PDA

View Full Version : What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com??

Wendy me
09-12-2005, 01:22 PM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?? Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??
Spend not enough time here??

Do you feel like you belong??? Do you feel like you are part of a family???Do you feel out of place??? Are here for all your sisters??
Or do you just do your own thing???Do you believe we are all the same here??? Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???

Do want accepence from everyone yet pre judge others??? Are you a sister??

Got a lot of shoes??? Good send them to me…

Tristen Cox
09-12-2005, 01:31 PM
Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??

I spend a lot of time here yes but been trying to ween myself away more. Catching up to your tan Wendy:p

Do you feel like you belong??? Do you feel like you are part of a family???Do you feel out of place??? Are here for all your sisters??

I feel I belong to a great family; always here for my sisters especially those struggling

Or do you just do your own thing???Do you believe we are all the same here??? Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???

I'm just me, no one special. I do for others cause I wanna do. Don't expect anything in return. What has been given me is more than enough.

Good question. I do try to not judge a book by it's cover and sure I'd love everyone to accept me, but you can't make someone like you.

NO! Get some skillz! :D

parris james
09-12-2005, 01:57 PM
1) I'm on vacation so I spend alot of time here, probably less when I go back to work.

2) I love it here and have been made to feel I belong. Its my job to be there for those in trouble so it naturally carries over.

3) I have never felt superior or less then anyone else in my life. I treat people the way they treat me.

4) In 30 years of Law Enforcement you learn never to prejudge anyone or anything, it'll get you killed. If people like me then its a great thing but I'm used to being prejudged because of my job, but it doesn't bother me.

5) Lotsa shoes, but you gonna have to take your chances on breaking into my house to get 'em :D

Katie Ashe
09-12-2005, 02:05 PM
Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??

I spend a lot of time here yes, Sometimes it seems I respond to much.

I feel accepted, I don't have a fancy reputation like Tristen and others, but Have never been put down or sorry that I joined. I like to help others. Sometimes I feel liek it's a writing competition, but can't respond to all convo's :rolleyes:

I'm just me, no one special. I do for others cause I wanna do. Don't expect anything in return. I feel not so alone anymore, and appreciate that.

I don't judge a book by it's cover, as I was raised. Sister, sure. I'm looking to add to my life, not replace it. Because of my sisters here I have grow alot. Thank you everone.

NO! WANNA SHARE??? :lol: :liar:

mand
09-12-2005, 02:09 PM

I'm kinda on and off, it depends on how much I have to do around the house.

Sometimes I feel a little out of place, sometimes I it also feels as though I'm talking to myself but this is more to do with how my emotions are making me feel. Part of a family?.............kinda, you get to know the personality of the other girls on here, there are some lovely people on this site, I think it would be quite something to get together and have a party ;)

I do like to do my own thing.........quite often. I know we are not all the same, one of the first things that struck me when I first met other TG's was the vast diversity amongst us all.
Hold a candle to me?...............I'm nothing special, just the girl next door, thats all I want to be.

Acceptance is always nice. I try not to pre judge others but I'm affraid sometimes I do :o

I have lots and lots of shoes Wendy....................but you're not having them :p

love mand xxx :)

Toyah
09-12-2005, 02:13 PM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?? Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??

I spend a reasonable amount of time here.

This a real home for me you have all been a great support and inspiration, I hope in my turn I have helped others

I don't feel I must have acceptance I would like everyone to make up their own minds about me, I would never judge others unless they are spiteful and nasty all the time.

Shoes! boots! mine all mine!

Natalie x
09-12-2005, 02:41 PM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?? Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here?? Spend not enough time here??
I probably spend a lot more time than I should, but not as much as I would like. Average of two or three hours a day, I guess, allowing for a few days when I can't call in at all

Do you feel like you belong??? Do you feel like you are part of a family???Do you feel out of place??? Are here for all your sisters?? Or do you just do your own thing???Do you believe we are all the same here??? Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???
I feel at home here, yes, part of a family.

Many of the girls here are very supportive, I so admire and respect them, and I have so much to learn, so much growing to do. When reading threads, I try to look for signs of a sister in need and to offer encouragement or help if I see it is needed.

One of the delights of this community is the diversity. We come from all backgrounds and many countries; we have different reasons for dressing, different ways of dressing, and yet we are as one family.

One of the things I have learnt since joining is to try to understand and respect everyone's point of view, even if my view is very different, and even if their way seems to me, at first, to be odd. After all, that is what I am asking the outside world to do for me.

What size, Wendy?

