PDA

View Full Version : How masculine are you in your everyday life?

maya1love
11-25-2010, 02:12 PM
Hey there:

A question for the part-time crossdressers in the forum. I was wondering how masculine you would consider yourself to be when you are not dressed or in drab?

On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being very very masculine, and "10" being very very feminine, where do you fit in your daily life, when you are not paying attention to your mannerisms or "practicing" or anything like that?

I will start -- as a gay male who's mannerisms are probably "in the middle", I probably average at a 5.

Kate Simmons
11-25-2010, 02:17 PM
I'm probably a "5" as well although for a different reason. I am a male anatomically, of course but do not act in any gender specific way--never did even when dressed.:)

Alice B
11-25-2010, 02:20 PM
Easily an 8 to 9.

Barbara Dugan
11-25-2010, 02:21 PM
probably like 4.5

BRANDYJ
11-25-2010, 02:22 PM
On a scale of 1 to 10, I think I am about a 3. I don't think there is anything feminine looking about me or the way I dress in public to give me away. The only clue anyone would have is that I tend to be more compassionate and understanding of others and their issues. I also am not afraid to show my more tender, romantic or gentler side.

AllieSF
11-25-2010, 02:23 PM
I was never macho (10) and when in male mode I am always my regular and old male self just like before I ever new anything about crossdressing (just a short 4 years ago), so I think that I am about an 8. No femme mannerisms, but a lot of femme thoughts!

PS: CORRECTION: Yes, I misread and then forgot, and then forgot again. So, my revised rating is a 3

KlaireLarnia
11-25-2010, 02:30 PM
Around a 3. I can act like the typical "bloke" at work but at the same time swap to being very senstive and caring if needs. But generally a 3. In truth I am the same dressed up. The person inside/outside does not change, it is just what he wears that changes.

Klaire

maya1love
11-25-2010, 02:31 PM
Whoops, hey guys, as I indicated in the OP, "1" is very masculine, and "10" is very feminine... Don't know if some of you are getting confused by that...

Olivia2
11-25-2010, 02:41 PM
I think of myself as being about 6 on the scale. I would say others think of me as probably a 4, but only guessing.
I think a term that was coined by a gender researcher who I can't name at the moment describes me pretty well:
"Unremarkably Masculine"

JohnH
11-25-2010, 02:53 PM
I guess I am about a 3 - definitely on the masculine side. I'm wearing a flannel long sleeve maxi-dress, but I have a standard man's set of underwear under it - undershirt and briefs. It is really cold right now - the temperature dipped from the lower 60's to the upper 30's deg F (18 down to 3 deg C) in the timespan of 1 1/2 hours.

Karren H
11-25-2010, 03:13 PM
3.14159265.... Engineered masculinity, rounded towards enfeminity...

Jason+
11-25-2010, 03:17 PM
I am rounded and do like pie and therefore 6 to 7 ish. :D

Ria
11-25-2010, 03:28 PM
Great thread!
I'm a 2... A total dude but I have been called a metrosexual a few times. I guess because I'm clean cut, well groomed, fit etc.

Jocelyn Quivers
11-25-2010, 03:32 PM
So much of a 1 that people often wonder if I am overcompensating for something hidden inside of me...

juno
11-25-2010, 03:32 PM
I don't like the idea of picking a single number, because there are so many aspects to rate. I'm not interested in doing "manly" things for fun, but I have a lot of generally male-oriented skills, like welding, mechanics, mathematics and computer programming. So, maybe I am a 3 or 4 overall. However, I would rate my personal likes and dislikes much more feminine, like 6 or 7.

MiraM
11-25-2010, 04:02 PM
As a Gay male myself, I'm gonna have to say I hit about 2.5. I am not very femme looking or acting, and don't really fit any of the stereotypes anywhere. I am a tattooed, leather jacket wearing, goatee sporting, Harley riding, Gay dude that just so happens to like wearing womenfolk's clothes.

Veronica 1
11-25-2010, 04:13 PM
I would rate an 8, totally underdtressed, with bra and small form daily, womens jeans, womens runners. About the only male thing I wear is my work shirt.

Mary Jane
11-25-2010, 04:34 PM
Probably 2 or 3 for me.

StarrOfDelite
11-25-2010, 04:46 PM
Probably about a 3.0, plus or minus one point, depending on what one's idea of a one or a ten would be. I often feel like I have two different personalities, and I'm not always sure which is the "real" me. A lot of my behavioral habits are very masculine, especially my voice which is of the James Earl Jones variety, but I can also see in myself a lot of feminine things, e.g. I like to wear clothing which displays my physique, and enjoy it when men or women look at me appraisingly. I'm not sure if that behavior is Bi-, Gay, Trans, or merely Narcissistic, however.

susan54
11-25-2010, 04:57 PM
Probably around a 2, despite wearing knickers at all times. GG friend who had met me lots of times as Susan was astonished at how masculine I was in male guise (guys?). I also have a VERY deep voice. But I am not macho - macho guys are insecure. Even as a man in a skirt I am masculine, but switch completely if in Susan mode.

GaleWarning
11-25-2010, 05:33 PM
I cannot answer this question, because the meanings of the numbers from 1 to 10 have not been clarified, never mind debated.
It seems to me that one person's 3 might be another person's 5.
Back to the drawing board, methinks ...

kaitlin
11-25-2010, 06:05 PM
Im going to place myself in the 5/6 range!

Erica G
11-25-2010, 06:25 PM
For me I am going to say a 2.

Misti
11-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Up till a few short months ago, I’ve always thought and acted as a 1.5□ (that's a "square" symbol)? Now, however, I’m a well-rounded πr2 (that's a "pi" symbol) Like Clayfish, I'm back to the drawing board, too! More to come… ;-} Hugs, Misti

Jay Cee
11-25-2010, 06:33 PM
I'm going to guess around 4 to 5. Probably used to be 6 - 7 (or more), before I opened up about my cd'ing.

danaillecd
11-25-2010, 06:38 PM
i rate myself a 2 very closeted about my hobby

Kendappa
11-25-2010, 07:18 PM
I would have to say a 3.

Eve II
11-25-2010, 07:57 PM
Oh, I'd say 2. When I'm not wearing a double pocketed shirt with items in the pockets, I'm sure people are thinking ," mmm he's got manboobs." Little do that know that those "girls" are being held by a bra with panties down below.:heehee:

Frédérique
11-25-2010, 08:29 PM
A question for the part-time crossdressers in the forum. I was wondering how masculine you would consider yourself to be when you are not dressed or in drab?
On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being very very masculine, and "10" being very very feminine, where do you fit in your daily life, when you are not paying attention to your mannerisms or "practicing" or anything like that? I will start -- as a gay male who's mannerisms are probably "in the middle", I probably average at a 5.

