PDA

View Full Version : For Fetish Dressers

NicoleScott
12-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Many of us aren't, but there are still lots of us fetish dressers. A recent thread "what's your fetish?" got hundreds of posts. Some were of the type "I like pantyhose". Not to discount their contribution to the thread, but I'm not sure these posters have a fetish in the strictest sense. Definitions range from an object that causes or assists in sexual arousal, to an object whose presence is required for arousal. Some folks just don't like the word as it conjures up thoughts of sexual deviancy. So let's drop the use of the word for the purpose of this discussion, and not argue about definitions.

My question (again, for fetish, oops, I mean dress for pleasure dressers) is: is there anything in your transformation (clothes, makeup, etc.) that is so central to your excitement (and you dress for that excitement) that you can't dress without it? For example, I wear pantyhose or stockings whenever I dress, but they're just part of the wardrobe. They're necessary for completion of the dressup, but they don't specifically excite me. Very high heels (emphasis on very), on the other hand, really excite me and I consider them a must. Same with very deep red lipstick. I wear it because it always arouses me greatly. I can't do without it. Maybe I could, but I don't want to because my excitement would be diminished.

Here's a related question: is there anything that you require (or at least very strongly prefer because of its significant contribution to your excitement) that gets really nit-picky specific? For example, a certain kind of stockings/pantyhose (color, seamed, thigh high, etc.) and no other will do? For me, as another example, I wear wigs that are straight, with blunt cut bangs. I have had other styles but they don't excite. While blonde is preferred, color is less important to me than this specific style.

Finally, along the same lines, do you have anything that "more is better", almost without limit? Again, for me, I wear very deep red lipstick, and the darker and more heavily applied, the more I am aroused. Of course, this works best for "home alone" dressups, as do other over-the-top things. I also love very high heels, the higher the better, but there is a limit. Also for me, the longer and thicker the fake eyelashes, the more excited I get. And long nails (again, limited), painted dark red.
Heavy makeup, short skirts, you get the idea.

Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard? I'd be interested in how similar or different things arouse other "dress for pleasure" dressers.

NV Susan
12-01-2010, 01:37 PM
Nicole, for my total excitement I wear stockings with a garter belt and I just love a lacy bra. I don't wear these items every time I dress, but do when I'm feeling especially naughty.... :o

katrinakat
12-01-2010, 01:44 PM
I luv, dark red nail polish. And Stockings, panties, etc. Don't we all? lol

WheatishCD
12-01-2010, 02:01 PM
i luv wine red dresses.... dark stockings.... red/black bra n panty... to be honest i like wine red color ;)

Madilyn A.
12-01-2010, 02:04 PM
For me, garterbelts with 4 suspenders per leg, full fashion seamed stockings, the heavier the denier the better. I just love the stockings of decades ago that were more fitted and also more silky feeling. I also agree that a heavy application of very red lipstick is a must, coupled with very red nail polish and long nails. Heels in the 5" range and very short skirts that allow one to conceal or show some of their stocking tops depending on my mood or how I choose to sit. Very long fake lashes are a must as well. Of course I would dress this way more often if I could, but to me, this is required when I wish to be my sexiest.

Vikki Vixen
12-01-2010, 02:05 PM
I just have to say in reply almost the same as you, very high heels, stockings, short skirts, red lipstick long nails and PVC OUTFITS are just excellent

Barbara Dugan
12-01-2010, 02:19 PM
I like the fetish side of dressing but the only thing that I really need its a nice wig,makeup and some nice heels the rest is just variety

Shadeauxmarie
12-01-2010, 04:02 PM
I always wear stockings or pantyhose that allow me to rub my legs together and get that "nylon against nylon" sound. Gets me every time.

Crissy Kay
12-01-2010, 04:05 PM
MMmm, interesting thread. For me, I would have to say petticoats do it for me, rather then anything else!!!

