obviously something just as irritating if you're a GG.

Valerie1973
11-23-2010, 01:11 AM
Putting myself away, all the cloths back in the closet, put away my heels, hang up my wig, wash off the make up. But, for all its worth, I'll do it all again tomorrow or the next dress up day I have.

Christy_M
11-23-2010, 01:12 AM
Body hair...shaivng the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. If there was a "no more body hair" pill, I would start taking it immediately. Compromises keep the marriage stable but they really interfere with my personal serenity.

Karren H
11-23-2010, 01:28 AM
Body hair...shaving the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. .

That would be tough... I shaved my stash off 6 years ago after 30 years with it and my wife asked why... Felt like a change... BIG change. Lol.

I've moved body hair removal from a crossdressing event to a normal every day routine so by the time I get around to dressing, body hair is a non-issue....

eluuzion
11-23-2010, 06:42 AM
I quit using the word "hate" after my divorce. Nothing lived up to the definition as well as my ex, so I left it as a permanent reference to just that relationship,, lol.

I use "annoying" now, lol. My biggest annoyance is doing make-up/getting dressed and "Bingo"...the phone rings and I have to meet a client in 20 minutes. Never fails...I am Ms Do/Redo all day long...

Ok, I only "work" outside about 2-3 hours a day...so I guess I can't complain...

:love:

Juliemckay
11-23-2010, 08:22 AM
That would be tough... I shaved my stash off 6 years ago after 30 years with it and my wife asked why... Felt like a change... BIG change. Lol.

I've moved body hair removal from a crossdressing event to a normal every day routine so by the time I get around to dressing, body hair is a non-issue....

Like you removing body hair isn't a CD thing for me... it's part of my normal routine.

I shaved of my goatee 7 years ago, mainly because I screwed it up so bad when I trimmed it (got pissed and shaved it off). Everyone prefered the clean shaven look, so I kept it. Again, nothing to do with CDing.

As for purses: I love to carry them, hate to find anything in them

JohnH
11-23-2010, 08:56 AM
Body hair...shaivng the legs and upper arms, trying to shave the back. Trying to figure out what to do with the chest hair since my wife has claimed that as personal property. Trying to figure out what to do with the face hair since I am "allowed" to shave my goatee 2 weeks out of every two months. If there was a "no more body hair" pill, I would start taking it immediately. Compromises keep the marriage stable but they really interfere with my personal serenity.
I find it really hard to understand how your wife can demand that you grow a goatee and that you keep your chest hair. I think you need to put your foot down and say you are going to shave yourself where ever and when ever you want.

I had to assert my right to crossdress to my wife.

Claire Cook
11-23-2010, 09:00 AM
I hate trying to decide what to wear, upon my return to drab I spend a hour putting all my girl clothes away

Yep, this would be my #1 negative, besides fussing with the wig until it's right (or I think it is.). What's best about dressing? I guess just about everything else, but at the top is interacting with other women.

AKAMichelle
11-23-2010, 10:57 AM
non acceptance of others is probably the worst

CharlotteCD
11-23-2010, 11:22 AM
Being disrupted just as you are 3/4 dressed. Just as I zip the dress up, or have tights on just right it's ring ring!

PretzelGirl
11-23-2010, 02:01 PM
1. I am a result person and not a process person. So I don't like the time it takes to get ready.

2. Similar to #1, I don't like my wife saying we are making her late. :-)

3. Face shaving. If I don't nick myself, I leave myself raw. I just can't seem to ease up as I want it as close as I can. Electrolysis save me!

Lorna
11-23-2010, 03:51 PM
I don't hate the things that some GGs say they hate, such as the limitations of a tight skirt, too-high heels, sitting elegantly in a low chair, trying to keep stockings straight and avoid ladders, etc. Those things, for me, are among the enjoyable parts of dressing and the reason for doing it. A couple of contributors mentioned using the toilet as a "hate". Most of the time I wear a suspender belt or open girdle with knickers over - so it's quick, easy and not-at-all troublesome to lower knickers, lift skirt and slip and sit down. Yes, on those occasions when I wear tights and have to heave my way out of tights, pantie girdle and panties and get them back on afterwards, the process is much harder, but it's only what GGs have to do (or used to do) so it is also part of the enjoyment.

