PDA

View Full Version : Who crossdresses, but presents to the public as a male?

sissystephanie
11-22-2010, 10:49 PM
Since the death of my wife, who did my makeup and fixed my wig, I have gone out in public many times completely crossdressed but wearing no wig or makeup. In other words, I am a guy in a skirt and nice top!

How may others on here regularly go out in public that way? I know there are some others who do, but have no idea how many are on this forum! Please do not respond unless you do go out as I do, a feminine looking male! At least as far as your clothes are concerned! BTW, what hair I still have is cut to 1/8th inch all over my head! So it certainly does not look the least bit feminine!

Best wishes to all. and a very Happy Holiday season!!

sandra-leigh
11-22-2010, 10:59 PM
Here! Though my hair is below my shoulder, and fluffs out very nicely the day after I wash it.

hhdave
11-22-2010, 11:28 PM
I wear women's flats and heels in public, some women's dress slacks, and I have worn some hoop earrings. Once got a compliment from a guy when I wore some black pumps, black tights, and slacks, but I was obviously not trying to pass as a woman.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
11-22-2010, 11:32 PM
Me, of course.

JohnH
11-23-2010, 12:47 AM
When I go out with a dress or a skirt I am simply a dude wearing a dress or a skirt. I do have long hair, but as of yet I do not use makeup, and my movements and voice are definitely masculine.

Look, if a woman can wear a plaid flannel shirt, jeans, and hiking boots a guy should be able to wear a dress and heels.

Pythos
11-23-2010, 12:51 AM
I regularly go out in leggings, spandex disco pant, and the occasional skirt, AS A MALE. No makeup, or minimal, no wig, and so on. When skirted I do kinda wear something so that if someone is not looking closely will give me a fem appearance, well usually, other times I am quite obviously male. LOL

Vikki Vixen
11-23-2010, 12:58 AM
I go out in 'girls' jeans and 4'' stiletto heels but act and present as a man. Most people say nothing and if they do they will be told it's up to me what I wear, I love high heeled shoes and boots so why should I be excluded from wearing them.

katrinakat
11-23-2010, 01:10 AM
Typically, i go out all or nothing. Either totally femme or mostly femme. If I'm going shopping, I have to be femme to get an idea of what I'm going to look like. In my opinion,
it makes sense, if I'm shopping for girl clothes, I'm going to wear something that will allow me to get the picture. Usually I wear something casual, like tight spandex paints, black ballet flats,
maybe a leotard, and a bra.

My secret is shop like anybody else. And when you approach the changing room attendant just hand them the items you want to try on and remain and calm and act as if you do this everyday.

The more comfortable you are the more comfortable the sales people will be. Lighten the mood. It's all about having fun!!!!!

KlaireLarnia
11-23-2010, 01:35 AM
I go out as a male in female clothes, but my chances are rare as I will not do it in the local area and only do this when away on business as I should be later today. I will be driving for around 3-4 hours to my destination during which I should be in my 3 inch heels, a dark orange top, a thin sweater. When I get out of the car I have a long red womans coat to wear. I take a spare set of womens clothes as well as my male suit so I can swap between them as I need to.

I do not wear make up as a rule, bar nail polish (coloured on my toes, clear on my fingers) and occasionally some mascara. I present as male and there is no mistaking it as I walk and talk as male as well as do nothing to really hide my facial features.

I also have a shoulder bag as well which I carry my stuff in when dressed in female clothes.

My only real bug bear is going to public toilets as you do get odd stares which can be uncomfortable. But I am working on my self confidence and finding this a little easier the more I do it.

Klaire