RADER
12-01-2010, 04:17 PM
I enjoy wearing black rib tights, and a corset. I do not do this all the time, but when
I do, well it is over the top for me. I also have to add a petticoat with the Maid outfit
I have is something I enjoy wearing. Rader

Lynn Marie
12-01-2010, 04:24 PM
I remember being thrilled with nylons and garter belts. Then I got heels, and I've never been the same since. I just love heels. I love all the different parts of the female wardrobe, but the heels put me right over the top!

Tallulah Rose
12-01-2010, 04:50 PM
Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard?

I'm absolutely along the same lines. Deep red lipsticks and very high heels make me feel weak at the knees even before I put them on. Same with the lashes. ;)

Great thread!

Cassandra Lynn
12-01-2010, 04:56 PM
Hmmm, i started to comment from the direction of what someone else wears, and the more i typed, the more i found myself hijacking the thread into a bdsm theme. So, in trying to stay on topic AMAP and not going TMI, i like all the very things you described (especially the hair), albeit not on me. Now then, the petticoats do work for my nature; of course, only from the "pleasure" dresser standpoint.

Hope that was in the spirit of your OP Nicole. If hard pressed to come up with an item or style of clothing that i can be excited from wearing (even minimally), i would have to say any of the tight stretchy panties that ride high in the........uh, er..... cheeks? Oh and highish heels too.

mj (Cassie)

LilSissyStevie
12-01-2010, 05:19 PM
The more I look into the subject, the less I believe in the whole idea of fetishes (paraphilias.) In the TG world, the idea of “fetishes” is just a club that narrow moralists, disease mongers in the mental health profession and some of their strange bedfellows [snicker] in the TG community use to beat up anybody that admits to a sexual component of their TGness. Certain elements in the TG community don't object to the characterization of CD “fetishists” as freaks and perverts, they merely object to being lumped in with them. Real women are asexual like nuns and angels – right?

Basically, a fetish is when you get off on something that others don't understand or approve. If it becomes a damaging obsession, it is essentially no different than any other potentially damaging obsession like golf or day-trading. But in our culture an obsession with a “fetish” is extra bad because sex is bad. I read a pretty good article (http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/BIB/paraphiliapre.htm) online recently that touched on this aspect of fetishism.

In my case, I love the ultra-feminine look with lots of lace, ribbons and bows, pastel colors, frilly petticoats, and etc. I love being a sissy. But that look is neither necessary nor sufficient for sexual activity. What is necessary is that I be, or a least imagine myself, in a feminine role during sex. That “fetish” is called autogynephila by the disease mongers. The clothes are just occasional props just like candlelight, incense and soft music.

Lynn Pennington
12-01-2010, 05:25 PM
I like the whole wardrobe,but I do have to have lipstick,and bright red does turn me on.

Michelle James
12-01-2010, 05:45 PM
Many years ago it was all fetish for me. Nylons and girdles really floated my boat. Now it's just become the way I want to dress. My fantasies now run in a totally different direction. Maybe a subject for a different thread on a non public forum.

NicoleScott
12-01-2010, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the responses so far. Keep them coming.
I'm looking to see if anyone else is so captivated by certain things (like high heels or lipstick) that it is compelling to always include in their dressup, or pleasure is greatly diminished. Also, are there things that have to JUST SO (like a very specific stocking, shoe or hair style), or pleasure is diminished.
Interesting reply, LilSissyStevie. I know I have fetishes, and I'm not ashamed to admit it, and I don't need treatment (just more fetish objects ha ha). Why are some folks so reluctant to see that humans, including crossdressers, are sexual creatures?
Finally, I'm not looking for anyone's sexual details, just details about what it is that floats your boat, as Michelle said.

Tallulah Rose
12-01-2010, 05:57 PM
If I couldn't have my red lipstick when dressing en femme, it just wouldn't work. It's all in the detail.

