PDA

View Full Version : FEMME impulses!!!

katrinakat
11-22-2010, 04:52 PM
As I've gotten older my proclivity to become more FEMME has become my undeniably dominate thought.

I've always wanted to be more girly, but now more so than ever. Does it continue to get stronger as you get older? Has your femme inspirations gotten stronger over time? If so then how?

Karren H
11-22-2010, 05:18 PM
Not really for me... My femme-ness seems to be pretty consistent these days but the older I get the more ice hockey I want to play?? Lol. Try to figure that one out...

Christine Abrams
11-22-2010, 05:24 PM
It really seems to... Like, when i was growing up, I'd occasionally play with my mother's jewelry and mascara/eye liner, then as I got older it became an occasional fetish.. starting around 18 I started having serious thoughts about transitioning but never took the initiative; one time around that age, I was trying to picture how and who I'd be if I were more successful, a decent income and whatnot; and I had a near-vision of myself in a red women's business suit, with a cream-coiored purse and my hair in a bun (I know, I know.. it was 1998!)

Now, I'm at a stage where all I do online is surf for women's clothing, research on how I can increase my bust size, catching up on fashion trends... and wearing my female undergarments, dresses and bottoms as much as I possibly can.

AKAMichelle
11-22-2010, 05:24 PM
I think that many experience a stronger desire to be feminine.

katrinakat
11-22-2010, 05:29 PM
Not really for me... My femme-ness seems to be pretty consistent these days but the older I get the more ice hockey I want to play?? Lol. Try to figure that one out...
:) Thanks Karen. But if I'm on the ice I want to be a figure skater. Love the sequin outfits and the nude stockings. lol

Karren H
11-22-2010, 05:39 PM
:) Thanks Karen. But if I'm on the ice I want to be a figure skater. Love the sequin outfits and the nude stockings. lol

Wouldn't go with my hockey skates so I have to settle for a sports bra, panties, bright red "Jill" shorts with pelvic protection and pink stick tape!! :)

Juliemckay
11-22-2010, 06:08 PM
Wouldn't go with my hockey skates so I have to settle for a sports bra, panties, bright red "Jill" shorts with pelvic protection and pink stick tape!! :)

Is that the typical Penguins gear?

(you know I'm joking, right?)

Kate Simmons
11-22-2010, 07:34 PM
Honestly? This is probably as good as it gets for many of us. For myself I've found being who I am as a person is much more important that being a "this" or a "that".:)

suchacutie
11-22-2010, 08:28 PM
ROFL...I went from an oblivious male to having a femme name and being dressed en femme in a matter of days...at age 55. From nothing to a permanent feminine self in a few months...that certainly follows your thought!

tina

Robin Lee
11-22-2010, 09:35 PM
Well, I think that my desire as a CD has become stronger as I have aged. My skills to be feminine have improved with age. So with all said, yes my femme inspirations have gotten stronger over time?

bridgetta
11-22-2010, 09:43 PM
im better at it... its a learning process.... but its not stronger....its something that requires understanding.. its a riddle....and conundrum

Sarasometimes
11-22-2010, 10:30 PM
Did you start playing hockey so you could wear the garter belt and stockings? I think it may have been an added plus for me to try the game! Come to think of it, I also did whitewater kayaking and there I had to wear a skirt, a sprayskirt that is. Humm a trend, nah!!

AlannahNorth
11-22-2010, 11:04 PM
For awhile (back about 4 years ago) it was really making me wonder - where was this going to end? I've settled down now, and simply enjoy the fact that I allow myself the option of dressing either way. Most men don't have that.

JamieTG
11-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Hi Katrina. Most definitely. In my younger years I was a closeted crossdresser and had no problem keeping it that way. It was in my mid 40's that the balance started to change. Over the past 12 years I've gradually moved from a primarily masculine appearance and outlook to a primarily feminime one. I dress and act girly on a daily basis even at work. There is not much masculinity left and I don't see myself ever going back even if I wanted to.
Jamie

ShelleyTVUK
11-24-2010, 05:23 AM
Same here. The older I get the more femme I want to be and the longer I want to be femme for.

Jay Cee
11-24-2010, 07:37 AM
I'd say I have more desire to be femme as I have gotten older. Probably has more to do with acdepting that part of myself than anything else.

Jonelle
11-24-2010, 07:46 AM
Over the years I have learned more secretive and creative ways of incorporating femme into my life: From Shampoo to decorating, and this has alleviated some of the feelings. However, with that being said.. The feelings are as strong if not stronger than ever before. As i slowly open up to more and more people in my life and they accept me for who i am, i find no need to be who i used to be..

Your question is loaded, and i could go on for hours, But long story short.. I AM more femme as the years go on so ultimately the feelings do get stronger.. I hope you do too!!

Toodles<

Jonelle

Paula Siemen
11-24-2010, 08:34 AM
Could just be the reduced production of testosterone in males as they age and the underlying proestregen forcing though more. I've noticed a much stronger desire to be fem as I got older. Or maybe its onset alzeimers and I just can't remeber who I am??????

Paula?

lauraabdl
11-24-2010, 08:49 AM
Yes I do have to agree. The older I have gotten the stronger the urge to be more femme and stay that way longer. Ain't it so nice to finally get to be more femme, it is for me although my SO didn't approve and now I get to dress all the time. I think that I have finally reached a plateau where my femme is ok and I just don't really care what or who knows that I am a CD.

Angie G
11-24-2010, 09:14 AM
Years ago I was happy dressing when I could.Now that my wife knows I dress 5 days a week. And would love tro go 24/7 But my wife wants her husband on the week end I do loose some time in the week as only my wife knows I dress.:hugs:Angie

KayleeDahl
11-24-2010, 09:32 AM
I think the same drive is there for me that has been since I was a kid. I do believe though, that I accept it more now, rather than repress it. This leads to a much larger portion of my time spent as Kaylee.

Hugs
Kaylee

GingerLeigh
11-24-2010, 10:46 AM
Age and femme impulses. Hmmmmm....

Why do many of us seem to be getting progressively more feminine?

1) I've been fighting it so long that I finally resigned to self acceptance.
2) Once I've became more self accepting, I began to enjoy it more.
3) I can afford more things than I could when I made minimum wage.
4) Hormones begin the downward slide in the late 30's. Testosterone wanes, contributing to "Andropause". It's possible crossdressing is our way of feeling better during that time, or the hormones drive us to be more feminine since it was always there to begin with.

Who knows? I'm not an endocrinologist, a sociologist or a psychologist. I think ultimately it all boils down to choice and opportunity. You get a high going so far, but next time you do it, you don't get it. You push the envelope further, and so on and so on.

Ginger

Erica G
11-24-2010, 11:16 AM
I would have to say the older I've gotten the femme urges seem to have gotten stronger and more often. When I was younger my CD activities only included heels/hose and staying home, now that I've accepted who I am I enjoy it more.

linda1977
11-24-2010, 02:22 PM
I've developed even more stronger urges to be a woman as I get older. In fact, it has become so strong that I would like to express my feminine side to the outside world, but being quite a shy person I'm still a closet CD for the time being. But one day... ;)

Loni
11-24-2010, 05:12 PM

face it you just like the eyes to be on you as they carry you off the ice, and you like all the people fusing over you in icu.