Like so many others, though, having to confine the enjoyment to brief periods and limited to certain rooms in the house are the real hate aspects.

ShelleyTVUK
11-24-2010, 05:13 AM
Definitely the clean up afterwards. I love all the prepartion, the make-up, the getting dressed. I hate the time I have to go back to my old self with all the stress and unhappiness.

Jay Cee
11-24-2010, 07:35 AM
The application of makeup. Probably because I don't know how to do a great job of it yet, and nowadays I seem to have little time to practice.

Christy_M
11-25-2010, 01:40 AM
I find it really hard to understand how your wife can demand that you grow a goatee and that you keep your chest hair. I think you need to put your foot down and say you are going to shave yourself where ever and when ever you want.

I had to assert my right to crossdress to my wife.

I am taking baby steps with my wife. I love her and understand her shock with the whole thing. She wants the man she married to be the same. I don't blame her but she knows this is part of me and there will be some changes. Right now, I have her agreeing to the periodic times when I can be clean shaven from the neck up. If this goes well for a few months, I will seek another step and see how she reacts. I love her and want to stay married to her so I see this as an inconvenience but the situation is so much better than it was four months ago when she didn't know I was dressing at all and my time with it was much more limited.

Lynn Marie
11-25-2010, 03:34 AM
I'm a minimalist. My grandmother was a minimalist. My ex wife was not. Being a minimalist, I try to do the most with the least. It's just a way of life with me. It's also good to clean up after a minimalist. Very little wasted!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

The part I usually hate about dressing is undressing!

StarrOfDelite
11-26-2010, 04:38 PM
i'm very far-sighted, so I'd have to say that plucking my eyebrows distresses me. i always feel like i'm going to poke myself in the eye as i'm maneuvering the tweezers around my reading glasses.

tricia_uktv
11-26-2010, 09:06 PM
Hair! Why does it grow everywhere I don't want and nowhere I do. My weekly Nair is horrendous.

justbejulie2
11-26-2010, 09:18 PM
I quit using the word "hate" after my divorce. Nothing lived up to the definition as well as my ex, so I left it as a permanent reference to just that relationship,, lol.

I use "annoying" now, lol. My biggest annoyance is doing make-up/getting dressed and "Bingo"...the phone rings and I have to meet a client in 20 minutes. Never fails...I am Ms Do/Redo all day long...

Ok, I only "work" outside about 2-3 hours a day...so I guess I can't complain...

:love:

Oh, I love that. So true. Nothing is hate, after leaving "the anchor". I am annoyed at having to remove the femme clothes from the closet hangers and stuffing them back in a box on the alternate weeks when the kids return. But I love the kids returning, and I love being "en femme" the week when they are away. So I guess I have it all.

juligirl1984
11-27-2010, 03:06 AM
I hat putting on breast forms. everything is all sticky and they have to heat up to stick better. (oh a real pair of boobs would be so nice). jk. maybe some day.

Raychel
11-27-2010, 03:56 AM
I hate not having enough time to dress, I also hate that when I do get time it is very short, Then there is the changing back to drab.

Paulacder
11-27-2010, 05:11 AM
Having to get undressed.....

JohnH
11-27-2010, 09:13 AM
I hat putting on breast forms. everything is all sticky and they have to heat up to stick better. (oh a real pair of boobs would be so nice). jk. maybe some day.

I do have B sized breasts and I get teased all the time by my wife about my "tits" or my "boobies". :)

John

suchacutie
11-27-2010, 10:02 AM
I am really annoyed with the time it takes nail polish to harden to the point that I can use my hands without worrying about messing them up! 90 min seems just a bit long.

OK, if Tina would stick around long that 8-10 hours at a crack that wouldn't be an issue, so maybe my real complaint is that I switch back and forth at too high a frequency :)

tina

Karren H
11-27-2010, 10:18 AM
And thirdly I hate the fact that I have to use the ladies room when enfemme way more than I have to use the mens room when not. Don't know if its psychological or if its all the uber tight lingerie.. Lol.

jennifer easton
11-27-2010, 10:34 AM
the thing that bothers me the most is SHAVING!!! to keep the bear at bay is so time consuming it's unreal, you would thing that a 61 year old man would be thinning down in body covering but OOOOH no!!, god it just keeps growing!! and closet space!! Jennifer has way more things than that harry beast that lurks around here in the shadows of this all girl house hold, but we have to keep him hear so things get fixed, or when we need his pay check to go SHooopping!!!