Maybe an 8, or 7 on bad days. I strive for 10. Just ask my sister! Since I’m essentially “part-time,” I pay attention to my mannerisms. It’s easy to be talking to another male and automatically start to cross my arms over my chest – I can feel the arms coming up, then I stop, conscious of this overtly masculine gesture. I always do things with my feminine nature in mind, even though I’m not dressed as I would like to be. I often change the subject away from male interests, or show interest in feminine things in front of other males (that’s fun!). I don’t consider myself to be very masculine at all, yet I’m not allowed to express that fact in the open. I can blend in easily, but I know the truth…
;)

Christy_M
11-25-2010, 08:51 PM
Until a few months ago, easily a .5 but lately I'd say 5 ish... ;)

Starling
11-25-2010, 09:01 PM
As I modeled on my mother (loved to watch Mommy putting on lipstick, never watched Daddy shave), plus dressing for years and dreaming about it, I probably have more feminine mannerisms than I realize. I have had people I worked with for years think I was gay--and be shocked when I told them I wasn't--so I must be broadcasting something. And I'm very comfortable with that.

I do know that when I am dressed it is easy for me to get into the swing of things, so to speak, as there's not a lot I have to adjust.

So, what number? Mostly six, I guess. Seven or eight after midnight.

:) Lallie

PS: Is it a male or female trait to wear your bra inside out? I did that yesterday--by mistake, of course--and when I removed it late last night I had a little rosette embossed over my breastbone.

In my defense it was a new seamless microfiber bra, so pretty shapeless off, and I had pulled it over my head because the closures were balky. I want my mommy.

Sophie86
11-25-2010, 10:23 PM
I have both masculine and feminine traits, and I let the situation determine which ones dominate at a given time. I would say that I range between 3 and 8, but probably spend more time around 4-5.

Crissy Kay
11-25-2010, 10:33 PM

I would have to agree with Danaille. When in male mode, I don"t give off any clues that I cd part time.

Alberta_Pat
11-25-2010, 10:33 PM
3.14159265.... Engineered masculinity, rounded towards enfeminity...

Karren, would that make you a cutie pi?

Alberta_Pat
11-25-2010, 10:38 PM
I'm not sure where to place myself.

I have been referred to as a S.N.A.G. (Sensitive, New Age, Guy), so I guess I run the gamut depending on the situation. I am a big diesel driving demon, so some folk think I can be pushy, but I almost always give way to the little ones. :)

Danni Bear
11-25-2010, 10:40 PM
PS: Is it a male or female trait to wear your bra inside out? I did that yesterday--by mistake, of course--and when I removed it late last night I had a little rosette embossed over my breastbone.

In my defense it was a new seamless microfiber bra, so pretty shapeless off, and I had pulled it over my head because the closures were balky. I want my mommy.

Lalallie,

I think that may be a youngster trait :eek: :heehee:

at least the last time I remember doing that I was about seven :devil: and was corrected by granny very quickly and shown proper way to put on. (way way to big)

Danni

Chickhe
11-25-2010, 10:47 PM
Probably somewhere near 3. I don't walk around telling woman how masculine I am like a 1 probably does and not having a whole lot of macho male character or sports skills, but being skilled at many male activities like building and fixing stuff and enjoyment driving anything with an engine on it moved me up on the scale. ...how about this too, we should rate how feminine we are when dressed... I would say a 7 because I can fool most of the people some of the time and I can't pull of the valleygirl attitude or speak like a woman should.

Rebecca Sue
11-25-2010, 11:17 PM
I'd say I'm a 2-3. I like being a man, it makes becoming a woman more satisfying.

AmberM
11-25-2010, 11:18 PM
I'm an 8 or 9

Diane Smith
11-25-2010, 11:23 PM
I am probably about an 8. I have mostly "male" hobbies and interests, but my presentation has always been soft, non-assertive, nurturing, feminine. Now that I also largely dress the part (hair, nails, makeup, earrings, heels most of the time), there's no way I can be mistaken for "macho" (if there ever was).

This hasn't been great for my romantic life, but I get along well with the people around me and am well respected for my skills and opinions on things.

- Diane

Angiemead12
11-25-2010, 11:54 PM
Id like to think 2 but probably a 5, I do have plucked eyebrows and long hair!

Angiemead12
11-25-2010, 11:55 PM
"I like that!"

I like being a man, it makes becoming a woman more satisfying.

GingerLeigh
11-25-2010, 11:58 PM
I asked my wife if she thought I was a "macho man", she put near laughed herself onto the floor! Sooo... I guess that puts me somewhere around a 6 +/-.5!

Ginger

Ashliegh
11-26-2010, 12:06 AM
I would say about a 2. I am totally a "guy" and really even though I do love women's clothes I feel very awkward and out of place with trying to "be" feminine. That being said, I make sure that my nails are done always (clear for the fingers and a nice red on my toes :) )

Rebecca Sue
11-26-2010, 12:18 AM
"I like that!"

It's great having the best of both worlds!!

Rachel Morley
11-26-2010, 12:42 AM
Gee, I don't know ... not very manly at all, but not excessively girly either. I'd say 6 or 7.

Mindymaycd
11-26-2010, 02:40 AM
A good question, I thought I was a but out of the norm by being a 1 or 2.

Sonia_cd
11-26-2010, 03:34 AM
You have provoked some thinking, you have :) Let's see...I hit the gym regularly and love my weight training. I'm bald (by choice). I don't appear to have overtly "feminine" gestures or characteristics but do use my hands a fair bit. On the other hand, I seem to develop an instant rapport with my gay friends, have a ton of women friends and prefer hanging with them to the testosterone driven male type conversations. Am happy to go shopping with women (this is more common now though).

So where does that put me? I would think 3.5/4. You tell me if I"m off the mark? :)

Starling
11-26-2010, 05:58 AM
...I think that may be a youngster trait :eek: :heehee:

at least the last time I remember doing that I was about seven...

Well I'm no youngster, Danni, so I must be regressing.

:heehee: Lallie

Julie S
11-26-2010, 06:20 AM
I'm pretty easygoing. Not that assertive. Go to yoga with the girls. Probably a 6.

Raychel
11-26-2010, 07:14 AM
I'd say that I am probably about a 7 or 8. Not that total in your face macho footbal type of guy. But my daily routine is definitly one of a man.:straightface:

SallyS
11-26-2010, 07:27 AM
Hi!,
Good question?
As an ex-soldier (many years ago) and general 'bad' lad, I guess I was pretty masculine? But over the years I think I'm a very mellow 5-6 when not in dress.

Like most I'm masculine when I need to be....thankfully not too often.

Janet_Prankster
11-26-2010, 07:41 AM
I guess I am 2, whilst my better half is... 8! Investigating our partners' rating would be also interesting...

Karinsamatha
11-26-2010, 08:07 AM
I used to think I was on a scale of 1 ubber male to 10 ubber fem. a normal 3. But having been told many times I was gay over the years. Now I feel I have moved to maby a 6 or 7. I have plucked my eye brows, and have epalated the other furry parts :).

Jenny Doolittle
11-26-2010, 08:47 AM
Maybe the best judge would be to have a friend answer tis question for us.

