PDA

View Full Version : I think i came out

girlalex
11-27-2010, 09:25 PM
I was having a cup of tee with my mom and for a reason i can not explain i really really felt like all of a sudden I needed to come out. anyways. i didn't have the nerve to tell her straight up that i love to crossdress because im more feminine, instead i told her that i can't wait until next Halloween so i can dress up like a rockstar again which was a custom that really made me look femme rather than a rockstar. i told her that there was actually nothing rockstar about the custom and the reason i wore it was because it was very femme looking which is how i wanted to present my self for a long time. then i told her its because i love and respect girls so much that i want to look just as beautiful and femme as they are. then she kinda flipped and asked me, "so you want to be all feminine and stuff" i told her well ye, thats what Halloween is for. o and by the way about a week after Halloween one of my mom's friend gave her a bunch of her old cloths and i picked up a pair of low rise boot cut jeans which my mom didn't have a problem with although she knew there were girl jeans. my mom even saw me wearing then and told me they look good on me. she was ok with it because she thought they didn't really look like girls jeans... go figure lol
from this point and on hopefully she will start understanding whats up.

DeniseNJ
11-27-2010, 09:47 PM
Yes I think she knows and is waiting for you to show here the fem you

girlalex
11-27-2010, 10:06 PM
im not sure about that. they way how she said, "so you want to be feminine and stuff" made it seem like she would not like it. and also she kind of agreed that
the only time of the year i can do that is on Halloween. then she said that people might underestimate you and think your gay. then i told her that gay and crossdressing on halloween are two different worlds which is where the conversation ended.

girlalex
11-27-2010, 10:07 PM
im not sure about that. they way how she said, "so you want to be feminine and stuff" made it seem like she would not like it. and also she kind of agreed that
the only time of the year i can do that is on Halloween. then she said that people might underestimate you and think your gay. then i told her that gay and crossdressing on halloween are two different worlds which is where the conversation ended.

AllieSF
11-27-2010, 11:36 PM
Yes, I think that you definitely did "kinda" out yourself with that very direct conversation with her. I think for now let it rest and then "lightly" bring it up again in the future to see what she says and may think. This is the hardest part, I should know because it is almost impossible for me to carry off, do NOT talk too much. Just listen and respond in short clear words to any of her questions. That way you will give her the opportunity to voice her opinion without your urge and need to explain everything as soon as possible getting in her way. Good luck and congratulations for starting the opening up process with your family.