Rebecca Sue
11-27-2010, 10:47 AM
I hate when I wear heels so long that the balls of my feet hurt the next day. I know it's going to happen if I wear them longer than 4 hours but I love wearing them so much I just can't slip into something a little more comfortable. The things we put ourselves through in order to look and feel sexy!!

sometimes_miss
11-27-2010, 11:04 AM
I hate that I can't focus on my job while dressed.. Seems discovering the girl within my self has caused me to lose interest in doing my job...

I hate painting my right hand nails with my left hand...

I hate not having real hair

I hate not having real boobs

I hate having a penis

I hate not having a woman's body

I hate have fake front teeth

I hate having a larger space between my nose and lip

I hate having muscular calves

I hate having a flat ass

I hate having facial hair

I hate having body hair

I hate having wide shoulders

I hate having a gut

I hate having big hands

I hate it that I'm not GG :(

I hate having to do errands in drab because it means washing off makeup and nail polish

THat pretty much sums it up quite well, especially the last one.

danielletorresani
11-29-2010, 12:45 PM
Two things I hate the most about dressing up is the amount of time it takes to do it. I'm a lazy person, and the work it takes just to get dressed up is a pretty big reason as to why I don't do it in life right now...though that may someday change again. The other thing I really hated about it is all the secret-keeping from my wife. It took its toll on my conscience after a while. That's definitely one thing i miss about the single life, I didn't have to feel like I was keeping secrets from anyone unfairly.

Brenda Carea'
01-14-2011, 01:14 PM
The worst part is having to take everything off and get back into boy clothes.

naye
01-14-2011, 01:32 PM
Hiding, and also no be checking my watch for knowing exactly how much time left I have for being enfemme.

Cari
01-14-2011, 09:39 PM
The one task that annoys me the most is detangling the wig after a nite out.
It just takes 4ever to do it right. Fortunately I have a few so dont have to do it right away or in one sitting.

Ironing and wardrobe maint would be next then I would agree with the cleanup part afterwards Im not bummed to be done but it takes so long to clean up.

Oh Ill take it all back

The most annoying thing is tickling my nose with the brush then sneezing into the open tin of loose powder.
Had to leave the room for a few minutes.

Al that said the list of things I enjoy is still much longer :-)

Debb
01-14-2011, 09:55 PM
Shaving my back hair :D

suit
01-14-2011, 10:08 PM
Shaving my back hair :D

and finding a pimple with the razor ! LOL

sissystephanie
01-14-2011, 10:20 PM
Gosh, am I the only one who doesn't have a pet hate from crossdressing? As most of you know, my dear late wife always did my makeup and my wig before I went out as Stephanie. She was an expert and I definitely was not! Since she passed away, I still go out in public dressed as Stephanie but wearing no wig or makeup. I am self employed, so have all the time I want to dress as Stephanie. People talk to me when I am Stephanie, and sometimes comment on my outfit, but in the last 5 years I have not had one single negative comment!!

BTW, at my advanced age there is not very much hair to shave anywhere!! Oh, and I don't tuck! Tight panties take care of that problem!!

diannecourtney
01-16-2011, 10:56 AM
Rhoda Jean is absolutrly right, SHAVING. The face that is. The bod is totally a different story,much satisfaction, especially the legs and the slipping on of hose over the tender loving skin thereafter. I am up to 2-3 weeks with the epilator finishing.