Me, I think maybe a 3. yea yea yea, I sure wish it was a 10 but being 6-1 and over 200 it is a bit difficult.

PretzelGirl
11-26-2010, 10:32 AM
Karren, would that make you a cutie pi?

I'll give that one 2 groans Pat. I love a good pun. :thumbsup:

This is a tough self evaluation. I am sure that if you took each of ours and then asked 10 people we knew you would find one of two things. First, either we rate ourselves too feminine because that's how we perceive ourselves, or we rate ourselves too masculine because we feel we have two polar opposites to our "halves".

Having said that, I would have to say that I am about a 4. I feel I am about in the middle, but don't go with a 5 because I probably lean masculine on some things when not dressed as self protection (or self conscious behaviour maybe).

Robyn B
11-26-2010, 10:43 AM
Interesting question....probably 3-4 range with a "1" being most masculine...perhaps 4-5 range when I wear the guy clothes my SO picks out for me....too many highly visible guy hobbies in my life for most casual observers to suspect my hidden "hobby"!

VERY interesting how some of the masculine traits though (voice/gesture/etc.) seem to automaticaly lighten a bit when embarking on a dressing binge...part of the charm of it all!

Juanita O
11-26-2010, 11:05 AM
I am about a 2 or 3

Kjara_Ra
11-26-2010, 11:31 AM
probably a one or two, very masculine in everyday life

msniki48
11-26-2010, 11:42 AM
Maya,
when in drab around friendly women and not thinking of my presentation.... i am probably a 6 or 7. :battingeyelashes: [ more femme] if i am in the company of males...i'm about a 3. [ very concious of my presentation, somewhat over compensating]:straightface: if i'm at work [ construction sales....im about a 2...totally overcompensating]:sad:

:hugs:

sissystephanie
11-26-2010, 11:44 AM
I was born a man, and believe that I still am one, with no desire to be otherwise. However, like most mortals, I do have part female gender also. My darling late wife used to say that I was half and half. That is, half man and half woman. Guess that would make me a 5. I will accept that!

Jeannie
11-26-2010, 11:48 AM
I am a 2. I have to maintain a very masculine appearance due to family concerns, I don't think they would accept it. Only my wife knows all of the facts.

Jeannie

AKAMichelle
11-26-2010, 12:21 PM
I am probably a 3, but here is the twist. I spend a good portion of my time out as Michelle.

Annaliese2010
11-26-2010, 12:31 PM
3.14159265.... Engineered masculinity, rounded towards enfeminity...OMG how artful & scientific. Oooh that moves me - like whispering French nothings. Keep talking that way & you could get me to do anything girl! LOL - love your expression too. How cuuuute...

Ahem... Sorry bout that. No disrespect. If that was a bit revealing...oops! What can I say? Guilty! Got pie on my face - busted! :battingeyelashes: LOL.

Well...on a 1 to ten I'd have to say I'm variable. It depends on the situation, the season, the time of day; the phase of the moon and who I'm with. If there's a Gaussian average I'd guess a "4" with spontaneous excursions; sliding higher or lower for reasons unknown. The forces that move me to the danger zone: +/- 2 even 3 away. Down or up, I'm this or that - my deviations all but standard - my confidential interval always running high. In the end who can say? Not I.

One to ten - yes & no - haven't a clue. I just don't know. Besides! It's a woman's prerogative to change her mind! And a girls fast paced life to: Like... not really care?

LOL

Carmon
11-26-2010, 02:08 PM
I 'm probably be a 3 or 4. I almost always wear some sort of female underwear under my drab clothes. Love to wear high waist girdles and nylons in the fall and winter.

Dealight
11-26-2010, 02:43 PM
What a great thread! It's such a good question. I myself would rate me around the more masculine side of life...probably a 2 or 3. People who know me would not even question it. Which makes the other side of me, the side that is much more feminine, such a turn on...I think I am basically the same person, but the mannerisms, the way of walking and carrying oneself, all obviously change when you are dressed. Great question, thanks!!
Dea

Barbara B
11-26-2010, 02:51 PM

I can go with that!

Sherry-Stephanie
11-26-2010, 03:22 PM
Ah with a bearded redneck wearing bibbed overals being a 1 (most masculine) or a Silvester Stallone (being a femme as you can get being a 10 on femme side somwhere in the boot and jeans catagory....long hair and two studs each ear...

In it's all subjunctive as to what the definitions and parameters of your scale is.....

gwenbeth
11-26-2010, 03:26 PM
I would probably give myself a 2. But I am more of the unkempt nerd type than the macho type.

t-girlxsophie
11-26-2010, 03:30 PM
I would probably consider myself a 4,when in drab,am not a big bear but equally I dont think I portray any Feminine gestures or traits,unless I'm looking for new outfits or siting with the girls at work where I prob shoot up to an 8

:hugs:Sophie

Hayley 09
11-26-2010, 03:49 PM
I'd say im about a 4 maybe, I'm not really manly but im not really girly unless im trying to be in that specific role.

Heather1129
11-26-2010, 05:08 PM
I'd say I hit the bottom of the scale around 1 or 2, 'cause I can't pass in a tunnel at midnite, beard, tats, stuff that pretty much says guy. However I am always underdressed, have on womens jeans and/or top, occasionally a little make-up and paint my fingernails. The best of both worlds for sure!!

Heather

Vikki Vixen
11-26-2010, 05:14 PM
I am a 1 very manly in my real life. I am just very masculine naturally, not macho but typical man. Love weight training, football, going to the pub and flirting with women. Cross dressing is something I love to do but I don't consider myself any less if a man because of the clothing I choose to wear

Christina2008
11-26-2010, 05:29 PM
My male self and activities are in the 1-3 range. (I like to take things to the extreme, so I’ve been told!) When I’m Christina? I’m reaching for a 11 ¾

Of course there are those “months” where I find myself in some kind of fog, possibly pink in colour, where I’ll spend most of my time as female or as close as possible to it, I'd say 7 or 8 when in male mode (No make-up, wig or heels).

Cassandra Lynn
11-26-2010, 07:07 PM
To many variables in play. I'm medium to slightly below average in size and always clean cut or metro looking, even in outdoors/hunting gear. I might enjoy what are considered "manly" activities but i'm not at all macho. My everyday drab wear is male enough even when underdressed. But i don't act "manly" or overtly macho and don't have a manly attitude.
So i could call it a 3 or 4. But there are days when inside i feel so feminine regardless of presentation, that i would creep ever so slightly over that middle point.

mj (Cassie)

Debglam
11-26-2010, 07:23 PM
Wow, interesting question. I am probably a 2-3 (married hetero male, ex-military, former boxer, hunt, fish, yada yada yada) and love being the one in the relationship that kills the bugs, fixes the car, chases the bad guys away, etc. I only wish that I could get my spouse to accept the fact that there are times when I want to simply and discreetly be a 9 or a 10!:sad: Maybe someday.

zoe m
11-27-2010, 12:50 AM
4.5 or so

RachelZ
11-27-2010, 01:26 AM
I've been about 3 recently. I'll probably be a 7 tomorrow... but who knows

CharlotteCD
11-27-2010, 03:03 AM
A 2 here, I have a shaved head, hair arms and legs, beard. Play football and rugby with boxing training added in. Then I work on cars a lot, and constantly do DIY around the house.