Xandria
12-01-2010, 06:46 PM
i'm a cosmetic "*****" that part of dressing i do take my time with, i really like shiny/shimmery/sparkly eyeshadows/lipstick-gloss, i cant do matte colors AND i cant go into any store that has cosmetics on sale and not walk out without purchasing something.

danaillecd
12-01-2010, 07:35 PM
mine is make up and my 5" black pumps

Samantha B L
12-01-2010, 08:43 PM
I don't know where to begin. I love each and every item and I do this because it's the utmost in fun and excitement. If there were time and a way I would dress 24/7. And I have a variety of clothing item fetishes that I am hoping to explore more in the future but I will have to nickel and dime my finances to afford that kind of stuff.

docrobbysherry
12-01-2010, 08:53 PM
I say "fetish dresser" because dressing is, and has always been, sexual for me!:o

When I first started dressing, I ALWAYS wore nylons, hi-heels, and corsets.
Then, I found out it didn't MATTER if I wore nylons!:eek:

Then, I found out it didn't MATTER if I wore a corset!:eek:

Now, I've purchased my FIRST pair of tiny heels! (3 1/2") And, it doesn't MATTER!:eek:

As long as I see an ATTRACTIVE FEMALE in my mirror when I'm finished dressing, I GET EXCITED!:D

What's the next item to go? I have NO IDEA!:brolleyes:

Michelle James
12-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Many years ago it was all fetish for me. Nylons and girdles really floated my boat. Now it's just become the way I want to dress. My fantasies now run in a totally different direction. Maybe a subject for a different thread on a non public forum.

So this thread got me thinking about it. I decided on a test. Since girdles and pantyhose were my fetish 30 + years ago I wanted to see if in any way that still held true. So I put on my best slipery pantyhose and my tightest girdle and waited for things to happen. Nothing. It's gone. Now days these are just items of clothing that I wear as part of my overall outfit. The pantyhose or tights only when needed and even then sometimes I opt out. The girdle not so often anymore. If I need a smooth line for a particular outfit I might put one on. Maybe this means I should give up my secret crossdresser decoder ring and forget the secret handshake. LOL

tall sam
12-01-2010, 09:29 PM
A basic must for me are sexy panties or thong. Then stockings are the next part of the thrill.
But I get the most thrill and arousal from being fully dressed and looking as femme as possible. This means shaved everything, glued on breast forms, tucked and taped, sexy bra, nice fem outfit, makeup, wig, heels, etc
Then the cherry on the top is perfume - getting a wiff of my lovely girly scent is just enough to drive me wild!

The main problem with all of this is that I know I get the biggest "kick" when fully done up and hours have gone into doing it. Unfortunately it only happens on the odd occasion and the rest of the time I have to make do with just the panties or a half job dressup and of course only half the "kick". There is always this thought that its good but it could be better - I know because I have been there.

Pythos
12-01-2010, 10:20 PM
I will be honest, I love legwear, be it tight leggings or disco pant, or catsuit, to pantyhose. They are a must have for my outfits. I just love the feel of the material and the taughtness of the spandex. I love the feel of the "hug" of the garments. Skirts I adore too.

I have always loved form fitting stuff, and if I was a female would have gotten in some trouble for wearing revealing outfits at school :)

Diane Smith
12-02-2010, 01:27 AM
I am not that much into the fetish aspect of dressing anymore. Nowadays I dress mainly to go out, although "blending in" is not part of my lexicon either -- I want to look way better than the other gals.

However, at all times, I just do not feel dressed and wouldn't think the whole thing is worthwhile if I couldn't wear (1) heels, (2) long polished nails and (3) earrings. The rest -- including all outer clothes, no matter how pretty -- is really just to provide an appropriate context for those three items. Those are also the three things I'm likely to wear even in "male" mode when hanging around the house or otherwise "off duty" as a girl.

- Diane

Vikki Vixen
12-02-2010, 05:21 AM
Just realised the one thing that makes it extra special for me no matter what I wear is my wife being with me. Its always that extra exciting when she is involved as well, I know it's not clothing but you did ask for the specific thing that makes the ultimate difference and it has to be my gorgeous wife.

