PDA

View Full Version : A very near miss!

kaitlin
11-27-2010, 11:01 AM
On our way home from town last night we were called by a friend and asked if we could stop by her friends house and look at a PC. My wife is a natural at fixing these things. When we got there our friend met us at the door, and said something had just come up and the owners of the PC were having to leave, so we would need to do it later. As it turns out these people do not allow the wearing of shoes in their house! Being the only thing under my boots were my off black pantyhose and bright red toenails, I'm glad they had to change plans! Our friend knows and thought it would have been too funny but didn't think her straight laced friend would have understood!

Raychel
11-27-2010, 11:19 AM
Our friend knows and thought it would have been too funny but didn't think her straight laced friend would have understood!

You never know what people will think, She may have totally loved the fact that you like to get you toes done.

joyce483
11-27-2010, 03:27 PM
This past summer, I have had to turn down pool parties because my toe nail were done!!

juligirl1984
11-27-2010, 03:31 PM
lol that is close! I had to turn down swimming a lot this summer and anything to do with taking my shirt off because of my forms leaving sticky stuff on me and making my chest all red! its like there are outlines of my breast forms on me... glad to know I'm not the only one who watches out LOL!

JohnH
11-27-2010, 04:18 PM
This past summer, I have had to turn down pool parties because my toe nail were done!!

Enough guys have their toe nails done so you needn't have turned down pool parties. All I can say is "no guts no glory!"

lol that is close! I had to turn down swimming a lot this summer and anything to do with taking my shirt off because of my forms leaving sticky stuff on me and making my chest all red! its like there are outlines of my breast forms on me... glad to know I'm not the only one who watches out LOL!

You should have worn a 1 piece woman's swimsuit, unless your natural hair is too short for a woman. In my case I am reluctant to take my shirt off publicly because of my breasts.

suit
11-27-2010, 04:32 PM
"> these people do not allow the wearing of shoes in their house! Being the only thing under my boots were my off black pantyhose and bright red toenails,<"

I am a contractor type guy and one of my customers asked me to take off my boots, and I checked outeh non marking rubber boot bottoms and there were as clean as they get. I then took them off per her request, and mentioned that my sweaty fungus filled socks were at least less likly to infect her carpets with my shoes on....

Karren H
11-27-2010, 04:44 PM
Your wife painted your toes and you just got back from hunting??

sissystephanie
11-27-2010, 04:53 PM
I have had red painted toe nails for years and have never had any problems. They are painted all the time, and I go everywhere and do everything. My doctor always asks me what color they are before he has me take off my shoes and socks! And yes, my finger nails are also done every 2 weeks, but they are pale pink and feminine shaped!

Dannigirl
11-27-2010, 05:01 PM
You were wearing red socks earlier in the day and they got wet and stained your toe nails ! ??
I had the same problem yesterday with my pink fingernails. Ran out of time before I had to pick my wife up from work so had to rush out without taking it off. Then we stopped at a few places to pick a few things up. I told my wife she had to get everything and she LHAO because I was being such a chicken.

Natalia
11-29-2010, 12:24 PM
As it turns out these people do not allow the wearing of shoes in their house!

Do they live inside an actual mosque?

I've long considered a policy of not allowing pants to be worn in my house. I wonder if people would respect my wishes.

sandra-leigh
11-29-2010, 12:49 PM
Do they live inside an actual mosque?

Removing outside shoes in the house is anywhere from common to "important" in some cultures. Some cultures have elaborate systems of which shoes are to be worn where.

docrobbysherry
11-29-2010, 08:46 PM
I think u were worried for no reason, Kaitlin. It's NOT likely they would have noticed your painted nails thru dark pantyhose!