When I'm in womens clothes I probably only go to a 5 - no femme mannerisms, no makeup, no shaving, no wig - I haven't ever tried to pass. Hopefully will try that soon!

Annaliese2010
11-28-2010, 01:15 AM
I've been about 3 recently. I'll probably be a 7 tomorrow... but who knowsLol...god what a 'girl'. I love your blase' tude. I'm same...

ANA LILIA
11-28-2010, 01:34 AM
I'd say around a 2

Maxi
11-28-2010, 07:18 PM
I would have to say 2-3. I'm a high tech redneck lumber jack, that grew up in the swamp with the gators. Adjusting to society was not easy.

Fab Karen
11-28-2010, 07:46 PM
Like a drunk Dick Cheney- I shoot friends in the face.
( to spell it out for some, this is satire )

girlalex
11-29-2010, 02:24 AM
Before i realized and came to peace with my feminine side i was about 3.5. Now that my desires and thoughts are more obvious I think im about a 6.
but as soon as i have a dress on me and some make up i feel like 8.5.

paulaluvssz8
11-29-2010, 08:40 AM
I'm a 1.... Just the everyday jerk. I wear camo and at times golf apparel. Always wearing a ballcap when I'm not at work. Right now I'm hunting.... So a 1.....

Juliemckay
11-29-2010, 09:06 AM
I fall somewhere between a 2 and an 8... depending on what is going on at that moment. I slide up and down that scale with ease

Micayla
11-29-2010, 09:14 AM
Although I dearly wish the other end of the scale I am at least a 2 maybe a 1.I am a 5'10' 250 lb mechanic for 30+ years and definitely have a male look.It would help if my loving wife was not so attached to me having facial hair.I have been told that I intimidate people just from looks when riding my motorcycle(custom kawasaki 1600 cc).:sad:If they only knew the frill's underneath :)

danielletorresani
11-29-2010, 12:24 PM
I'd put myself at a 2. I'm not feminine at all when not dressed up.

rebekka87
11-29-2010, 12:51 PM
I am a 1 very manly in my real life. I am just very masculine naturally, not macho but typical man. Love weight training, football, going to the pub and flirting with women. Cross dressing is something I love to do but I don't consider myself any less if a man because of the clothing I choose to wear

a very accurate description for me as well.

dutch-anita
11-29-2010, 03:04 PM
I look like a 1-2 but talk and behave like 4-5 so I think I am a 3!
speaking with girls I can be a 7-8 even if they don't know anything at all

IamSara
11-29-2010, 03:26 PM
5 I am a bi male and have always had some feminine tendencies.
Sarah

NicoleScott
11-29-2010, 09:48 PM
All these math formulas using pi get me confused.
Here in Mississippi, pie are round, cornbread are square.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
11-29-2010, 11:40 PM
I resort to 2 or 3, like speak deep, ape walk, swear, curse and scratch the crotch a lot. Repair machinery and engines, get off on rods and drags love bikes and trikes, live in sweat and smell of beer, drive mega units and cannot control flatulence and burp a lot. Mega loads of centrefolds around my workshop with a prized pic on the old dart board besides the beer fridge. Go race once in a while and usually wear steel cap elasto side boots with trusted footie socks. Dyno the odd motor in between repairs and mods. Perve at the women and rate them with the mates. Giggles, got to disguise the real me and how best to do it? I become a neanderthal and work in a oil pit surrounded by tools, stick welders and the trusty gas axe.

Stephanie47
11-30-2010, 02:55 AM
When dressed as a male I would consider myself a 1. There isn't a hint I like to cross-dress. When dressed en femme I would consider myself a 9. Maybe I'm two different persons?

Noemi
11-30-2010, 04:20 AM
I am about an 7 or an 8. I know allot of people think I am gay(well I am)But than I make comments about women(look at the rack on that dame LOL, more like where did she get that top and those earrings are delish lol) and make eye contact and am very confident, (I am The Man/who is also a Woman). I have been hiding out for so long and I have extremely masculine brothers and father that it would not even be worth the pain to come out to, thus I hide and have become adept. But now I just want to be a girl, well dress up and express myself, and do not care what others think, cause they really do not know shit anyway.

You know I had one of those days where I saw allot of Transgendered people, and it looks difficult to be out and be accepted, no one caused a scene but there were comments made and staring, it hurt me to see the public react like this(I was shopping in Home Depot and there were 3 different trans people in there)....Anyway
Good post....Filomena talks to much sometimes.....

GeorgieMacD
11-30-2010, 04:47 AM
I'd say I'm a 2 or 3 to the outside world and 5 at home. I sometimes wonder if I try too hard to be at the boy end of the curve. I love doing all the heavy work around the house and also enjoy doing dishes and laundry and cleaning.

Sarah Doepner
11-30-2010, 07:48 PM
My natural physical appearance places me between 1 and 2. I'm over 6'1" and 200 lbs with big feet, large hands and a face that needs a lot of work.

I've modified my physical appearance letting my hair grow out, having both ears pierced, plucked eyebrows, shaved arms, legs, and chest. So that would move me physically toward a 3, because regardless of what I do to my appearance I still have the same starting point.

I'd put my behavior with the guys as a 2 or 3 almost all the time. However, when I deal with the kids and grandkids I'm a lot more supportive and nurturing and even emotionally more involved, but I don't know if that would move me along the scale or not. I'll say it does and move it to a 5 during those times.

When I can get away from all the constraints of everyone elses expectations, I'll happily move on up to a 6 or 7 in as many ways as I can. Macho is something that has always been alien and contrary to my nature and would hate to live my life with that as my role, but I don't know what "feminine" really is, so I'll never get to a 10.

Spicie
12-02-2010, 03:37 PM
I'd probably say I'm a 2. I know I'm a woman inside, but feel kind of lucky to be given the chance to be a guy.

I'm a mechanics shop manager in the agriculture industry, I work on my own cars, shoot guns, work big dogs, drive a 4x4, etc. Right now, I'm wearing a camoflage hunting jacket, a button down cowboy shirt, some wrangler jeans, some waterproof hunting boots, and a really nice pair of sheer panty hose. ;)

I honestly think I might be perfectly between genders. When I dress as a woman, I dress VERY VERY femme. When I dress as a guy, I tend to go very very masculine. I don't try, it just kind of happens.

The funniest thing ever was when a neighbor was hanging out as I did the brakes on my truck and he described me as the manly man he knew. (My wife loves bringin that up alot) I was wearing panties at the time, and just told him "you need to meet some of my friends who think I'm practically a chick."

