PDA

View Full Version : My daughter must take after me

simpsonfan5
11-26-2010, 11:24 AM
bit of background - my wife never wears skirts...except occasions that require it. Dresses either. Most the time its jeans or leggins or something

As i was getting my daughter dressed the other day she saw a skirt in her closet and had to wear it...and then wore it the rest of the day.

I found it funny that while my wife never wears skirts, my daughter can't live without them! much like me!

NV Susan
11-26-2010, 12:37 PM
As they say..."the apple doesn't fall far form the tree". In this case your tree!

Sonia_cd
11-26-2010, 01:07 PM
So when you say to your friends "she takes after me" it has deeper meanings, does it? hehehehehe....just kidding of course... :D

AKAMichelle
11-26-2010, 01:37 PM
now that's cute, but how did the wife take the simularities

simpsonfan5
11-26-2010, 01:51 PM
i dont know that my wife has made the connection! She knows i *used* to crossdress but i have kept it pretty light since we had kids

Roberta Marie
11-26-2010, 08:49 PM
My wife always said that our youngest daughter and I are alike. One day while looking for a pair of shoes in the hall closet I found a pair of her shoes and started laughing. When my wife came in to see what was so funny, I held up one of my daughters pumps and one of mine, which was identical, except for the size.

Bobbi

donnalee
11-27-2010, 12:34 AM
It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it! :devil: