PDA

View Full Version : I Saw One Of Us

Rebecca Sue
11-30-2010, 01:47 PM
She was presenting herself as a woman in her 60's, very well dressed, nice overcoat, wearing flats, flawless makeup, but there were two things that gave her away, she was extremely nervous and she walked very much like a man. At first I was surprised that someone that good at applying makeup could have the walk and mannerisms so wrong but then I thought maybe she had help with both the makeup and the clothes selection. She was walking into a restaurant, I hope she enjoyed her excursion. And her meal.

NV Susan
11-30-2010, 02:03 PM
My Rebecca, isn't it great to see another sister out having a good time!! Maybe she's on this form and will knowledge you post. :)

Gerrijerry
11-30-2010, 02:23 PM
How sweet of you to say you liked my clothes and makeup thank you.

suzy1
11-30-2010, 02:24 PM
I have only ever seen one C.D.girl. It must be that there are very few where I live or most are very passable.
I like to think it’s the second one.

joank
11-30-2010, 03:46 PM
You might have seen me, oops, no luck. I'm in southern CA.

Rebecca Sue
11-30-2010, 03:50 PM
How sweet of you to say you liked my clothes and makeup thank you.

You're welcome. From Iowa to NYC, I guess the carrots have improved my eyesight!!!:)

Kate Simmons
11-30-2010, 03:59 PM
Pretty cool. There isn't a week that goes by when I don't see at least one CD in the grocery store I work. I usually just smile and say hi.:)

JohnH
11-30-2010, 04:16 PM
In these parts if you see someone wearing a dress it just might be a CD'er - very few women wear dresses at WalMart.

t-girlxsophie
11-30-2010, 05:40 PM
I live in high-rise flats,and there is a Girl in same block,never been in a situation where been able to talk to her,dont even know what I would say If anything should the situation arise

:hugs:Sophie

Briana90802
11-30-2010, 06:47 PM
I know what you mean. Two CDers came into my restaurant and all I could think was how brave they were for putting themselves out there for public scrutiny. Although not completely passable, they were both dressed professionally(conservatively).

Ooh to be so brave. Sigh*

Karren H
11-30-2010, 06:59 PM
In these parts if you see someone wearing a dress it just might be a CD'er - very few women wear dresses at WalMart.

Hey I wear dresses in Walmart!!

JennSC
11-30-2010, 07:25 PM
Aww Karren, but you can probably get away with it! Now I much prefer my JEANS when I go shopping!

BTW, Thanks to all of you who responded so kindly to my Skinny Jeans pic post. As a matter of fact I think I'll wear them on my next shopping trip. See you in Wally World, Karren ;-) !

Michelle James
11-30-2010, 07:27 PM
I'm not sure if I ever really saw one. I have suspected a few but no way to confirm really. In my mind I guess if they are presenting as female then that's what they are. Besides it was Wally World.