PDA

View Full Version : Having a boyfriend while dressed

lahila
11-28-2010, 10:36 PM
does anyone here have a boyfriend where you spend most of the time with him as a girl? or any guys here that dont dress have a girlfriend who is a CD?

Rogina B
11-29-2010, 10:07 PM
It happens!!!

lahila
12-01-2010, 10:29 PM
It happens!!!

LOL so im guessing you have?

shannontgcd
12-05-2010, 11:20 AM
I do. I wouldn't call myself gay but I want someone there to appreciate me on how I look. Compliments boost my confidence. ;)

kaitlin
12-05-2010, 11:23 AM
I would love to get dressed and spend time with a "boyfriend", maybe one day!!!

Alicia_lynn419
12-05-2010, 12:40 PM
I think it wold be fun to have a gentleman friend....

windycissy
12-05-2010, 01:57 PM
I think it wold be fun to have a gentleman friend....

It's the best! For one, it's much easier to pass in public when you've got a guy on your arm. For me, going out on a "date" with a guy is as good as it gets, just getting dressed up for him adds an extra thrill, and nothing in my experience can compare to sitting across from a man in a restaurant, bantering away like any other couple...whether or not it leads anywhere afterwards?

Gina X
12-05-2010, 02:53 PM
It is the best feeling in the world to have a man make love to you while you're dressed enfemme.......

Lots of love Gina x

Crissy Kay
12-05-2010, 03:55 PM
If I did not have an SO, I would be in the market for a cd GF!!!

Teri Jean
12-05-2010, 04:08 PM
This past Halloween I hooked up with a couple gals whom I met earlier in the year and being I'm transexual female and they are not as yet I had a couple mornings where I was of course dressed and one was in male mode. The feeling that was there took time to sink in and I find he/her the focus of my thoughts. I would like to say he's my BF and also my GF. We have talked about it and will persue our friendship and who knows what the future will behold for us. It is so sweet and intense, mmmmmmmm, yes. (-:

jessica renee
12-05-2010, 04:55 PM
I've thought about it. Never acted on the thoughts, yet, but have definetley wondered what it would be like.

Debutante
12-05-2010, 05:41 PM
I am working on having my wife and a girlfriend..... that is important to me..

Billiemarie
12-06-2010, 09:58 AM
does anyone here have a boyfriend where you spend most of the time with him as a girl? or any guys here that dont dress have a girlfriend who is a CD?

Yes I do have a boyfriend that I always dress for him but I am not passable so it is only at his house.

Andria
12-06-2010, 11:13 AM
It is the best feeling in the world to have a man make love to you while you're dressed enfemme.......

Lots of love Gina x

Oh, I agree completely.

TianaCross
12-07-2010, 02:36 PM
well, i am bi, but with a man it is far better to be en femme then ...lol, well its even better to have heels on then to be just naked during lovemaking ;)

anyway, yes, i have had those kind of expiriances, even when sex is not involved :)

Lost Hour Glass
12-07-2010, 03:13 PM
How did you go about finding a guy? Im a male CD and I have only gone out once but passed with flying colors. I guess I mean... Id like to try going on a date with a guy who knows Im a cd.

shannontgcd
12-07-2010, 03:46 PM
How did you go about finding a guy? Im a male CD and I have only gone out once but passed with flying colors. I guess I mean... Id like to try going on a date with a guy who knows Im a cd.

Its almost a matter of chance, a lot of times. You may run into people while dressed en femme, and they may "know" something about you and approach you, or sometimes you can just be open about it. Parties and clubs are where I found my boyfriends, you just have to be careful.

joannemarie barker
12-07-2010, 05:27 PM
Oh, I agree completely.

Me too :)

ChristiesGurl
12-07-2010, 06:14 PM
How many enjoy making love to their GG girlfriend while en femme? Of those that do, do you prefer her to take on the male role or a lesbian role?

TommyII
12-07-2010, 07:17 PM
My old gg friend and I role swapped quite a few times. I must say I enjoyed her being the guy and me being the girl. Having her caress, while I was dressed was very enjoyable. It is really a good exercise to experience the intimacy from both sides. You really learn alot when you can feel and understand both sides. We had planned an outing where she was dressed as a male in the bar and I was dressed as a female. We were to act as strangers and she was going to pick me up and take me to her room. Unfortuantely we went different ways before we actually played this one out.

windycissy
12-07-2010, 07:21 PM

You would be shocked at how many guys are fascinated by TGirls, and they're easy to find: Craigslist personals, dateacrossdresser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc, I'm not kidding...just be careful, there are a lot of sickos out there

TianaCross
12-07-2010, 07:29 PM
i have met men only online as far as CDing is concerned ..and i guess that i really was lucky as i never met a psycho.

As for the girlfriends, if en femme, its the lesbian thing that works for me.

Kate17
12-07-2010, 08:34 PM

That is pretty easy actually. Get on the sites mentioned earlier and look for a man that says in the ad that he is looking for a T - girl or crossdresser. Craigs list works well - go to casual encounters and then to mforT ( man looking for T girl) After you get a little comfortable with the E conversation, meet at a neutral place - i just met a date at Starbucks so we could talk, and that is all we did - well almost. You may go thru lots of guys and then again you may find someone on the first try. After a while, you can often tell which ones are BS and which ones are sincere. These guys love cross dressers and will treat you like a lady if you tell them that is what you want. You can also put your own ad in saying what you are looking for. " CD looking for a sweet man for dating" That works. Good luck!

Marie-Elise
12-07-2010, 09:34 PM
i have met men only online as far as CDing is concerned ..and i guess that i really was lucky as i never met a psycho.

As for the girlfriends, if en femme, its the lesbian thing that works for me.

