PDA

View Full Version : at last a dressing partner

KELLYANN
09-12-2005, 03:30 PM
:) :) HI GIRLS well finally found another member of this forum that was willing to get together for some girl fun. after getting to know eachother via the forum e-mail etc. we found a mutual place to meet. we had a great evening dressing in differant outfits,shoes talking of our interests and doing makeup. i know we were both nervous at first meeting, but after the evening was over we both enjoyed it very much. we discussed how much more fun it would be, if we could find more of us gals just to get together and have a girls night out. show off your newest skirt,talk high heels bad makeup (in my case) whatever! the more the merrier! soo come on and get out amougst friends. don't be a turtle enclosed in your shell. lets have some fun! instead of just two of us, how about four or six? enough for a good poker game? anyone interested PM me. thanks

JocelynG
09-12-2005, 04:04 PM
I would love to Kellyann but I am a little too far away. Anytime your in Utah,look me up :)

Tristen Cox
09-12-2005, 08:54 PM
Well done it's fun huh? Just wish more people lived closer to me *coughs* Mand *cough cough* :D

Holly
09-12-2005, 09:13 PM
...how about four or six? enough for a good poker game? anyone interested PM me. thanksStrip poker??:eek:

MarinaTwelve200
09-12-2005, 09:24 PM
Don't ask me why, but Personally, CDing with another person would really "weird me out". I wouldnt want to be involved. Perhaps there's some latent 'homophobia" lurking in me somewhere---almost like approaching a "quasi-gay" experience.----Even more odd in my case, as I know that there is no real link of CD to homosexuality.

Perhaps CD is more an "intimate" experience for me---something I wouldnt want to share with another guy---that could explain it. Still something to think about and ponder.

For those who are overjoyed by the experience, more power to you. I am happy for you.-----but it just isnt for me, personally.

connie rotten
09-12-2005, 09:44 PM
My dress up friend got in leagl trouble and went on the lamb :cry:

Jesse69
09-12-2005, 10:03 PM
I feel just like Marina Twelve. I just don't CD with other people, and I'm still in the closet except for the pics I post in this forum. Haven't posted lately because I lost my femme pair of glasses.

Julie
09-12-2005, 10:50 PM
Kelly Ann and Jesse. I know both of you have read some of my stories on outings around Chicago and I've mentioned Island Girls and Chicago Area Crossdressers. I think I even gave links to both. So I guess I'm a bit confused as to why you seem to have a hard time finding CD friends. :confused: You're always free to PM or e-mail me if you need any help.

Here's several groups located in the Chicago Area, and yes, I am a member of them all:

Island Girls (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/islandgirlstg) - mostly CD, mostly straight, no pick ups, all social, very friendly

Chicago Area Crossdressers (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChicagoAreaCrossdressers) - The purpose of this little club is to have a place to hang out with Chicago area girls WITHOUT having to deal with people looking for dates or stuff like that. It doesn't matter if you're straight, gay, bi or whatever, if you are transgendered and in your 20s or 30s (heck even if aren't in those age groups, come on in!), come on in

Chicago Girls (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ChicagoGirls) - This group is for all the crossdressers, transvestites, transgendered, and transexual (the word isn't so important) looking to support and meet each other and for the men who respect and love CD TV TS women and the community, mostly in the CHICAGO area but anyone from anywhere can join!

Tranny Power Girls (http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TrannyPowerGirls/?yguid=187943244) - Is an adult Transgender group, for transgender girls and all of you who love to be around us, We are fun girls and we realy like fun people....if you are fun, you are inn! please come and join the magic spell of tranny girls couse is time for party time, for great tranny time, we are real girls who love to meet real people, we hate bullshit, so please be real and enjoy the best of the two worlds.

Diannna
09-12-2005, 11:27 PM
Hi girls, as you can see, I'm new here & I would like to say that I believe I'll enjoy it here. I hope I'm able to give some support when & where needed.
Kellyann..........I'm happy for you. I can feel your excitement. I wish you & your new found friend well.
As for my self, I think I have to side with Marina Twelve. As much as I would like to have a cd friend to dress with, I somehow think it would wierd me out too. I had a friend a couple years ago, but we never seem to go any further then meet for dinner in drab. We did chat a bit regards what we do and when we started, but never ventured beyond that. I believe we both held the same reserves. We finally drifted apart & that was that. Some what relieved & dissappointed at the same time. Ofcourse it may be due to my (or our ) average looks. With a lot of help or practice, we might some what pass. I'm sure it was a bit of a confidence problem.
Anyway, you have fun & always be safe
Love To All,
Diannna

Tristen Cox
09-12-2005, 11:53 PM
Don't knock it til you try it :) I thought it would be strange too, but it proved to be so natural. Helps to have good people around you that you feel comfy with. ;)

Julie
09-13-2005, 06:09 AM
As much as I would like to have a cd friend to dress with, I somehow think it would wierd me out too.

I look at it much the same as I do a locker room. I'd never want to be in a room full of naked males and yet that's what I subject myself to every time I work out. From high school on, that has never changed. So to dress in front of or in the same room as another CD really isn't any different than a locker room, except there aren't as many strangers all around you.

On those days when neither Jacki nor I could change at home, we'd rent a room at a cheap motel, change there, and then go out. We'd either return to the room to change back or just pack our stuff up and go home dressed and change back there. It sounded weird, especially the cheap motel, but that's all there was to it.

KELLYANN
09-13-2005, 01:08 PM
thanks julie. yes you are a wealth of info for chitown area. just hoping to find the time to join a few. some that i might attend reguraly, to get to know new friends. i think i will subscribe to primrose as to be updated. thanks again. KELLYANN

KELLYANN
09-14-2005, 10:50 AM
thanks JOYCE. and if in my neiborhood do the same sweetie. :)

KELLYANN
09-14-2005, 10:59 AM
are you ok TRISTEN? you know you are not allowed to become ill. i think i read that somewhere. :rolleyes:

KELLYANN
09-14-2005, 11:11 AM
no HOLLY. IF YOU LOSE, you have to add acceserys. {sorry can't spell today) scarf,belt, bracelet, differant wig etc. :D

Katie Ashe
09-14-2005, 11:13 AM
I've been asked to meet up with others from this forum, My problem is, I'm not totally comfortable around others just yet. Being I am a loner by nature, I find it hard to meet people. I have never been to a bar in my life. There is a club for TG/CD's only, here locally... I'm to damn scared to go. Sorry everyone for not having the nerve to meet you, I hope to, soon in the near future.

KELLYANN
09-14-2005, 11:28 AM
thanks all for your replies. i love everyones feedback. please dont get me wrong. am not homophobic! just like dressing with like minded people. just to be girls. i need fashion tips!! and i understand those of you who would not persue this avenue. we are all sisters here, and i luv you all!! :) :)

KELLYANN
09-14-2005, 11:44 AM
HI JULIE anything halloween happenings going on? let me know ok? thanks dear.

Vallari
09-14-2005, 11:50 AM
I'm looking for friends in Austin or the surrounding areas if anyone's interested..:)

ladyfydiana
09-14-2005, 02:04 PM
Well done it's fun huh? Just wish more people lived closer to me *coughs* Mand *cough cough* :DI dont think too many girls on here live near a "hole in a boat". ;)

ladyfydiana
09-14-2005, 02:06 PM
Strip poker??:eek:Now thats a idea. :D