Imogen_Mann
09-12-2005, 02:52 PM
I aint a sister, and I never will be. It's just not the way I am. I see myself as a regular visitor, I dont spend too much time here, but I do forget to log out quite often.
I'm here as one of the girls, a face in the crowd and a voice, however tiny, in the gale of voices. If what I type here has any resonance , any purpose or is of any use to anyone, then thats nice too.

I wonder.....

What other people think of me, as a visitor to CD.com ? (GAWD NO !!! DONT ANYBODY ANSWER :eek: !!)

XX

Jayme.

Jen_TGCD
09-12-2005, 02:59 PM
What best describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?? Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here?? Spend not enough time here??
I do spend too much time here... but this is better than falling asleep in the recliner... watching movies... like I did before finding this place!

I do feel like I belong to a special community... a very unique group of people that are kind and caring. Family? No... I have too many relatives that remind me of some of the members here... that I try to avoid! I generally "do my own thing" but try to be of assistance when I can or offer a different perspective on some topics that start to get repetitive. And, no, we are not all the same... the diversity is incredible within this group which makes it so interesting! The number of contributing GGs here is truely amazing... not to mention the TS and FtM faction that is also present! Also, my clothing is flame-retardant... so if anyone holds a candle to me... I'm safe!!!

Do you want acceptance from everyone yet pre judge others???
I don't really need acceptance from anyone... tolerance and consideration for my feeling would be nice, though. I try to treat others that way, as well.

Are you a sister??
Not really... probably more like your nagging mother-in-law!

I don't think you would like my style... kind of on the frumpy side! But, hey... if it makes your skirt twirl ! ! ! [Postage and handling to be decided at time of shipment. No returns! No exchanges! Not responsible for any wear or odors!!!]

Jonien
09-12-2005, 03:20 PM
Wendy me What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?? Are you the type that visits when you can? Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??

I'm here a greate deel most evernings weekend infact if I'm home I'm on line

this is my home with the best friends and famerly one could wish for

No I don't think we are the same we are all unique Girls

Yes I like to be accepted and no i'm no judge and I beleave we are all sisters here

If you need more shoe then go shoping (a friend in need ect)

JocelynG
09-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Don't spend enough time here but I spend the time I can

I always feel like I belong here.Part of a wonderful sisterhood and always will be here for them

We all have different phases we are at or are at different points of this new way of life

Never. I know we have different experiences and each one is wonderful and unique. I try to be a sister any way I can

Have lots but a girl needs all her shoes sorry :(

Amelie
09-12-2005, 04:35 PM
Do I visit CD.com a lot??? I used to, now I have other forums that take some of my time.

Do I feel like I belong???
Not always,,, there seems to be a lot of threads complaining about being called gay or other threads that seem on the anti-gay side. Like using the words deviant and pervert next to the word gay. We all talk about being under the same TG umbrella but there seems to be to much complaining how bad it is to be percieved as gay, like this is a bad thing.

Do I feel part of a family here???
No,, just friends. A family wouldn't ban a member for her words.

Do I feel out of place??
Yes, at times I do. Some peoples' lives are completely different to mine. Some threads seem alien to me. It's like in the US there are two different worlds, one of which I have never seen, the rural closet world.

Are here for all sisters??
Not really all of them, there are too many here. There are some very nice people here, and I have talked with most of them.

Do I do my own thing??
Yes, Most certainly. I am the only one who will help myself, it isn't the GGs, it isn't other CDs, it isn't other gays. I must do my own thing if I want happiness. No one else will do it for me.

Do i believe we are all the same here??
No way are we all the same. We are all different. Some are more different than others. We should all have the same "freedom" to speak are minds with out fear of a flame war. Then again, all members should have a right to respond the way they see fit, even if it goes against the majority. I know this site is private and has certain rules, but if the rules are used against one, then they should be used against all. Yes, we are all equal, except some are more equal than others.

Something about a candle???
Don't mess with candles, or you might get burned.

Do I want acceptance from others, but pre-judge others??
I don't want acceptance from anyone. I don't care what others think of me. And I always prej-udge others, then it is up to others to show if I was right or wrong in my judgement.

Got a lot of shoes??
No, Just army boots.

Sara Kat
09-12-2005, 07:30 PM
Lurker. I used to spend a lot of time here but in the recent past I just haven't been spending the same amount. I'll check the forums every other day or so but hardly post much.

I do and I don't. No offense to a lot of the people here but I haven't found too many who I have things in common with (other than the fact that we like being girly :) ). Most girls here are just a lot older than I am which probably has something to do with it. We just don't see eye to eye.

Nope. I don't want or need anyone else's acceptance.