Xandria
12-02-2010, 05:10 PM
-2 for me.. i'm as manly as i can possibly be without killing an animal and then grabbing my crotch and grunt

When dressed as a male I would consider myself a 1. There isn't a hint I like to cross-dress. When dressed en femme I would consider myself a 9. Maybe I'm two different persons?

ditto me too

Debutante
12-02-2010, 05:26 PM
I present as masculine everyday, and at night after dinner, shower and wear a feminine gown (then I am 5-7).
So, during the day, this can be 2 or 3. If my energy and centering is more relaxed and feminine,
then it can be 5, or 6.

Magickman
12-02-2010, 05:29 PM
I am a tree felling, grass cutting, weed killing, dirt digging, boulder moving, nail pulling, screw driving, oil changing, snow shoveling, bike riding, deep water swimming, spider killing, bonfire building, truck driving kind of straight guy.

On the other hand, girls think I am cute in a mini skirt and heels.

Where does that leave me?

Deborah
12-02-2010, 06:24 PM
I'll act male to avoid being found out. Although the first time someone told me I was such a women I take it as a compliment :D

Kaz
12-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Can I bounce around the scale? Depends on my mood and what I am doing. I always prefer to more femme, but sometimes you have to play the gorilla game when you are a bloke? So my daughter at college has a problem I barrel in as "Dad". That is what she wants and expects. She sees it, she is happy!

Says me, sat in blue pantyhose, mini skirt (it is cold and I am in Yorkshire), strappy top and cardigan over. A few accessories scattered around my parts... and my hair!

So tonight.. different part of the scale... but if the phone rings...!:eek:

aprilgirl
12-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I would rate myself a 3. I asked my wife, who knows and is supportive, and she thought a 1.

Paula TV
12-02-2010, 08:42 PM
I would say right now a 4. I have mostly male hobbies, but don't come across as very manly neither girly, I lean more towards masculine because I remain faithful to it, and have plenty of male mannerisms. However, if I had the independence, I would dress more and I think I would rise above a 4 quite a bit.

switcheralso
12-03-2010, 10:56 AM
I would rate myself as a 2....My neighbors would rate me as a 4 in drab...My wife who nows about my hobby would rate me a -3...Ugggggggg

JenniferR771
12-03-2010, 11:25 AM
I would give myself a 6. Small, skinny, not aggressive. Wife in charge, (and she hates my cding.) Always passenger as my wife drives. Look OK and passable from a distance--if its a long distance. Although true, I lift a few weights (small weights), drive a pickup, and don't mind getting greasy while using my nice set of socket wrenches. Self-employed outside work until recent retirement.

Davina99
12-03-2010, 11:34 AM
I am a 1. I may be wearing silky knickers most of the time but when I am out as a man that's what I am regardless of the underwear.

Emily Ann Brown
12-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Karren,

I have the other 6.85840735 covered for you.

Em

Jessica S
12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
I would be in the 1 -2 zone. I'm a hunter and no fear of swinging a hammer. I don't appear with femine qualities. I have a larger build.

Lexine
12-03-2010, 01:26 PM
My masculine side transformed from this huge, overweight guy to this fairly athletic and metrosexual type guy to this very androgynous looking guy that exists today. It's been an interesting transition of sorts hehe

In numbers, it was a 1, 3, then a 5.

JaytoJillian
12-03-2010, 01:46 PM
Numero uno (1) for me

Roxanne_Alternate
12-03-2010, 02:26 PM
Probably a 3 or maybe even a 2. At college I'm basically only surrounded by guys, so it comes naturally. Aside from that, my fashion sense is sloppy. I just wear jeans, a shirt with something funny on it and regular skater shoes. And sometimes a beanie. I don't shave my beard every day or two. Not that it grows at hazardous speeds anyway. I can easily go out and about without shaving for a week.

I have no intention to act out feminine at all while in male mode. The same basically goes for my femme mode too. Only when I'm going out en femme I try to act and look as 'neutral feminine' as possible, but when in private, I'm often just lazy and limit myself just to wear my fem attire. Often I'm not even wearing a wig or make up, I just like to wear women's clothing. The fashion sense of Roxanne is much more present, however!

Donna June
12-03-2010, 08:32 PM
I don't act effeminate at all in male mode, but just the fact that in the back of my mind is always "girly" thoughts and being small and slender with longish hair...I would say atleast a 7

Melinda Jean
12-05-2010, 12:11 AM
Definitely a 1. Everything I do screams manly man... well except one thing. There is something to be said about spending time en-femme. It makes me feel quite tranquil.

Noemi
12-05-2010, 12:21 AM
I am about an 7 or an 8. I know allot of people think I am gay(well I am)But than I make comments about women(look at the rack on that dame LOL, more like where did she get that top and those earrings are delish lol) and make eye contact and am very confident, (I am The Man/who is also a Woman). I have been hiding out for so long and I have extremely masculine brothers and father that it would not even be worth the pain to come out to, thus I hide and have become adept. But now I just want to be a girl, well dress up and express myself, and do not care what others think, cause they really do not know shit anyway.

You know I had one of those days where I saw allot of Transgendered people, and it looks difficult to be out and be accepted, no one caused a scene but there were comments made and staring, it hurt me to see the public react like this(I was shopping in Home Depot and there were 3 different trans people in there)....Anyway
Good post....Filomena talks to much sometimes.....

So after I replied with this answer I started thinking and observing and realy not everyone sees me as Fem. The people I work with do not, and I spend allot of time in close proximity to other men who treat me like another dude, so they do not know. But some people know. So I would have to say that I am probably a 4 or 5. Women tend to clock me more easily.

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 03:00 AM
I am about a 3. I'm working on making that number higher! I like to try new things.

Raindrop
12-08-2010, 05:17 AM
I would say I'm a vey manly guy and I love it! Apparently peoples first impressions of my are of intimidation. My sister says most of her friends find me scary. And as a researcher my boss asked me to try and dress more "approachable" for work and "get a shave" as colleagues were scared to ask me questions! Being small (about 5"7) and weighing 185 pounds at my peak with a body fat percentage of 10-12% I looked like a bodybuilder and at the time I was involved in the distribution of narcotics, which I loved, which turned me into a complete egomaniac.

However here I am on a forum discussing crossdressing... I see this as my Ying and Yang!

Marie-Elise
12-08-2010, 07:20 AM
I think I am around the 1 or 2 usually. I was an infantryman, airborne, studied kung fu and fought in tournaments for years and have done my share of carousing with the opposite sex. I have a goatee and, in general, am seen as a manly man.

However, one of the great things I learned through kung fu is Taoism and the concept of yinyang (hence my screen name). When we got married, we had a yinyang placed at the top of our wedding certificate. On our 5th anniversary, we got identical yinyang tattoos, the only tats we have.

When I told my wife about my dressing, she was surprised but supportive. Kung fu is the physical manifestation of Taoist principals (yinyang, hard/soft, internal/external, etc.). I think my CDing is just another physical manifestation.