Tina B.
01-16-2011, 11:21 AM
I tried, but I just can't think of a thing I don't like. The make up mess I leave for my male side to take care of. I find plenty to do around the house, so I don't get bored, and I love going through the closet looking for the perfect combination of skirt, blouse, shoes and jewelry to put together. I love picking out a wig, and combing it out to wear. Choosing a perfume to top it all off, no, I can't find a thing to complain about. But then I'm going on day four dressed as Tina, and by today I'm down to just a pair of jeans and top, no make up or wig today. but no male clothes, or shoes in four days, no, I have nothing to complain about.
Tina B.

herwannabe
01-16-2011, 09:30 PM
The worst part is having to undress fast when someone unexpectedly drops by , that really sux

Michelle

Suzette Muguet de Mai
01-16-2011, 09:37 PM
I would have to answer with I hate taping. I feel like I am putting the boys in jail and low and behold they do cherish their freedom. Next would be concealer, I seem to be applying to more areas every time I sit down to apply my foundation. Then I guess shaving, and I will not get waxed. Maybe I should get over it.

Sarah Doepner
01-16-2011, 11:03 PM
The worst is the blood letting ceremony before I can get dressed. Some would call it shaving. It is the main thing that is keeping me from going full time. I try but by the forth or fifth day my face is too much of a mess to shave. After a day or two off I can scrape it again. Sucks!

Shaving. to be honest I hate doing it, but I love it when I'm done.

shaving is the thing I hate... If it was not for shaving I'll dress alot more.

3. Face shaving. If I don't nick myself, I leave myself raw. I just can't seem to ease up as I want it as close as I can. Electrolysis save me!

the thing that bothers me the most is SHAVING!!!

Rhoda Jean is absolutrly right, SHAVING. The face that is.

Let me see. I try to get my face nice and smooth and end up with ground round, waiting for the flow of blood to stop long enough to get my makeup on. It just hurts.

The next worst thing is finding a pair of shoes that fit great until I'm 15 or 20 minutes into a several hour trip away from more comfortable shoes or bare feet, anything but the torture of toe bondage.

And that really cute top or dress that would look so good if I would just lose another 15 or 20 pounds, regardless of how much weight I had already lost or at least managed to hide.

Jess Marie
01-17-2011, 01:20 AM
The thing I hate the most is the bulge downstairs. I hate it. Tucking has failed and I can't create the flat surface I would like. I'm going to try making a Gaff in the next few days, which will hopefully cure it

Jenniferathome
01-20-2011, 02:23 AM
I hate taking off my make up. Removing my make up is a sign that a great night just ended.

Tara Jordan Campbell
01-20-2011, 06:19 AM
At this point in my dressing life there isn't anything I hate.......well maybe a few but I have things down so well that dressing isn't a chore anymore.
Like others I do feel bad after getting all dolled up for a nite out having to remove my make up.
The one thing I really love is smelling my car the next day, the smell of my perfume left over in it is intoxicating .......

Misty G
01-20-2011, 07:18 AM
The thing I dislike most about dressing is the shaving of my face. (I love shaving every thing else). Then having to remove the makeup at bed time

il.dso
01-20-2011, 10:45 AM
Great question!
While there are SO many things that I love about crossdressing, unfortunately, there are a few things that I do hate:
1. The disappointment of trying on a new dress that I'm totally excited to wear, only to find out that it doesn't fit!
2. Carefully putting on pantyhose, only to get a tear or run, moments later.
3. Getting psyched for a major crossdressing session and then learn that a repairman or other vendor is coming over to the house.
4. Changing back into yucky, uncomfortable guy clothes!

Billie Jean
01-21-2011, 11:44 PM
I'd have to say my feet hurt in my peeptoe pumps after a couple of hours. Billie Jean

Cynthia Anne
01-22-2011, 12:16 AM
I would have to say shaving my face, but I love shaving my legs and underarms! Second would have to be waiting for nail polish to dry after the third coat!

erica12b
01-22-2011, 12:37 AM
I hate the isolation, being alone, anti-social tendencies, the secretive nature, always hiding it the way i am living now

Paula Siemen
01-22-2011, 10:03 AM
My angst is that unless I have at least four hours for dressing and getting my make up on, then going somewhere and then returning to deconstruct to male mode (MM), Its just too much of a hastle. I mean, I've practiced untill I can go from slob MM to Paula in 30 to 45 minutes and pretty well look as go as I can get. (Oh, BTW, the transitioning from pockets mode to purse mode and back again is really such a pain). Then its where can I go out and what can I do as this mostly occurrs during day time. I've really become comfortable being out in day light if I have a purpose, errands, shopping, etc. to do; otherwise....what's the point? Seems to become an exercise in "quick change". Although, practice has made....more perfect.

karenhunni
01-22-2011, 10:04 AM
Neglecting my male chores is also my biggest problem. I've had a lot more time lately to dress, but at the end of the day nothing's done. And I'm home all day! What do I do all day?????

i echo that sentiment katie .

