PDA

View Full Version : I'm so lucky

Rita C.
11-29-2010, 11:26 PM
Today , my wife and I were working around the house, when she picked up a sale add. and a dept. store that she shops at had bras on sale. She said she needed a couple, She then looked at me and asked if I wanted a couple and then she said that if I wanted she would pick me up a couple, but then she said I needed to go with her to get the right size. The sales clerk was at a lost when we each asked for a fiting room, she like to run her legs off, trying to hind us the right size.

linda allen
11-30-2010, 09:54 AM
Today , my wife and I were working around the house, when she picked up a sale add. and a dept. store that she shops at had bras on sale. She said she needed a couple, She then looked at me and asked if I wanted a couple and then she said that if I wanted she would pick me up a couple, but then she said I needed to go with her to get the right size. The sales clerk was at a lost when we each asked for a fiting room, she like to run her legs off, trying to hind us the right size.

That's great. Can you talk to my wife?

Mary Morgan
11-30-2010, 09:57 AM
Rita, you are not lucky. you are the beneficiary of a good and loving relationship that is much more complicated than acceptance of crossdressing. Congratulations to both of you. Now go do something really special for your lady.

Gerrijerry
11-30-2010, 10:46 AM
how do you say this. Ah great wife is hard to find. one that loves you and accepts wow.

StacyCD
11-30-2010, 01:13 PM
My SO has become much more tolerant recently. However, she doesn't seem to want to talk of such things. I'm hoping for acceptance but tolerance is not too bad!