Billiemarie
12-08-2010, 08:30 AM
On a scale of 1 to 10, I think I am about a 3. I don't think there is anything feminine looking about me or the way I dress in public to give me away. The only clue anyone would have is that I tend to be more compassionate and understanding of others and their issues. I also am not afraid to show my more tender, romantic or gentler side.

Maby a 2. into a lot of guy things, Cowboy action shooting . Sailing yada, yada but have this sensitive understanding feminine side which is not apparant. Love to be dressed and passable and out to dinner with my man. Go figure.

Jamiegirl1
12-09-2010, 10:43 AM
I love this thread. I am probably a 3,I wear wranglers,work boots,drive a pickup,I weld,work on vehicles,no one would suspect that I love to dress!

Nataliebabe
12-09-2010, 10:52 AM
So much of a 1 that people often wonder if I am overcompensating for something hidden inside of me...

Yep, that`s me also........

georgia_937
12-09-2010, 11:09 AM
2.7182818... (just had my math final, still kinda hung over from it lol) (that's e for those not into math). However, today, in bra, panties, and hose, I'm leaning towards 7.2817181...

Deanna B
01-06-2011, 06:36 AM
hi from the photos i guess i am a 1 but wish i was a 10

stephi
01-06-2011, 01:36 PM
A great big 1 ... but I have analysed this many times and dont know if it is a form of denial or distancing me from myself and the "issues" and "problems" that CDing comes with.? That is secrecy, lying, hiding behind window blinds etc. When I think about it in this sense I do get very depressed with it all and wonder - who the hell I am meant to be. So I dont go there very often but a very good question indeed. Off to work out now in testo fuelled hard core gym - see what I mean!
XOX
Stephi

JohnH
01-06-2011, 02:10 PM
In late November I considered myself as a 3 but right now I would have to consider myself more a 6 or a 7 thanks to the notorious "Pink Fog".

Yesterday I was wearing a dress, and this guy who paints house addresses on curbs shows up at the door. Since I am unemployed I was not able to pay for him to do it. He addressed me as "ma'am" which I now take as a compliment.

I now feel equally comfortable wearing a dress or traditional men's clothes. I wear dresses more than half of my waking hours - unlike my wife who NEVER wears a dress!

Johanna

Jonelle
01-06-2011, 02:14 PM
I would consider myself a 6.5 in male mode and a 4.5 in female mode... so not a huge swing. Before i came to grips with my crossdressing however there was a much bigger swing. In male mode i was over compensating and you could call me a big macho jerk. In female mode I really went to the extreme to where it was almost unnatural.. I think coming to grips with it is the best thing i ever did.. as the two numbers get closer and closer I may eventually find a happy medium..

Maria 60
01-06-2011, 10:26 PM
Being a construction worker, i would be about a "9" try to act macho and all dirty.

herwannabe
01-06-2011, 10:43 PM
Male Mode I am a construction worker with long blonde hair. Never have been macho, So I guess a 5/6 maybe heavy on the female thinking

MichelleBCD
01-06-2011, 11:37 PM
I would say probably a 4. I like to be well dressed and groomed, and I'm a fairly emotional person. I just like different things depending on how I'm feeling that day. Sometimes it's cars and bikes, and sometimes its lingerie and dresses... lol!

Eryn
01-07-2011, 01:14 AM
This discussion really needs a scale to go by. Here is a suggestion:

1. Chuck Norris looks girly next to me.
2. Hoo-aah!
3. “Hawwwk, putuii, pass me another beer.”
4. I should host Dirty Jobs
5. I should host Mythbusters.
6. I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
7. “So, Tell me how does that make you feel?”
8. “Oooh, where did you buy those shoes?”
9. I am often mistaken for Dolly Parton.
10. I am Dolly Parton.

On this scale I probably sit around 4 or 5. :)

NoraTV
01-07-2011, 01:17 AM
No more than 3

Jennyfir
01-07-2011, 01:19 AM
how masucline every day? I say about a 3 or 4 on a 1 being completely girly and 10 being Chuck Norris.

Sophie_C
01-07-2011, 01:19 AM
8 or 9. It takes consistent effort.

NoraTV
01-07-2011, 01:21 AM
This discussion really needs a scale to go by. Here is a suggestion:

1. Chuck Norris looks girly next to me.
2. Hoo-aah!
3. “Hawwwk, putuii, pass me another beer.”
4. I should host Dirty Jobs
5. I should host Mythbusters.
6. I'm a lumberjack and I'm OK
7. “So, Tell me how does that make you feel?”
8. “Oooh, where did you buy those shoes?”
9. I am often mistaken for Dolly Parton.
10. I am Dolly Parton.

On this scale I probably sit around 4 or 5. :)

You are a scream, Eryn. Thanks for making me laugh. What is really funny is that so much of what you say is so very true.

Gotta go "cut down trees..."

ninapuella
01-07-2011, 01:24 AM
I am very very very masculine.....not

Eryn
01-07-2011, 04:55 PM
You are a scream, Eryn. Thanks for making me laugh. What is really funny is that so much of what you say is so very true.

Thanks for the kind words! We really need to get everyone on the same scale. Many seem to be forgetting that low numbers are the masculine end and high numbers are the feminine end. :)

Yolanda_Voils
01-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Depending upon the opponent, I fit between a 7 and a 10

I spent some time at Pensacola Naval Air Station and stayed with a couple of Drill Sgts, I learned how to "act" from them..

Difficult at times, however if you practice you can convince most anyone that you are willing to die RIGHT NOW if they want to proceed, disclaimer; this often does NOT work with drunks..

I'm not big, however I've seen large white eyes more than once when I get riled up..

KrystalA
01-08-2011, 06:05 AM
I'd say probably a 2, because I seem to be a little more compassionate and soft-hearted than most men.

Claire Cook
01-08-2011, 06:40 AM
I guess I'm on a sliding scale, sliding to 5 (whee!). Now that I am semi-retired, I wear women's jeans, a bra and clear nail polish most of the time when I am not presenting fully as female. Now that my ears are pierced (hooray!) I wear studs all of the time.

joan47
01-08-2011, 07:20 AM
I probably am a 8. I am tall and bald but I have long aryclic nails, thin waxed eyebrows, earings, no hair on body, ligt makeup, perfume, girls yoga pants or low rise streatch jeans and girls sweaters or tops, girls shoes or boots. I trt not to wear anything that is not womens, that is my gold...

lisagurl83
01-25-2011, 12:07 PM
Very im a country boy/redneck of sorts and work jobs that are physically demanding and not sissy. if it was summer id look way different then i do now... tough living 2 lifes honestly

Natalee
01-25-2011, 12:29 PM
I'd say I rank 4 - 2, sliding scale... But I also see dressing as a good release and fun balance to this.

Though it would be pretty fun to go out target shooting in my girlie clothes.. Man fun and girl fun colliding.

