PDA

View Full Version : My new obsession, THIS SITE!!!!

sweetvici
08-20-2004, 03:29 PM
Hi, it's me Vici!!! I drive Truck locally and I've "snuck" ( Is that a word?) home twice today just to "Play" on this Site!!!! Man would I be in trouble if anyone at work found out!!!! It's just that tommorow is my planned "Big debut" and I still have'nt gotten many critques on my photo's I've posted this week and I'm about ready to chicken out!!!! I know all of you have lifes that are as busy as mine is or more so, but I reall hoped I'd get tons of input on my "Stuff". If you could be so kind as to go to the Members list and then find where it lists all my posts, take a quick peek at me and POST A REPLY on this post I'd be so grateful, I'd explode with happieness!!!!It's just that........ I just don't feel confident that "I'm all that" yet. So PRETTY PLEASE could ya do that for me???, I think you'll enjoy, I've put alot of time and obsessive thought into especially the pics,( A REAL BLAST FOR ME!!) Gotta go now but I'll be back AFTER work this time!!!!Around 5:00 P.M. Califonia time, Oh and if any of you live ,Or have lived in Sacramento, I'd appreciate some input on where to go and be accepted as Vici.(and not get killed) thanks again Victoria!!!!!!!!! SORRY NO TIME TO UPLOAD (Politically proper way to say "FIGHT WITH THIS WORE OUT, EXTREMELY OLD...OLD... WORE OUT COMUTER OF MINE!!!!) LOVE YA!!!!! I'LL BE BACK!!!!!

Amelie
08-20-2004, 03:49 PM
First of all the word is sneakded not snuck. You look fine, sometimes posts come on quickly and yours might go down faster, with people not looking further down the list. Like I said you look nice, don't worry what others say or do, you dress for yourself not for them.

Love Amelie

PS- In the third picture I think you have your foot in the toilet