NO. GIMMIE. :D

Priscilla1018
09-12-2005, 08:07 PM
Hi Wendy,

I probabley spend to much of my time here but I miss it when I'm not here.
I like helping any Sister with a problem and I have helped many;I don't expect anything for doing this,I'm just being me.I really do care.
This is definately a family to me,here I am accepted,I don't have to prove anything to anyone.I am very much a Sister and will always be there for any of my sisters.
No shoes,I like to be barefoot in the house.

Tedi
09-12-2005, 09:46 PM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?

New, Stranger, Learning, Thankful for knowing that I'm not alone in the world.

Are you the type that visits when you can?

I think that describes it, when I get a chance to visit CD.com I do. I do enjoy reading the posts, I'm still a bit shy about posting, but I'm loosening up a bit.

Are you here all the time?

No, not all the time. I do have a life outside CD.com.

Do you spend way too much time here?
No, don't think so

Spend not enough time here?
An adequate amount I should say.

Do you feel like you belong?
I feel at home here, belong?, that's for the rest of you to decide.

Do you feel like you are part of a family?
I feel Like I may have found a family, but once again I feel like I'm too new to claim you all as a family.

Do you feel out of place?
Hell no, this is the first place I've felt "in" place.

Are here for all your sisters?
If there's something I can do for my sisters here, I'll do it.

Or do you just do your own thing?
We all do our own thing, how can we not?

Do you believe we are all the same here?
No damn way, we are all different. There's black... there's white.. and there's billions of shades in between. We all lie in those shades.

Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you?
Huh? ME??

Do want acceptence from everyone yet pre judge others?
I really try not to pre judge others, I have to say it sometimes hard not to. If I'm not accepted, well, that's kinda that way it is, is'nt it?

Are you a sister?
I'm striving to be a sister, give me a little time eh!

Got a lot of shoes? Good send them to me.
Not a chance in hel... UH, I, mean Omaha, sister, Not a chance in Omaha.

connie rotten
09-12-2005, 09:53 PM
I fit in here. I can't describe it. I just know I am among like beings :kissing:

Sharon
09-13-2005, 01:22 AM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com?

At least once or twice a day, sometimes more when possible.

Are you here all the time??

Sometimes.

Do you spend way too much time here??

I'm here less than the other mods, so I better say no. :)

Do you feel like you belong???

Yes, as does everyone else.

Do you feel like you are part of a family???

Definitely.

Do you feel out of place???

Nope, although I have to admit that I go through my moods now and then.

Are here for all your sisters??

Try me and I'll always do my best to be there.

Do you believe we are all the same here???

We're all equal, but we're not all the same.

Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???

I wish!

Do want acceptance from everyone yet pre judge others???

Yes and no (well I do my best, anyway)

Are you a sister??

To you, Wendy? Always. :) And to anyone else who wants me to be.

Rachael Warren
09-13-2005, 01:32 AM

Waaay to much time, and not enough, it's a girls perogative!

Right at home, and here for all that want me. Family, the best there is!

We are not all the same, but share a thread of comonality that bonds us like no other I have ever seen.

Sister I'd say, who am I to prejudge, sitting here in a dress!

Nope, they wouldn't fit you, and they are all mine!

Shining Star
09-13-2005, 03:53 AM
i am a member here to be able to be happy in what i like doing and to be myself. i know i can be a bit anoying at times but you'se all overlook and see the preson inside

Lisa Golightly
09-13-2005, 04:12 AM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com??

My Name

Are you the type that visits when you can?Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here?? Spend not enough time here??

When lunch was served by the Headmaster at my school he'd ask 'Big, small or nothing at all?' He was referring to the meal of course... I think I'm here for a healthy amount of time... a medium meal... err... I gone a bit abstract now haven't I?!... It's ok I'll pull it around... trust me.

This is all connected isn't it.... I've always considered myself to be way average, but everyone I know TG and non-TG says I'm unique. That has always kind of worried me... makes me feel like I'm too different to everyone else.

I feel part of a family... I think those who've met me know me to be kind and approachable (and maybe in one instance far, far, far too trusting). I want to be loved, but need to love, so yes I'm here for others.

My life is mainly one of loneliness... as a child I had to make my own entertainment as there was no-one my age to play with... I guess this has fuelled my ability to grow as a strong willed individual. I'm not competetive in a I look better than you way, but I do like to occassionally hear from someone that they think me pretty... I get lonely... Problem is a girl promised me everything I'd ever wanted and then snatched it away just when I'd hit my lowest... Now I have major trust issues. I've wandered off point again haven't I... Poo!