Debra Russell
01-25-2011, 12:41 PM
Previously body builder, outdoorsman, always presented about tight fisted but compassionate 3 for masculine now its more of a 5 with femm tendencies

Stacy Lyn
01-25-2011, 04:06 PM
I would have to say that I'm a 1 or 2.
However my bib overalls are only for work as I'm a locomotive engineer.
I enjoy being a man but relish my private time when I can indulge Stacy.

Christa Race
01-25-2011, 04:16 PM
I would have to say I am between a 2 and 3. I do a lot of heavy lifting and manage people as well. I am also a back yard mechanic so I fix my car myself, but I do have a slim body which helps with making me look fem when dressed.

OccasionalSkirt
01-25-2011, 05:30 PM
I would say 2.718281828....

I think Karen will get it :)

I do swing between extremes of girliness and manliness...but I think it helps keep me balanced.

OccasionalSkirt
01-25-2011, 05:30 PM

I do swing between extremes of girliness and manliness...but I think it helps keep me balanced.

stellaaahhh
01-25-2011, 05:38 PM
I'd say I was a five too...I have a fairly high voice and am not particularly hairy...'cept for my head hair which my wife is constantly making me cut..she hates long hair
...and my nails grow at a fenominal rate too

Fab Karen
01-25-2011, 07:11 PM
All these math formulas using pi get me confused.

See the movie "Pi", all will be explained. :D

meri
01-25-2011, 07:16 PM
I work at not acting differently based on what I am wearing. I have never been a "macho" male and for a long time, I was wondering when I was going to "grow up" and become a "man". Hmm, didn't work out... It never happened, or it did and I can't tell the difference!

When I first started dressing, I did act differently, more passive. However, my SO pointed that out to me, so I go for the balance instead. My notion is to stand tall and proud, no matter what I am wearing and be the best reflection of "me" that I can, period. I don't put on "airs", I don't pretend to be something I am not. Heck, I already am transgendered, that ought to be close enough no matter what I am wearing!

Billie Jean
01-25-2011, 07:28 PM
I'm a 9. In male life I'm a biker. Billie Jean

BiancaEstrella
01-25-2011, 07:41 PM
I'd say I'm a 4 - clearly masculine, but not overly so.

Eryn
01-25-2011, 08:07 PM
Though it would be pretty fun to go out target shooting in my girlie clothes.. Man fun and girl fun colliding.

Those heels aren't going to help your standing position scores... :)

BiancaEstrella
01-25-2011, 08:13 PM

I get it. :)

ginafaye
01-27-2011, 02:46 AM
well if in uniform and armed i would say 11

CaitlynRenee
01-27-2011, 08:32 AM
Me personally?? I'd guess about a 2, though I am compassionate and caring of all people, even those who's lifestyle isn't my own.

Nobody could have called my Dad anything but a 1. I remember hearing of the crooked politico in his home town who made the mistake of calling Dad an SOB. Dad promptly parted his hair with a tire iron. Yet, he'd cry if a kid got hurt, or any small animal. He also loved flowers, giving hugs and the color pink. HIS dad was the same.

Maternal Gramps?? Definitely a -3. VERY macho, and yet again, sensitive and loved giving hugs. He was an orphan from the age of three so I don't know anything about his Dad.

Donna tv
01-28-2011, 03:56 PM
I feel like about a 5 or 6 but i have been mistaken for a woman many times, i guess maybe visually i am coming off at 8 or 9 and don't even realize it. Not complaining by any means.

Valerie Nova
01-28-2011, 04:16 PM
I'm pretty high on the masculinity scale as far as my personality and demeanor, but more in a nerdy, technology-oriented way that doesn't manifest itself among women very often. As far as looks, I've been told I have a pretty face quite often, and plenty of girls have been jealous of my eyelashes. Thankfully, my body hair is also somewhat sparse, and my arms have a similar amount of hair as many women. If it weren't for that, the world of short-sleeved blouses would be closed to me, and that's like half my wardrobe. Of course, my 6-foot height, broad shoulders, big feet, and deep voice have put a kibosh on any plans to do more than looking good in photos. :-/

I suppose I'd rather be tall with broad shoulders and a deep voice than be short with a high-pitched voice though. I mean, I'm still a straight guy at the end of the day. :D

Kathi Lake
01-28-2011, 04:51 PM
Although my 'manly ego' may think I'm a 8 or so, I'm afraid I fall much lower on the ol' "Manly-Meter." Here is an exchange between someone here at work (who doesn't know about Kathi):

Her: It is awfully hard to spell “PXE” – pronounced Pixie, which is cooler.

Me: Pixie? Yeah, it's cool, I guess – if you're a girl. Maybe I'm just not girly enough.

Her: Heh. You are… trust me.

Me: Well, that seems to be the opinion of every other woman I know, so, yeah – I do trust you. I guess my "butching it up" just isn't working like I thought. Sigh.

Her: Haha! Don't worry about it. We love ya! It's funny, when someone new comes in and she finds out you are married, they always say, He's married?! I though he was gay or something. He's way too femanine! I mean, your always complimenting us on our shoes and outfits (and no guys I know even uses the word "outfits"), and you even notice when we do something new with our hair - even before our husbands or BF's! I've know some guys that were a little girly, but you are spooky girly, but in a good way!! Honestly, you're way cool!

Me: Wow, I had no idea. Spooky, eh? So, I guess I need to tone down my makeup a bit and only wear dresses every other Thursday now to see if I can 'man up?'

Her: No! Don't change! It's nice to have guys that we can talk to. Hey, you should definantly wear dresses everyday and keep up with the makeup. You look great!! I'll even help!

Me: Wow. Tempting!

Gee, it's nice to get another's opinion - especially when you have no idea how your portray yourself. And here I was thinking I was a normal, red-blooded American male.

:)

Kathi

*~Cassie~*
01-28-2011, 05:26 PM
A regular 3

Fab Karen
01-29-2011, 09:18 PM
Of course, my 6-foot height, broad shoulders, big feet, and deep voice have put a kibosh on any plans to do more than looking good in photos. :-/

Plenty of us are tall. I'm 6'2 barefoot, & I go out in in the real world- sometimes in high heels ( depends on the plans, as walking all day in heels is just masochism ). Walk tall & proud.

erica12b
01-29-2011, 10:27 PM
i think im about a 4 wish i was a 3 to fit in with the guys more , but in reality im proibly a 5or 6 , never quite fit in with "the guys"

Ash Leland
01-30-2011, 04:42 AM
I feel like a six, but I've told I'm a little more...um, let's say seven.

mollytyler
01-30-2011, 10:22 AM
10 mind, spirit,outward presentation for last 4 years 24/7........just lucky

Dian077
01-30-2011, 10:54 AM
I was a 1 I believe.... now though since I have been shaving my whole body and not caring what people think or say, I would say more like a 2. LOL

TxKimberly
01-30-2011, 11:09 AM
Well let's see! Yesterday I started off by continuing to jack hammer the remains of my dead in-ground swimming pool, trying to knock the walls down far enough that I can cover it over. Then I spent the next three or four hours dragging logs, cutting them in to fireplace size pieces, and splitting some of it with an axe. Then my chain saw died of exhaustion and I had to rip it apart and replace all of the fuel lines that have apparently rotted from old age.
Entirely TOO masculine a day for me . . .

