PDA

View Full Version : So I guess that I passed.. lol

Chloe Renee
11-25-2010, 02:05 PM
First off Happy Thanksgiving to the US members.

I had a session with my GT last night so I was dressed up and my hair was done up. After a great night I crashed figuring I would wash my hair in the morning.
My plan was to go to the Yoga center near my house they were having a special thanksgiving class. I had planned to go, since i got my first check since being called back after a 2yr layoff. I jumped out of bed to get ready this morning went to hop in the shower. On the way there I noticed my hair still looked good so I didn't want to ruin it. So I kept my head dry while cleaning up. Got dressed like I do when I do yoga at home, Black yoga pants and sports tank with built in bra, no forms. I then put on a little tinted moisturizer and fixed some fallen sections of my hair. Knowing that I would have to remove my shoes I grabbed a pair of slip on flats. Threw on my fleece jacket and out the door I went.

I ended up getting to the class late, so rather than disrupt the class I decided to take care of a couple errands.
First I went to my office to grab paperwork I forgot there the other day. It was empty so no big deal.
Next was a stop at Walmart, I needed some things for dinner tonight. I was nervous since I didn't put a lot of effort into looking like a woman. But attitude is everything so I started an inner mantra of "I am women, I belong here" pulled up my big girl pants and went in.
I was ready for all the bad things we are afraid of. And didn't get any of it... I listened for cell camera clicks nothing.
I wasn't given half a glance out of the ordinary. I did receive a couple, Pardon me miss, and excuse me ma'ams.
Part of my purchase was some wine for dinner so I expected to be carded. Caisher asked, I handed it over... Double take, Triple take. She Started to say "miss I nee" when I stopped her and said that is my ID. Her eyes got wide :confused2:"oh this looks nothing like you... I thanked her and went on my way, wearing a huge smile.:D

Heres a quick pic from my phone from when I got home. Sorry for the ramble. I had to tell all of you about this. I dress quite a bit, I go out all the time. But I go out usually with complete make up and forms. So today was a little out of my comfort zone.

Have a great weekend!!!

Sonia_cd
11-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Not only do you look great, you also seem confident its no wonder you passed..with flying colours :) Thanks for sharing your experience with us.