PDA

View Full Version : Crossdressers are the James Bond of Human Society.

Loretta
11-27-2010, 01:08 AM
I know a lot of you might give me flak for comparing crossdressing with one of the manliest characters to come out of anything ever, but hear me out.

Crossdressers have the ability to hold their own under enormous pressure.
Crossdressers are the very picture of a mental stronghold.
Crossdressers have the ability to make the best of any situation, followed by witty remarks.
*insert martini joke here*:doh:

Carrie R
11-27-2010, 02:20 AM
I think I prefer the Superman/Clark Kent thing... :)

KlaireLarnia
11-27-2010, 02:24 AM
I think I prefer the Superman/Clark Kent thing... :)

Good analogy there. The two sides of the same coin. I kinda like that to be honest.

Kaire

sissystephanie
11-27-2010, 09:38 AM
Tara, you only have to read a lot of what is posted on this Forum to realize that the points you make do Not apply to a whole lot of crossdressers! Sorry, but that is the truth. A lot of the CD's on here obviously cannot stand much pressure at all. Just read their responses to learn! After over 60 years of CD'ing, I can withstand almost anything! But I personnaly know CD's who cannot!

Kelly DeWinter
11-27-2010, 09:44 AM
Wrong again !

Karren H
11-27-2010, 09:50 AM
Guess you were watching the Black Friday Bond marathon too?

suchacutie
11-27-2010, 09:53 AM
Hmmm, my immediate response was to think, "crossdressing is not for wimps". We clearly are taking the "path less traveled", and that path has detractors of every kind.

Yet, we continue. And why? Because something inside of us says that is who we are. I don't know about James Bond, but the intestinal fortitude that shows up in print here every day is really stunning.

tina

JulieK1980
11-27-2010, 11:00 AM
I can see two sides to this. On the one hand I can agree with you, considering what we go through in society, and another interesting point is how many of us are former/current military, law enforcement, coal miners, and an assortment of other more dangerous lines of work. But on the other hand, it seems as though many here, (and on a few other forums I frequent) as a whole we tend to be extremely over-sensitive. Just peruse some of the threads here, and see how people react to any sort of criticism. I don't know about you, but I never perceived 007 as being easily offended... lol

Frédérique
11-27-2010, 11:20 PM
Crossdressers are the James Bond of Human Society.
I know a lot of you might give me flak for comparing crossdressing with one of the manliest characters to come out of anything ever, but hear me out.

I wish to state that the fictional James Bond is a refined gentleman, with continental overtones, so he is in touch with his femininity, even though he can be seen and appreciated by some as overtly masculine. Thanks, Ian Fleming...

Crossdressers have the ability to hold their own under enormous pressure.

Correct. We can handle it, whatever it is. I “hold my own” quite often...:heehee:

Crossdressers are the very picture of a mental stronghold.

Fortress Femme, eh? Crossdressers are mental giants, as far as I’m concerned, and you need intelligence to be a crossdresser and accept yourself as such...

Crossdressers have the ability to make the best of any situation, followed by witty remarks.

We ARE the best of any situation, I feel, and witty to a fault. Come to think of it, I wish I could think of a witty ending for this post! Tell me, do crossdressers have a license to kill?
:eek:

docrobbysherry
11-28-2010, 01:29 AM
Hmmm. Somehow, I just don't think Ian had ME in mind when he was dreaming up 007!

Maybe he and I would agree that I resemble Pussy Galore a bit MORE!?

Danni Bear
11-28-2010, 01:52 AM
Hmmm. Somehow, I just don't think Ian had ME in mind when he was dreaming up 007!

Doc,

Probably closer to Tatiana Romanova in From Russia With Love LOL

Danni

Loretta
11-28-2010, 02:24 AM

I don't even think Ian was sane when he thought of that name.

Barbara Dugan
11-28-2010, 03:33 AM
Good analogy, Barbara Bach is my favorite

Alice Torn
11-28-2010, 08:22 PM
Maybe more like Flip Wilson's Geraldine, or Kitty Galore! I have had the thoughts of undrcover agents come up. We are like secret agents, in that we really need to stay cool, and calm, and witty, in possible hostile situations.