Raychel
01-30-2011, 11:31 AM
Well let's see! Yesterday I started off by continuing to jack hammer the remains of my dead in-ground swimming pool, trying to knock the walls down far enough that I can cover it over. Then I spent the next three or four hours dragging logs, cutting them in to fireplace size pieces, and splitting some of it with an axe. Then my chain saw died of exhaustion and I had to rip it apart and replace all of the fuel lines that have apparently rotted from old age.
Entirely TOO masculine a day for me . . .

And all this while wearing a skirt and DD forms. :heehee:

kristinacd55
01-30-2011, 12:35 PM
I'd say I"m 5.2 on the sissy scale :)

Does snowshoeing excessively to the point of exhaustion count as masculine?

Katie Anne
02-25-2011, 07:39 AM
In some ways a 1 or 2, I lift weights and practice martial arts. On some ways an 9. I never wear pants only skirts generally with hose and heels.

stefanie
02-25-2011, 11:34 AM
physically... i am way tooo girly looking now as a guy... so 2 or 3

business like.... when with other guys... maybe 7 but when with women as a guy in the same business setting, closer to 4-5...

if i was asked this question 10 years ago.. for sure i would be a 7-8 probably.

UNDERDRESSER
02-25-2011, 11:53 AM
I love this thread! And Eryn's scale is hysterical, but the first one should be "Chuck Norris! That wuss!"

In appearance, I think I'm about 2-3, I think of myself as 3, but I probably come off at around 5 to7 once you have known me a while, my voice tends to go up when excited, I use my hands, and I'm not instinctively confrontational.

I would like to see this thread redone, with appropriate scales, for visual appearance, mannerisms, and conversational/emotional; response as separate answers.

Is being geeky a male or female response? 'cause I'm geeking out about this thread big time!

I am reminded about a young girl that used to work with us, she looked, and dressed, as a solid 10, but when talking to her, and in her day to day actions, i.e.picking up a 50lb box and stride off with it, 3" heels clicking away, as a very strong 1 or 2. I found her soooo atttractive, she made me wish I was 30 years younger, le sigh.

michelesil
04-01-2011, 09:39 PM
For my I guess I would be a 2. Still in the closet but wishing to get out and meet real cders and having fun.

cddelilah
04-02-2011, 06:21 AM
Judging from reading the responses, I think many have the scale backwards from the original statement - so adding reasons why we chose our numbers helps a lot I think.

I am naturally pretty hairy and have a deep voice, but neither am I a manly super-hero. Also, I have a penile implant (5 years now) due to the fact that I broke the sheath in two places and was born well endowed to begin with. Sooooooooooo.... I ALWAYS appear to be "excited" and it makes tucking not only impossible, but any attempts at it very painful.

At best, I will always be a "girl with something EXTRA"... *wink*

Patricia Jane
04-02-2011, 06:37 AM
I would say a three or four, drssed or undressed!

josee
04-02-2011, 07:06 AM
I'd probably fall about a 6 or so. I have a stereotypicaly male job but scored a 145 on the COGAITI.

Sarasometimes
04-02-2011, 07:40 AM
3. I have had both fairly macho jobs, really macho jobs and rather feminine jobs (cosmetologist). Now with a macho job I would be a 3 and probably have always been around there. Karren please do remember that "Pi are round cake are square" common error in engineering.

Duana
04-02-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm definitely a 1. I cuss, drink beer, fish, hunt, woodworking, workout (bench press 315lbs) and am just very masculine. I think the dichotomy is why I enjoy crossdressing so much.

Tina P Hose
04-02-2011, 09:27 PM
alone maybe 10, in life maybe 5. maybe

Simply_Vanessa
04-02-2011, 09:29 PM
geez, I can't even walk like a man anymore :P let alone act like one.

joan47
04-03-2011, 06:33 AM
I am pretty feminine, about 8

Denise Shelly
04-03-2011, 06:38 AM
working as a truckdriver im about a 2 nothing fancy about that

Joan Lea
04-03-2011, 07:37 AM
No question a 1. Even in the closet with heels, fully dressed I am just a man wearing womens clothes.
I would wear stripes and plaids but my wife told me it is wrong.
I would wear a bra high on my chest but the girls on the site told me were it should fit
I would wear a thong string side out but I learned otherwise
I would never try heels until I got to this site
I would wear white before Memorial Day or is it after Memorial day
So I guess I'm still a 1

Anni
04-03-2011, 11:57 AM
I would say that I'm 4-5 in this scale for everyday life, but when 'dressed' I feel very much more in the 8-9 area.

Wendy G
04-03-2011, 12:04 PM
I think over the past few years I have gradually moved up the scale. In my 20's I was a 3. In my 30's I was a 5, and now that I'm in my 40's, I'm closer to a 7. I'm sure those who have known me for years, have noticed this shift. It makes me wonder where I'll be in a few more years.

darla_g
04-08-2011, 08:46 PM
depends entirely on how i am feeling

donnatracey
04-08-2011, 08:56 PM
Interesting question! Until the past year or so I would say a 3 though I've never been the sort to go out with the guys, tell dirty jokes, booze it up, chase women, etc....am a big sports guy though - have been all my life.

Recently though that number may have bumped up to a 5+ or so...since I've been shaving my legs, (and arms somewhat) as well as getting regular pedicures with painted toe nails. Also, I mix in some eye shadow, etc as well as a nude lipstick.....geez, maybe the 5 is bit too low.....:heehee:

Ravin_nightshade
04-08-2011, 09:01 PM
well i work in a fab shop that only has "Male" employees (most of which are felons addicts... not me though) and compared to them i am most likely a 8 On the inside. The image i project around them is a 2 or 3 well that is except for the valley girl fist pump leg kick thing i did in front of my lead today. Its totally OK though; he was laughing at the conversation we where having and it happened when he dropped his head so know one saw it..... well except the darn cameras (there are a lot of those). when i am around my SO its more like a 6.875 and around close friends a 5.625.

mishmam32
04-08-2011, 09:17 PM
I'm definetely a 1, so much that my when I do go fem I have to do a major overhaul.

Samantha Scott
04-08-2011, 09:27 PM
I've never been a 'man's man' nor have I ever been a 'girly guy' so I would say I fall smack bang in the middle as a 5. I love having facials, pedicures, manicures etc but I also love watching the AFL or Rugby and going for a beer. I've always had close male and female friends, can cook, clean (better than my wife), but am also happy to be outside redoign the yard or playing with the car.

Last year I spent three weeks building a 30 metre rock wall, relaying grass and painting, only to be followed the next weekend with 4 hours at the beauty salon getting my legs waxed, a full massage and hands and feet done. It's the best of both worlds.

aurora_erika
04-09-2011, 12:21 AM
I am masculine most of the time and fem when I am alone.