PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Christmas

t-girlxsophie
11-28-2010, 03:25 PM
I was wondering If anyone has Plans for a Christmas where their femme side gets to join in the festivities (yeah b4 you say it I AM being nosey LOL).

This year I will be having my usual Christmas day where I will be male in the morning when my stepsons get their Christmas oh and my first presents (another perk of CDing for me,2 present lists,lucky B****),and I go to Visit my Son,not long visit sadly:(
After we go out for Dinner,I change and the rest of the day Is Sophie's turn,where my wife and I exchange our girlie presents this is our Tradition,stemming from our first Xmas together where I (Sophie) proposed to her,so it is a special day for us,

Will any of you be have a Girlie Christmas? I know Its early but I hope everyone here has a Fabulous time this Festive season :hugs:

:hugs:Sophie

Roberta Marie
11-28-2010, 03:43 PM
After we go out for Dinner,I change and the rest of the day Is Sophie's turn,where my wife and I exchange our girlie presents this is our Tradition,stemming from our first Xmas together where I (Sophie) proposed to her,so it is a special day for us,

That is so sweet.

Bobbi

Rianna Humble
11-28-2010, 03:53 PM
Will any of you be have a Girlie Christmas?

Does it count that this will be my first Xmas as Rianna?

Probably still be doing much the same sort of thing - cooking the duck, making the stuffing and the Orange Sauce, calling familyin the evening because of the time difference - but at least it will be me and not him.

t-girlxsophie
11-28-2010, 04:03 PM
Does it count that this will be my first Xmas as Rianna?

Probably still be doing much the same sort of thing - cooking the duck, making the stuffing and the Orange Sauce, calling familyin the evening because of the time difference - but at least it will be me and not him.

Am very happy for you Rianna,so does this make It your best Christmas ever:)

That is so sweet.

Bobbi

Thank you Bobbi,It was a wonderful day for us both

Sophie86
11-28-2010, 07:48 PM
That sounds fun!

I probably won't have any girl time on Christmas day. I do hope to get something for Sophie on the side, but I can't do the completely separate xmas list. :)

Rianna Humble
11-28-2010, 11:50 PM
Am very happy for you Rianna,so does this make It your best Christmas ever:)

Almost definitely

eluuzion
11-29-2010, 01:45 AM
I am flying to the midwest for a few days prior to Xmas to visit my mom and her SO. It is my annual "tune-up" visit. I fix what needs fixing, check out their cars, install security, help mom with computer interface, etc.

I am flying home Xmas eve afternoon. Home by 5pm...dressed by 6pm, lol.

My daughter will stop by for an hour to open her gifts Xmas Day. Other than that, I am on my own...the usual drill for all holidaze...