PDA

View Full Version : Just Took A Little Walk On The Wild Side

Rebecca Sue
11-28-2010, 08:08 PM
I've been online off & on most of the afternoon & evening while dressed in panties, a bra with forms, heels, earrings, wig, and a mini dress. No makeup or stockings on today. Anyway, it got dark and I needed to move the laptop into the kitchen so I could make supper. I wanted to be sure no one would be able to see me through the curtain on the kitchen door, I didn't want one of my non-understanding friends to drop by and see a hot babe in my kitchen so I decided to go outside and take a look for myself. To make it exciting I decided to go out the front door and walk around the side of the house. It's dark out but I live on a busy street so there was an element of the unknown involved, which I love. It's cold out so I put on a full-length wool coat and a feminine wool stocking hat and walked out the door. I really loved the feeling of my breasts rubbing against the coat as I walked but the sound of my sandals with 3" heels on the sidewalk was the best part of my little outing. My toes were cold but I walked in front of the house a few times just to enjoy the sound of my heels on the concrete. A short but very enjoyable walk!!!

Susie2
11-28-2010, 08:17 PM
You're an inspiration! I just did the same, Brrrrrrr. it's cold out there! Fun but cold! I didn't have any wool stockings, so it was bare legs, but it was fun to finally be out the door!

Ashliegh
11-28-2010, 08:21 PM
I did this a couple weeks ago, went out front of the house to look at the Christmas lights we had put up earlier in the day. It was dark, but there WAS a chance of being seen in my 5" black leather heels, and dress/pantyhose. Felt really good even if just a few minutes.

Rebecca Sue
11-28-2010, 08:23 PM
I wasn't wearing any stockings either Susie, I was wearing a wool stocking cap over my wig. But I'm glad I was able to inspire you! It was cold but fun for me too! I'm going out again sometime, but I want to go further than outside my house!!

Sawmill, the chance of being seen definitely added a thrill to the experience!!