Teri Ray
01-22-2011, 04:19 PM
I only dislike cleaning up after I dress.

Maria 60
01-22-2011, 05:18 PM
I hate no matter how much time i spend getting all dolled up and then look in the mirror and know i can't pass as a woman. Then the next time i try a little harder and spend more time on it, just to have the same results. Not to mention a bigger mess to clean every time.

Veronica Lacey
01-22-2011, 05:47 PM
As I do not wear makeup or wig and simply dress I would say the part I do not care for the most is using the facilities en femme. Hike this up, pull that down, keep that out of harm's way tends to be a momentum muter.

A close second is not having adequate premissible storage for my fineries.

Over all these are small prices to pay for soemthing so pleasureable, really. :)

laurajade
01-31-2011, 07:47 PM
At this point, I'd have to say the wig. Itchy as all get out. And the wig sometimes feels too tight around my head and gives me a headache, even when I try adjusting it. One notch in and it's too tight, one notch out and it's falling off my head everytime I turn my head.

Admittedly, I buy cheap wigs because that's all I can afford right now. Gotta save my pennies for a good one, or just let my hair grow out so I can find a good way to hide the widow's peak.

Pattie O
01-31-2011, 08:48 PM
I wish I did not have to shave to be dressed;Sure I can be underdressed but I really like to be fully dressed and I am restricted by having to maintain beard/chest hair which is very frustrating so my times of fully dressing are few and far between.

Janine cd
01-31-2011, 10:43 PM
I hate having to hide my clothes and makeup until I'm alone and ready to dress. When I'm able to dress, Janine comes out and all is well again.

BillieJoEllen
02-01-2011, 01:29 PM
Doing my eyes, especially the lashes. Also doing my hair. Don't like wigs anymore.

Stephanie47
02-01-2011, 01:46 PM
Since my wife is disapproving getting my daily clothing out is a chore. Putting it away is a chore. I wish my dresses would hang in the closet. I wish I could hang many of my slips in the closet. I wish my bras, girdles and shapers, panties and hosiery would be in draws. Living out of a box is a pain in the butt. If I had one suitcase or one duffel bag life would be so simple. Twelve large boxes are too much. That's why I have a word document for my wardrobe. That's my clothes rack! Pitiful.

Lucia
02-01-2011, 03:24 PM
While crossdressing and during crossdressing I enjoy very much what I do. I feel exited every time I do it. I dislike most when being all dressed up I am not passable and make me feel uncomfortable. I hate when I have to go out of it. It isn't part of crossdressing.

Mary Morgan
02-01-2011, 03:52 PM
The part I hate is the crossdressing. So maybe I will just stop and stay feminine all of the time.

Karren H
02-01-2011, 04:21 PM
My angst is that unless I have at least four hours for dressing and getting my make up on, then going somewhere and then returning to deconstruct to male mode (MM), Its just too much of a hastle. I mean, I've practiced untill I can go from slob MM to Paula in 30 to 45 minutes and pretty well look as go as I can get. (Oh, BTW, the transitioning from pockets mode to purse mode and back again is really such a pain). Then its where can I go out and what can I do as this mostly occurrs during day time. I've really become comfortable being out in day light if I have a purpose, errands, shopping, etc. to do; otherwise....what's the point? Seems to become an exercise in "quick change". Although, practice has made....more perfect.

I'm leaning more towards 8-10 hours myself... Guess I'm either getting too lazy or I'm doing something really wrong! Lol.

tommi
02-01-2011, 04:25 PM
Let's see, Karren. I hate that I can't just go out and run about whilst dressed. It's just not completely possible, so I don't want to hear from those who have 100 per cent freedom to just get up and go. I also hate that when I have a couple, two, three hours to dress, I just can't seem to keep just one outfit on. I usually end up changing at least once before I'm through.
Well, did I answer the question satisfactorily?