Some days I 'Vant to be alone' others I want to drink wine and laugh in the sun with friends... Personal circumstances have made me a bit up and down... Still I'm coming to terms with having everything taken from me yet again... Seems that's what I'm good at :(

No they're all mine I tells 'e!!!

Trinity_cat
09-13-2005, 04:47 AM

I spend an average amount of time here, if there is such a thing.

Do you feel like you belong??? Do you feel like you are part of a family? Do you feel out of place??? Are here for all your sisters??

Belong? At times yes. I ‘d say this is a family but not in sister terms. Cousins maybe, some more distant than others. If I could help anyone here in any way I would.

do you just do your own thing? Do you believe we are all the same here??? Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???

Definitely not the same. Everyone is exceptional in their own right. Candle? Ha! Plain Jane, that’s me and I prefer it that way.

Do want acceptance from everyone yet pre judge others??? Are you a sister??

I would like to be accepted like everyone else, but then that is up to you. It is human nature to form opinions of others, it being the basis on how we get to know another individual. To judge someone on one post would be pre judging. I’d prefer to read more of their ‘blethering’ to form a more accurate picture.

Wendy. You have more than me. YOU send me some.

ChristineRenee
09-13-2005, 05:15 AM

I try to be here everyday...I certainly spend enough time here...prolly too much as far as my wife is concerned.

Do you feel like you belong??? Do you feel like you are part of a family? Do you feel out of place??? Are here for all of your sisters??

Oh yes...I certainly feel like I belong and that I am part of the family here. I certainly don't feel out of place and I try to be here for all of my sisters when they need me.

do you just do your own thing? Do you believe that we are all the same here??? Or perhaps do you think that no one can hold a candle to you???

No...I don't believe that I just do my own thing here. I believe that we are all equal...but not all the same. I am comfortable with who I am but I don't believe that it makes me any better than anyone else. We are all special in our own right.

Do you want acceptance from everyone yet pre judge others??? Are you a sister??

While I like to be accepted by others for who I am...I'm sure that there will always be those who won't accept me for one reason or another. I don't believe that I pre judge others and certainly try not to. I do believe that I am a sister here. I have made many great friends on this site...and I try to be one for others as well. That is what this sisterhood is all about here isn't it?

Got a lot of shoes??? Good send them to me...

Yep...and not a chance sis!:D

Raychel
09-13-2005, 07:06 AM
I check new posts 2 to 3 times a day. Sometimes I don’t have time enough for a valuable reply, or I don’t have anything constructive to add. But I always check in.

I guess that I feel like I belong, But I always feel like I don’t fit in anywhere. I do feel pretty comfortable here though. Always walking on eggshells being very careful of what I say so I don’t offend anyone. But that is just the messed up wiring in my head. :strugglin

It seems to me that we are all pretty much the same here. Some of us dress with more effecency than others, but overall I think that we all have accepted ourselves for who we are and just looking to enjoy that.

Do want acceptance from everyone yet pre judge others??? Are you a sister??
Sure I always would like acceptance from anyone, yet I am very open minded and pretty much accept whatever anyone wants to do as long as no one gets hurt. I once said to a gay relative who was sure that I did not like him. "I don't care about your life style, As long as you don't start grabbing my #ss. Then we will have a problem"

Sorry Wendy, I only have 1 pair of shoes and haven’t had a chance to wear them myself yet. You can’t have them. :D

Wendy me
09-13-2005, 07:24 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I spend a lot of time here but i still like to get out and enjoy life too... but at times i find it hard to log out...

me i feel like i belong here and yes i do feel like we are a family here ... there was a time when i wanted to or so i thought i wanted to leave here because ... some people were saying that i was doing harm to this place so i tryed to purge all my posts
and thought that my being wendy only caused trouble and was on a crash corse with a huge purge ... that thank god never fully happened and although thats in the past it made me rethink how i do things here and more so respect the forum and all my sisters here...

I'm just me, no one special for shure i do try to be involved with as mutch here as i can ...i so mutch belive that we are all the same no one stands alone here or anywere in life ...i do my own thing and sometimes go agenest the grain for shure
i never been a person to be stuck up some ones butt or a butt kisser... i do belive that that makes some ones mind swell up so thay can't clearly see what is going on ...
as far as the candle thingy ....when it comes to standing up for what i belive in and whats right .. yes i do that but better than anyone no way a small mind only belives the sun shines for them....

truth be told at one time i did that veary often yes prejudgeing was the norm to me ..
but i now have learned that who the hell am i to try to pass judgement on any one else least i be judged....i do think that a sister is what i am i do try to be thinking for the good of all and not closed minded to outhers...

oh so got shoes.........and thay arn't going any were with out me....

