PDA

View Full Version : Today I almost...

Hayley 09
11-26-2010, 03:58 PM
Today I was on the train to work in guy mode and there was a man sitting next to me reading a paper and i noticed a lovely dress advertised on it and almost said out loud "oh thats a pretty dress" :L would have been an awkward moment, I dont usually have thoughts like that. Not since I joined this site, I guess it makes me more comfortable with myself being here :]

Kelly DeWinter
11-26-2010, 04:03 PM
LOL, I've had thoughts like that for years. Usualy I do say them out loud, but not to strangers.

Hayley 09
11-26-2010, 04:13 PM
The only reason I nearly said it out loud was because it was a reeeally nice dress :P

SusanLCD
11-26-2010, 04:16 PM
I've had similar thoughts and almost spoken them aloud.

Due to my size/age, I'm a "plus size" girl and it's less common to find good looking dresses in that range. So, when I notice something that truly looks good, those same thoughts run through my head. So far, they haven't leaked out, yet. :heehee:

And, isn't it great to be able to appreciate those pretty clothes?!

Hayley 09
11-26-2010, 04:21 PM
It sure is :L I'm always walking past womans clothes shops looking in and thinking "ooo look at that" haha

Tranny Tee
11-26-2010, 04:53 PM
As long as you're sitting next to a complete stranger why not say, "Wow, that's a pretty dress, I'd like to wear it." It might make the rest of the trip more interesting.

Joanne f
11-26-2010, 05:06 PM
I am a quite shy sort of person so i would not normally think of doing anything like that but today (always that but):heehee: i almost did , i was in a store looking at undies when a woman with a child walked by and the child said " mummy they are knickers, mummy wears knickers " the mother said " yes mummy wears knickers" the child then said what does daddy wear , the mother said daddy wears pants not knickers , the child said "daddy wears pants , and the mother replied yes daddy wears pants as men don`t wear knickers , i had to really stop myself from saying " OH YES THEY DO :D

suzy1
11-26-2010, 05:17 PM
My problem is I found myself talking to a women friend about her lovely 4” heels last week. I was showing real interested but just stopped myself before asking where she got them.
I am not marred so would not have had that excuse.

danielletorresani
11-29-2010, 12:52 PM
I've almost done something similar when out shopping with my wife. Dangerous ....

Jorja
11-29-2010, 01:59 PM
LOL, it will happen one day soon. Then what? :D

Karren H
11-29-2010, 02:06 PM
My wife is used to that... Doesn't like it but for some reason I can't shut up! Today at the mall I must have said it a dozen times in dozen stores to a dozen strangers...

StacyCD
11-29-2010, 02:12 PM
I don't think we should be afraid to say that we notice something that looks nice. Without thinking, I frequently say when I see someone wearing something that really looks awful!

Brenda456
11-29-2010, 03:22 PM
That is funny. And sweet. And, fun!

NV Susan
11-29-2010, 03:25 PM
Hayley,did you notice what store had that dress? You might want to go and try it on!!!

GeorgieMacD
12-02-2010, 05:04 AM
I suppose I do that a bit too often with the wife when we're out alone. So far so good. I'm confused though about a couple we spend a lot of time with. They talk about shopping together for the wife's clothes and openly banter back and forth about styles and clothes on GGs they see when we're all together. All that might be telling me something about the husband. So far I've keep my mouth shut when my wife and the other couple chat about clothes. My wife occasionally tries to bring me into the conversation but I just shy away. Maybe that's wrong but I'm afraid I'll say too much. I wonder if I'd even notice all this if I wasn't girly on the inside.

I think from what I've seen, we might over-think what we project when out among others. Is a comment just a comment or is it exposing our protective layers? Oh to be free of life's social burdens.

erickka
12-02-2010, 06:43 AM
I will comment of things like that with my wife around, otherwise I just mumble to myself.