Well said Sherrie and it ends up not being that enjoyable because I have to make sure every little item gets put back in it's
box to be put back into storage. Left a wrapper out last year over Easter while home alone and bang back to the coach at night I go.
I had 2 nights to dress lastweek while home alone and just didn't do it I didn't even get out a night gown
started to shave my legs (something she doesn't complain about) and said why bother and rinsed off.

raymondparsley56
02-01-2011, 04:38 PM
My eyes are very sensitive to anything. I hate the eye make up portion of getting dressed.

Dana Favel
02-01-2011, 04:49 PM
mostly the public reception and having to hide for years.

Melinda Lou
02-01-2011, 05:58 PM
Things I dislike?

Practical things: Cute bras are never proportioned right for a male body (assuming I don't want to go the forms route, which at this point I don't), so I wind up with a band that fits and cups that are too big or "gappy", or cups that are flat enough for my A-cup-ish chest but then are set too close together...we all know this one (and actually this isn't confined to CDs, I guess). Along that line, everything that I find I like seems to get discontinued a week before I realize I'd like it.

Social/societal things: I could do with a little more acceptance, please.

loserjaxxy
02-01-2011, 06:39 PM
I hate having to change back after I dress.

Rachel 23
02-01-2011, 06:39 PM
I dislike the fact that at the stage I am, I dont get to go out dressed up. Then I just feel so massively heartbroken that I have to get undressed and pack things away. Its like torture. I feel sad just thinking about it.

Rachel, xx

docrobbysherry
02-01-2011, 08:13 PM
Karren, I'm SURE there r quite a few!

However, I'd say responding to questions like THIS is rite UP THERE!

Celeste
02-02-2011, 08:36 AM
The worst thing for me is,looking forward to getting dressed and going out,setting up all the arrangements, and then having something come up at the last minute.Getting ready at a place other than home also rattles me,it ruins my normal routine.

Karren H
02-02-2011, 09:44 AM
Karren, I'm SURE there r quite a few!

However, I'd say responding to questions like THIS is rite UP THERE!

If your responding to this and you are not dressed... It doesn't count!!

robin1991
02-02-2011, 03:10 PM
hmm at the moment its the make-up it takes me so long before i finaly get it right and you remove it pretty fast so much time wasted in make-up then

Sharon B.
02-02-2011, 03:31 PM
Going back into male mode.

Andria
02-02-2011, 03:35 PM
I really dislike the time it takes to get fixed up. Then removing the makeup is another thing.

DebsUK
02-02-2011, 06:46 PM
Worst thing about coming to athread this late is either reading the last 6 pages (150 posts?) or not and just butting in....

Anyway, the worst thing about CDing for me is the prep: plucking, showering, shaving, annointing, washing again, balming, toning, moisturising, then the layers of makeup..

The trussing up, the tucking in, the doing up the zip (sometimes LOL). The wig: oh my God, it's not straight, I look like a scarecrow, the wig again.

The next bit is fab

Then there's the taking everythng off. The wig, taking it off knowing the way you do it will make you look like a screcrow next time you put it on. The sliding off the hosiery. The bittersweet feeling of release when you peel off the foundationwear, putting it allaway. Then the wiping and the washing. And more wiping. Ahh, bed...
Then the next day, any traces of mascara? Eyeliner?Gahhhh! Yes! More wiping

Apart from that it's ace :roflmao:

kimdl93
02-02-2011, 06:51 PM
Going back into male mode. Occassionally having to go male mode to meetings - I generally work from home fully en femme. What a let down to have to change for a boring meeting!

donnatracey
02-02-2011, 08:29 PM
Yes, can see where work sucks sometime!...but it's so nice you get to dress while working at home....:battingeyelashes:

Dahlia007
02-02-2011, 08:53 PM
I'm not a CDer but I do live with and love one. BUT my favorite part would be being able to talk to a man but get female like minded opinions and getting to VERY much see his feminine side. What I hate the most and I mean HATE is when I go to use something in my makeup bag and it's 'missing'..*evil glare* or when I wanna put something on (clothes wise) and it's either dirty laundry now or it's being worn....drive me mental lol