I don't know how this happened but, after I told my wife about my CDing, she told me that when she went to school abroad for a year in college, she dressed as a man almost every day.

That probably has something to do with how accepting she is of my "hobby". However, just this morning, I was having fantasies of a lesbian interaction with her. Go figure.

prene
12-08-2010, 03:53 AM
Never been out with just a guy.
I have always been out with groups, gg's and a guy or two.

I'll say it was fun dancing with one of the guys . . . I definitely felt feminine and definitely had thoughts.
I still love women though.

vikki2020
12-08-2010, 11:05 AM
I go on a few "mainstream" dating sites, and the response is almost 100% positive. Met a few guys , and it's been fun! There are an awful lot of curious guys out there!

linda allen
12-09-2010, 09:48 AM
You would be shocked at how many guys are fascinated by TGirls, and they're easy to find: Craigslist personals, dateacrossdresser.com, trannydate.com, etc etc, I'm not kidding...just be careful, there are a lot of sickos out there

I have a feeling most of those guys would be looking for something that I'm not ready to give.

windycissy
12-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I have a feeling most of those guys would be looking for something that I'm not ready to give.

Well, duh...they are guys!

NV Susan
12-09-2010, 12:50 PM
Nothing makes me feel more girly than being out with a guy and deciding how far I'll go with him. :daydreaming: Sometimes you just have to let go and be a girl. :o

MaryAnn40c
12-09-2010, 02:43 PM
I do have a few guy friends when I go out dressed. Even lived with one for a while.

Jean Marie
12-09-2010, 03:04 PM
i have been seeing the same man now for about 3 years, he is married and lives far away, he tgravels on business and comes to town about every 8 to 10 weeks, he fully accpets me as a woman both in public and private, he never fails to take me nice places. plus our private time is very special. unlike most guys this ones a keeper.

Dutchess
12-09-2010, 03:23 PM
I am married to what really boils down to a transgendered person ,, who everyone here knows as the shyest person on our forum ,, heehee .. anyway s/he sees us as a lesbian couple completely. Loves everything female and almost recoils at anything male , wishes he were a female and is very outspoken on the fact s/he wishes we were a real lesbian couple ...
As usual there are so many variances on this .

Tanya83
12-09-2010, 03:33 PM
I do. I wouldn't call myself gay but I want someone there to appreciate me on how I look. Compliments boost my confidence. ;)

I love your pink heels! :battingeyelashes:

To answer the topic, I'd be willing to try having a boyfriend when dressed. As long as he dressed like a girl too. :D

Andria
12-09-2010, 04:24 PM
To answer the topic, I'd be willing to try having a boyfriend when dressed. As long as he dressed like a girl too. :D

I've had one or two of those. They always seem to be very dominant with me. :heehee:

Carol123
12-09-2010, 04:40 PM
Having a man to make love to and be loved by is the best

Janine G
12-10-2010, 01:53 AM
I finally started dating men again after a long absence. I'm sorry I deprived myself for so long. Yes, I did have to kiss a couple frogs., but when the prince showed up.............

danielletorresani
12-10-2010, 04:44 AM
It's hard for me to seriously consider doing anything since I'm married, but if circumstances were different I'd definitely be open to having a CD girlfriend. I don't consider myself bi at all, and I LOVE women, but if a CD looked feminine enough then I'd be open to it. I think the idea of being with someone who gets turned on by the exact same stuff I do (crossdressing) would be pretty interesting to try out.

laura.lapinski
12-10-2010, 02:20 PM
It's hard for me to seriously consider doing anything since I'm married, but if circumstances were different I'd definitely be open to having a CD girlfriend. I don't consider myself bi at all, and I LOVE women, but if a CD looked feminine enough then I'd be open to it. I think the idea of being with someone who gets turned on by the exact same stuff I do (crossdressing) would be pretty interesting to try out.

I agree with Danielle. All it would take for me is a pretty CD, and then anything could happen, including having her as my girlfriend whether that meant I dressed or not.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-10-2010, 03:32 PM
I have a boyfriend when I dress, he is my male half. He is very selfish, he forbids me to leave home without him. I can never get rid of him because he is me and I am him UNFORTUNATELY. I try to be rid of him but he is there where ever I go, like that shadow that follows me but I can get rid of my shadow if I walk into a dark room with no lights. I cannot do that with my boyfriend. Should I get rid of him? He protects me, nurtures me and cares for me because without him I cannot shop :( Even for a CDer I live within a prison cell.

sarac
12-18-2010, 09:22 AM
My first time at a bar a week ago, where i met a guy that bought me a drink. I just loved it.

bamacrossdresser
12-18-2010, 09:09 PM
As I am married it rules out dating for me, but if I was still single I would like to go on a date with a guy to enhance the feminine experience. I don't desire sex with a man but to be treated as a woman for a night would be awesome. One of my big fantasies while I was single was to find a passable T-girl and take her on dates and treat her like the woman she is.

katrinakat
12-18-2010, 09:13 PM
Sometimes.......lol

MasterD
12-18-2010, 11:47 PM

We really are just guys, but not all of us are "sicko's". :thinking:
I've run into this "I'm ok but you're just sick" attitude before.
If whatever flips your skirt isn't consensual, then its assault or rape.

Nothing makes me feel more girly than being out with a guy and deciding how far I'll go with him. :daydreaming: Sometimes you just have to let go and be a girl. :o

Oh you tease, you. :daydreaming:

sue1965
12-20-2010, 12:08 PM
I have a friend from high school who just moved back home from California after have TG surgery. She has a boyfriend that is a CDer and she want's me to meet him/her and said if I was interested, making our relationship intimate. I told her I was more interested in being with her. She said she will leave that option open, but she wants me to meet her friend first.