PDA

View Full Version : Remember....

Loretta
11-27-2010, 11:10 PM
Every minute spent on these forums is a minute that could have been spent achieving a girlish figure.:laughing:

Karren H
11-27-2010, 11:18 PM
Yeah but you forget I can run on my tread mill and type on my Blackberry at the same time.... And I already have more of a girlish figure than most girls I know. Lol.

sissystephanie
11-27-2010, 11:23 PM
I have to agree with the first part of Karren's post! The second part definitely does not apply to me. But who really cares!! I sure don't!!

Danni Bear
11-27-2010, 11:27 PM
girlish???????

past that ages ago

woman's, that I have

like Karren, it is easy to multi-task when you want to.

Danni

JohnH
11-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Every minute spent on these forums is a minute that could have been spent achieving a girlish figure.:laughing:

I have been losing weight - big health benefits! I have also been taking herbs - saw palmetto, fenugreek, and red clover to expand my breasts. I am up to B cup breasts, and my wife teases me all the time of having "tits" or "boobies".

Loni
11-28-2010, 12:20 AM
ok if you want to you can come on over to my place and run around the block a couple dozen times, it is only in the low 40's maybe mid 30's out side.
and it took me only three days to eat 1/2 of a small pumpkin pie.(no ice cream, or whipped cream just pie) it is all gone now so no more treats to eat.
working on dumping 30 pounds as per my Dr, it took time to add so it will take time to remove it.

Noemi
11-28-2010, 12:24 AM
I just bought this to work out in(in Red). I mean how much of a sissy am I. LOL Work it girl!!! Hoping to wake up one morning and look as lovely as the model, what a knock out.

http://www.discountdance.com/frame_set.php3?mf=http://www.discountdance.com/dancewear/review/post/style_N8562.html

TabbyJames
11-28-2010, 01:02 AM
I have been losing weight - big health benefits! I have also been taking herbs - saw palmetto, fenugreek, and red clover to expand my breasts. I am up to B cup breasts, and my wife teases me all the time of having "tits" or "boobies".

Yeah, my wife calls them moobs

noeleena
11-28-2010, 05:48 AM
Hi ,

Oh dear what are you talking about . you cant be any older than our grandchild at 7 y 11 months , ooops thats telling ,. a .
Oh well at 63 should i be worred . a bit late me thinks. & any way would it work.

...noeleena...

Emma England
11-28-2010, 09:26 AM
Once one has on their breast forms and padded hips, they can then spend time reading the forum.

Phyliss
11-28-2010, 10:43 AM
I have a good "shape" ..... round is a shape

catriona36
11-28-2010, 08:25 PM
girlish figure?? hell i would be happy with juast a better manly figure..
im in perfect shape for a sack of wallnuts stuffed into a condom :|

Jorja
11-29-2010, 07:14 AM
I am in great shape for the shape i'm in. Besides, I am a lucky one, I have a naturally girly shape anyhow.

suit
11-29-2010, 07:30 AM
for a sack of wallnuts stuffed into a condom :|
good pictuer you drew > how about " a bag of door knobs~! "

back to the idea of what I could have been doing while not on this forum.....with out it I would not have been as settled. finding my center is not so "whacked" as I thought . and time here X potential $ made doing somthing vs the cost of a bad self image vs if I had spent the $$ on a councler ( doubtfull there was one out there with in a 100 miles ) and time needed to earn the $$ for said councler to get my head ....soothed...I dont know . the information the internet has rolled over for those that look is imense . I am very sure I would be 35 years ahead of where I am now if I could have had access to the information when i was in 6th grade , but some scared over protective puke would not let that info into a "public libary" < ( a nother usless time wasting resource that has nothing but less than 5th grade information in it..around her anyway) we are in America , and everything that is usefull is to be leveraged and paid for if its usefullor needed ,thats the real aerican way ...nothing is free!

MJ
11-29-2010, 09:05 AM
I have a good "shape" ..... round is a shape

I Agree lol were in the same boat

Jilmac
11-29-2010, 09:12 AM
Yeah but you forget I can run on my tread mill and type on my Blackberry at the same time.... And I already have more of a girlish figure than most girls I know. Lol.

Karren, I can walk and chew gum at the same time, do you think that will help keep my girlish figure? LOL!