PDA

View Full Version : What's it like being dressed up on Thanksgiving? In front of your whole family?

docrobbysherry
11-25-2010, 01:36 PM
I know TSs that live as women do it all the time. :)
But, does ANYONE else do it?:brolleyes:

It's hard for me to imagine! :eek: If you've ever done that, what it's like!?

Nicole Erin
11-25-2010, 02:55 PM
TS probably tend to dress conservative.
Like me, I will have blue jeans, a black top, a waist belt, and black reeboks.
There is this assumption that TS go around all the time wearing cheerleader outfits or ball gowns.
No, we do that only when visiting a biker bar.

For me, it is not a big deal, I am there for the food more than anything.

MJ
11-25-2010, 03:26 PM
I've never done that as my family disowned me :sad: as in my brother and two sisters
but i have with my children that was cool and it was great just like normal no big deal just dad being dad

Katesback
11-25-2010, 04:09 PM
Having dinner with the family or anyone else for that matter is no different as a girl or a boy. You are who you are and it is jsut that simple.

Kate Simmons
11-25-2010, 05:38 PM
I dunno RS but I guess that would make us the "dressing" for the turkey, no?:)

Teri Jean
11-25-2010, 07:18 PM
Well it beats going naked and especially in Minnesota (12 degrees). LOL If you can do it .

Danni Bear
11-25-2010, 10:17 PM
Teri,

Naked and 12 degrees is not so bad, :D

at least, not if you are in a hot tub with your honey :brolleyes:

:hugs:

Danni

7sisters
11-26-2010, 02:50 AM
I dunno RS but I guess that would make us the "dressing" for the turkey, no?:)

Nice one. LOL.

RADER
11-26-2010, 02:58 AM
It was just the wife and myself for Thanksgiving. So I put on my black stripe tights,
a black just above the knee skirt, a New Bra.(YUMMY) a gray top and flats.
I cooked the turkey with all the trimmings, All went well. My wife said it was nice
having another lady in the house. Great day after all. Rader

noeleena
11-26-2010, 03:04 AM
Hi .

Works for me Danni , WEll , used to .

& as we dont have thanks giving here . itll have to be xmas & yes I do with our daughter & her 3 kids * Jos as well.
food wise its summer time , ham or chicken.& turkey is quite good as well .

...noeleena...

VeronicaMoonlit
11-26-2010, 06:57 AM
I did/have done it, before I began identifying as TS. I usually did a simple and classic holiday dressy look, black dress, pearls, heels a la my profile picture. In fact, my avatar headshot is from a thanksgiving dinner. It was just family, Mother, Father, and Sister and they knew.

Veronica

Jorja
11-26-2010, 07:41 AM
Back before SRS, I dressed in front of my family during the holiday meals. It's no different than presenting as a male. You select your cloths (no looking like a ***** ready for work), put them on and go to dinner. The first time I was very nervous. They all knew and all the drama had been played out years before but you never know, one little spark and BOOM. We had a good time, noone ever said anything and I never felt bad again dressed in front of my family. Now as a woman, it is no different.

Loni
11-26-2010, 08:19 AM
well it is just my mom and i, but there was company over for dinner, so as male.
but my mom know loni and is even making her a dress. (photos to follow when done).
but i do try to be the good son on those days. but i am still in woman's clothing. all my good things are not male.

eluuzion
11-26-2010, 11:39 AM
I have never had the experience and never will.

But if I did, it would pretty interesting...me in a little black dress, carving the turkey on the table, as my deceased grandparents and father looked on as Zombies. Compared to what they would look like...I don't think I would be the center of attraction...:eek::D