PDA

View Full Version : NYC Sighting

Maia C
11-30-2010, 11:48 PM
It may not sound unusual considering this is New York, but it is worth retelling. I was in Grand Central Station tonight when I saw a twenty-something girl in front of me on the escalator. She was dressed in a gray skirt, v-neck sweater, knee socks and wellies, all topped by a raincoat. Stylish and carrying herself confidently. I looked up and realized that she was one of us. No wig, no makeup, no forms and not a care in the world. Probably heading home from work.

No one gave a second look - probably because she carried herself so well. I wanted to give her a hug!

NathalieX66
11-30-2010, 11:54 PM
Wasn't me, but I'm in the area and I would do such a thing.:)

Must be someone from southern Connecticut or Hudson Valley. ....Metro North.

NY'ers are too concerned about themselves to spot out a TG/CD, so whatever happens won't get much attention, IMO.

JiveTurkeyOnRye
12-01-2010, 12:54 AM
Just curious because you said no wig, forms or makeup, was this individual trying to present as female? I'm always excited to hear about others rocking the guy in a skirt look, but the usage of the female pronouns and stuff in your post confused me. I know some people on here use them automatically so I just wanted to check.

Maia C
12-01-2010, 08:04 AM
The outfit was put together, age appropriate and she rocked it. Exactly what many 20-something GGs would do in NYC. That's what was so striking about the whole thing. I did a double take, but 99% sure she was one of us!

shaq91
12-01-2010, 08:54 AM
I don't own a skirt or breast forms and rarely used makeup. The time i went out to the mall i looked like a guy but i was wearing all female clothes & was enjoying it! The clothes is what i enjoy especially the heels not necessarily the makeup & wigs.

bridgetta
12-01-2010, 02:50 PM
sounds hot.. i would like to do that

suchacutie
12-01-2010, 09:35 PM
Just goes to show you that with a bit more of the "illusion", and maybe a bit of voice control, passing in a large, busy city is really not hard :)

tina