PDA

View Full Version : wife wears my ladys clothing

Alanea
11-30-2010, 12:52 PM
How many of you have had the experience of your wife wearing some of your clothes? My wife likes some of my skirts and tops.
It is alittle weird the first time this happened but it is kind of cool .
P.S. I didnt tell her that I thought I looked better in them than she does!!! LOL.
Alanea:battingeyelashes::battingeyelashes::heehee:

StacyCD
11-30-2010, 01:05 PM
I guess we can't complain because many of us have 'borrowed' some of out SO's clothing. However, I think it is kind of cool. My SO has asked to borrow some of my earrings but she hasn't worn them yet.

JulieC
11-30-2010, 01:10 PM
My wife has borrowed slips and taken (with permission) pantyhose from me before. One of my slips remains in her drawer, and she won't give it back! :lol: Most recently, she was out of black tights and needed a pair for an outfit she was wearing. I tossed her a new pair of mine.

We don't wear the same sizes in skirts/dresses/tops/shoes, so we don't share those. I have carte blanche permission to wear her clothes any time I like (and she mine), but it's generally not practical.

Foxy Lady
11-30-2010, 01:36 PM
My wife and I have all of our clothing for years. It is so nice being the same size in everything but shoes.

Andrea62
11-30-2010, 01:44 PM
My wife Gillian and I, are the same size and always shop together for clothes. We swap everything in the wardrobe, apart from shoes, lingerie and her fetish wear, rubber.

Jamie48
11-30-2010, 01:50 PM
My wife does borrow some of my tops & skirts. I think it is great!

Barbara B
11-30-2010, 01:53 PM
She quite often borrows off me, I just put it down to one of life's nicer little bug bears.

Jeannie
11-30-2010, 02:03 PM
One of the wonderful things about my wife is how she has come to support me over the years. We now share a lot of things with each other like panties, pantyhose, tops and skirts. Although she is much shorter than me we can still share these items. It sure makes life a lot easier and much more fun.

Jeannie

Gerrijerry
11-30-2010, 02:18 PM
My wife and I do share many things except Bra's and panties other then those it has saved us luggage fees on trips.
We have different skin tone color and do not look good in all the same shades of makeup. Jewelry we also share. Except for my diamond earrings that she gave me when I had my ears pierced. because we use the same salon and both dye our hair she insisted that I had to color the gray. She and I have similar hair styles also. Several people have asked if we are sisters.

Trish
11-30-2010, 02:37 PM
My wife has borrowed several of my tops. I never turn her down, when she wants something of mine.

sissystephanie
11-30-2010, 02:54 PM
My late wife used to wear lots of my clothes! Until the later years in her life I couldn't wear many of hers due to size. I do still have acouple of her dresses that I can and do wear. We also sometimes exchanged lingerie!

phoebe61
11-30-2010, 03:09 PM
My wife has borrowed one my summer skirts on several occasions she has also borrowed several of my tops, but i've got a few of hers when she has a clear-out.

phoebe UK

Rachel05
11-30-2010, 03:19 PM
I think that is wonderful, I would love my wife to share my feminine clothes, but that is not going to happen any time soon I guess

t-girlxsophie
11-30-2010, 03:35 PM
My wife and I always borrow each others clothes,never been a problem for us,I think It's great fun and kinda cool that we like each others styles:) shopping is a blast too,trying not to fight over who are we buying that Cute top for:heehee:

:hugs:Sophie

JohnH
11-30-2010, 04:13 PM
Here's a different take - even if my wife and I wore the same size, she would not borrow my feminine clothing - skirts, dresses, and heels since she does not wear any of those items! She is a strict pants and flat shoes type of gal, and she has much shorter hair than I do.

Kathryn_Cox
11-30-2010, 04:26 PM
I hope that you enjoy it, because it is just great, my wife and I shop together and try to purchase mostley an our wardrobe, but sometimes we treat our selves to a my dress or top, skirt etc as we have different taste's for different occassions. The only thing we dont share equally are shoes as I can get into most of hers but mine are too big for her. Although the other night she was trying on dresses for our Christmas party and was strutting around in a pair of my shoes as they were the mearest to the new ones that she has ordered on line.
:hugs::love: Kathryn

PS sorry that its so long but close to my heart :o

jjjjohanne
11-30-2010, 09:12 PM
That is a very nice compliment. My wife says I dress like a grand-ma.

Megan70
11-30-2010, 09:25 PM
We argue over whose purse it is this week. hers or mine. She wears my fashion scarfs, jewelry, tops and other things. I can wear more of hers that she can of mine because she wears a much larger size.... I but I love her dearly as an accepting spouse of 40 years. We've done it all. from being out in public together hundreds of times to private dressed sexy times behind closed bedroom doors.

Kiera79
11-30-2010, 10:01 PM
Me and my ebony queen share everything, and we love it. Awesome experience.

Amanda.61
11-30-2010, 10:11 PM
It is great that my wife & I wear the same size and like the same styles & colors. We go shopping together for clothes and take turns wearing the outfits.

Melody Phillips
11-30-2010, 10:12 PM
My wife has borrowed a top or two. We sometimes shop with sharring in mind.

linnea
11-30-2010, 10:14 PM
I would share with my wife, but we're far from being similar in size, much less the same size. However, some things like my black shawl, and she borrow that one night when it was cold and I was wearing drab. I like the idea.

Pythos
11-30-2010, 10:16 PM
I look forward to such a scenario, especially the tights one :) My GG friend has asked if she can borrow a pair of my more fancy leggings.

GeorgieMacD
12-01-2010, 01:48 AM
When I collected the trash to put out Sunday night I found 2 empty pantyhose packages. It was clear to me that they came from my collection. She never said a word and I didn't either but it was one of those times that reminded me what her acceptance does for both of us.

Patricia Jane
12-01-2010, 06:30 AM
I Think it is wonderful that we can share each others clothing !When this occurs you know we are totally accepted. Is there a better Feeling?

Miss Lisa
12-01-2010, 06:43 AM
It was a surprise to me but yes my wife has borrowed one of my dresses (although she complained that her boobs kept pipping out.... Go figure) and borrowed one if my slips and camisole a few times and this is a woman who is fine with me dressing for bed and under dressing but never wants to see me dressed. I don't mind her borrowing my things as like what what said previously that's how I started cding anyway borrowing hers. Lol

Barbara B
12-01-2010, 06:44 AM
Must admit I do have a little inner chuckle to myself when we're out and about as a him and her couple and the kids or family friends ask where she bought the nice top/skirt from........lol

Vikki Vixen
12-01-2010, 02:30 PM
We are different sizes and I would love to share some of her clothes as she wears very girlie clothing but unless they are made of very stretchy material it will never happen. She was a fair bit bigger before I met her and she did give me some of her old short stretchy skirts not long after we first met.
She has borrowed some of my belts, bracelets and necklaces though and like others they end up in her wardrobe.

Jennifer_Cross
12-01-2010, 02:45 PM
My GG partner has used my favourate black skirt twice now... Miffed the first time (ish) but what the heck! Good when you can giggle

girl_in_pantyhose
12-01-2010, 07:24 PM
My girlfriend used to hate my style. Then she gained a few pounds, and now she is all over my clothes! At first I didn't like it, nor did not tell her I did not like her wearing my clothes, but then it kind of grew on me. Now she rifles through my closet on a regular basis and says I have an amazing eye for style. If only that were true!

RachelF
12-01-2010, 10:53 PM
It happened to me last Saturday. I just posted a thread on this situation. She borrowed a pair of pantyhose, first item shared.