Vaerise
09-13-2005, 12:19 PM
What bests describes you as a member of crossdressers.com??

I am more of a lurker, I prefer to read than to write.

I visit when I feel time allows me to. Normally I check in like I would check email, I come here before I head off to work just to scan a few posts.

Are you here all the time?? Do you spend way too much time here??

I dont think I spend too much time here, I feel its just right, between the things that needs done and reading about other TG experiences.

Sometimes I feel I do not belong here, it may be that I have no much to add at this point or my views dont exactly coincide with the majority of the posters. I cant exactly call myself a sister, I am just really lost and confused with what I am atm but if I am able to offer any advice I will gladly do so.

I do not think we are all the same, we all come from different backgrounds and have different experiences. Perhaps we do go through something similar that allows us to relate to each other better. And no I do not think I am better than anyone else. I feel majority here have much more courage than I do as they dare to go en femmee in the open. Something I wanted to be represented for but lacking the courage to do so.

No, I would like acceptance from some if not all, but I have yet pre judge anyone. I do not know if I can call myself a sister, all I know is I dress to match how I feel inside.

Funny you asked, I was about to ask you for some shoes! :D

Tia
09-17-2005, 09:11 PM
Sadly I cant be here as I would or visit here every day. I visit here as often as I have time, because this is part of my life not my life. Still when there's a day when I don't have a chance to come here, I think of it....

Somehow I think I belong to here. Like I feel I belong to my family. Everybody here are so supportive. No-one is saying that someone is wrong, but expressing that they thing somethings in different way.

Do want accepence from everyone yet pre judge others??? Are you a sister???
I think that getting positive responces here is important. It makes (at least have made me to) think that you are not alone. Still I somehow think that I'm not a one of the sisters (here is a group of big sisters, and I really appreciate that... Atleast I have someone who to follow).

Sadly I have none at the moment....

(I was pretty drunk when I wrote this, so excuse me if there is some problems with my spelling)

Brianne_bc
09-17-2005, 09:25 PM
130+ pairs of shoes... I'm Brianne and Im a shoeholic

Khriss
09-17-2005, 10:29 PM
.... sad... disappointed..... confused.........pretty empty realy - :(

emmicd
09-17-2005, 11:42 PM
I found this site by accident and certainly have benefitted by it. I enjoy the ease in expressing your feelings and getting feedback from others who have similar experiences.

It is a place to feel welcome and be open and not be shuned or made to feel like your doing something wrong.

It's a place to find acceptance.

I like coming here but with my waning with my crossdressing I may be away at times but like my crossdressing I will come back.

Emmi

uknowhoo
09-17-2005, 11:45 PM
Who me???

Well, I used to spend way too much time here...the novelty of it all.
I still do ck in a good bit, tho I don't post as much as I'd like. My life circumstances usually leave me a bit too rushed when I'm on here. As such, I don't get to post longer, more thoughtful posts for sisters in need, as I'd like. And I feel a bit guilty about that.

I certainly do feel at home here, and it does feel like family to me. It is a wonderful gift for me to share this place with all of you.

I consider myself a lower profile, wallflower-type among the forum here, and that's OK W/me.

I don't expect we all are the same here, though there certainly is a common bond.

As for the shoes, unfortunately, I only have the left shoe of each pair... the result of an injury from my old pirating days. Aaargh. (I'm afraid that didn't sound very ladylike at all, did it. sorry).

Caio.

Shaylynn
09-18-2005, 06:44 AM
I enjoy visiting here- usually twice a day. Nice to know that I'm not all alone and really feel that I fit in here. Don't really have much in common the guys at work. Since coming here i find myself wanting to be so much more femmy.I don't know about the family thing but I do feel so much at home here.
Hugs
shaylynn

Rachael Warren
09-18-2005, 06:58 AM
Further to what I said earlier, add mixed up now after recent events!

Rachael.

Fiona K
09-18-2005, 09:03 AM
Occasional these days, sadly
Fiona
xx

Billie Jean
09-30-2005, 10:04 PM
I do spend a lot of time here

Yes I feel like I belong and if I can help anyone all the better. Thia place is like finding others like me after being on a desserted island.

We are not all alike but yet the same in that we have this wonderful side of us.

If I am accepted then how great, I'm a nurse so I do accept everyone for who they are and I hope that I don't prejudge people. We have a small place to share and I like to get along.

Yes I have shoes and no Wendy you may not have them.