PDA

View Full Version : A tiny step towards going out

jeannanj
11-27-2010, 12:09 AM
Hi,
Actually more of a big giant step for me. A few weeks ago I boot a pair of boots and have been walking around here and there early in the mornings. Past few days I have been passing a convienence store that always seems kind of slow in the early mornings. I kept telling myself I need to stop by. Finally today was the day. without hesitation I jumped out of my car and walked right in to grab a cup of coffee, but omg as I aproached the register i was about trembling which passed as I paid for my coffee and turned and made my way to the door. By now I was smiling and so happy that I took this step. Only problem now...I want to grab a cup of coffee fully enfemme :)
Here is a photo of the boots I was wearing. Not my most "girly' pair but none the less

Tasha McIntyre
11-27-2010, 12:42 AM
Good for you, keep moving forward with baby steps and you'll be fine.

Only problem now...I want to grab a cup of coffee fully enfemme :)

Ah yes, and I'm sure you'll get there. Getting all done up and getting out and about is wickedly addictive and just the best fun.

Good luck, keep us informed of your progress.

Tash :)

Rianna Humble
11-27-2010, 12:55 AM
Congratulations on taking the first steps up to that counter! A few more outings like that and you'll be doing it without a second thought (except maybe "which shoes do I want to wear with today's outfit?")

KristinSkye
11-27-2010, 09:05 AM
Way to go Jeann! That is definitely a great first step, keep it up and you'll find yourself going out totally en femme in no time :hugs:

Oh, and I'm not normally a fan of ankle boots but those are cute :P

AKAMichelle
11-27-2010, 10:07 AM
that is definitely a step. congratulations