PDA

View Full Version : Body hair?

katrinakat
11-30-2010, 11:33 PM
Such a problem are there any alternatives other than laser. Electrolosis seems like a waste of time!

NathalieX66
11-30-2010, 11:43 PM
Electrolysis is not a waste of time....just costs losts of money, and is more effective than laser. The results are permanent, and I am scheduled to do it in acouple of weeks on my face.

For body, the alternative is waxing. It's a short term solution, cheaper, and worth it. ....better results than shaving. you can do it as many times as you want.

Then there's using an epilator. I have one. it's too much pain for me.

katrinakat
11-30-2010, 11:45 PM
I had no idea. Thank you for the advice!!!

Jennie1975
12-01-2010, 12:20 AM
From my own experience waxing is the best alternative. The more times you wax the less hair grows back each time and it last for about six weeks for me. The only draw back I have is you need to let it grow to about a quarter inch before you can get it waxed again.

t-girlxsophie
12-01-2010, 02:00 AM
My best friend bought an Epilator,and seeing her demonstrate It ,sure was one way to put me right off the notion of EVER getting one LOL

If could have one wish as a Crossdresser,it would be to have Electrolysis just have to wait till they pesky Lottery Numbers come up :)

:hugs:Sophie

suzy1
12-01-2010, 03:47 AM
I’m an epilator fan. I have been using one for 6 months now and will never stop. Hair is just not a problem anymore. I am even beginning to forget what it was like to be hairy.

SUZY

Miss Lisa
12-01-2010, 06:02 AM
I started using an epilator but I find it is painful and unless you havnt shaved in the last week you have hair constantly still growing through even the next day... Grrrrr. Still going to keep trying though and hopefully get the result others are.

Vickie_CDTV
12-01-2010, 06:05 AM
A waste of time? Electrolysis removed a large amount of my body hair (and facial hair)! It works and is permanent when performed by a competent practitioner.

Karren H
12-01-2010, 06:17 AM
I've been waxing, epilating and plucking all my hair below my eye brows for years and years and over time the amount of hair that grows back is significantly less and its a lot finer. Once you wax or epilate it does complicate laser and electrolysis and make it more difficult and more painful. So choose wisely.

Nigella
12-01-2010, 12:23 PM
Please use the search facility in the beauty section, there are lots of threads covering this topic.