Ms Jennifer
12-02-2010, 05:38 AM
OH, I love it all ,but save the full makeup sessions for the weekends so I can enjoy the feelings all weekend. During the week though just a skirt , blouse and bra is good enough.A lot depends on the mood and I may get dressed to the nines but I know I have to remove everything back to drab for the days work. That is the worst part of dressing up is having to remove it. I watch the clock to see when I absolutly Positively have to revert to drab during the week.

erickka
12-02-2010, 06:28 AM
Super short skirts and , of course, CFMHH'S with at least a 5" heel.

paulaluvssz8
12-02-2010, 08:43 AM
Well, a sexy pair of panties does it for me. And if I get the chance to wear a bra or corsett I'm like a rock.... And can go for hours.

drushin703
12-02-2010, 09:03 AM
I could not ever dress, whether fetish or otherwise (is there an otherwise), without pantyhose.I have tried every
style and brand you can name but I have settled on Hanes' Silk Reflections waist smoother hose.The feel and look
is just fantastic.When I slide them on my legs and then over my hips, I am truly transformed. I dont think I could
be a crossdresser without them.........dana.

Lisa Hawes
12-02-2010, 10:36 AM
I can fully relate to this! I love it too!

Danelle Tino
12-02-2010, 10:56 AM
A nice soft sun dress with silk panties,& since I have pretty femme feet & painted toes,
a pair of 5" open toed heels.I'm in haven..

JamieTG
12-02-2010, 11:44 AM
Hi Nicole. I have a very strong panty fetish that developed during early childhood. It was the first thing I tried on at age 5 and for most of my life it was the only article of girls clothing I needed to wear. I didn't add other clothing until later. I'm very particular about them. Older styles (bikini or full brief) in 100% nylon with a nice rounded back seam. The newer styles and materials don't do a thing for me. I won't wear them. They have to be similar to the type I grew up with. As with a true fetish, panties are the object of my strongest sexual feelings. Even stronger than another person can bring out which is sad in a way. I hope this helped you.
Jamie

danielletorresani
12-02-2010, 11:45 AM
Thigh high stockings and garters is what drives me the most crazy. I love the feeling of the tug of garters on stockings as I'm walking.

Lilith Moon
12-02-2010, 12:46 PM
So unoriginal I know but....black, shiny....

Vickie_CDTV
12-02-2010, 04:11 PM
I also knew I had a fetish when I was around 5 years old, of course I didn't know the name for it or had the vocabulary to explain it. Without knowing *anything* about sex or sexuality, somehow I knew it was shameful and I couldn't tell anyone.

Gartered nylons, especially old fashioned ff nylons with a seam (they are expensive and difficult to find large enough to fit me properly though), foundation garments, the stronger and more severe the better (corsets, girdles) and heels. I also love slips, and old fashioned long leg panties and usually wear all of these underneath when I dress.

Not quite as strong as the above, I also love satin, especially satin blouses.

Frédérique
12-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Here's a related question: is there anything that you require (or at least very strongly prefer because of its significant contribution to your excitement) that gets really nit-picky specific?
Finally, along the same lines, do you have anything that "more is better", almost without limit? Am I alone, or are others like me in this regard? I'd be interested in how similar or different things arouse other "dress for pleasure" dressers.

What is your specific definition of “arousal?” Getting excited? Getting sexually excited? Getting roused into action? Maybe you mean returning to your preferred state of being…

If we skip the accepted notion that crossdressing is a sexual disorder, we can discuss what “fetish” may refer to. A fetish is something you feel has magical powers, so you worship it, right? It also means something you are abnormally devoted to, OR any nonsexual object that arouses erotic feelings, usually in an abnormal manner (by definition). OK, I worship certain kinds of skirts – they are my fetish, and I am very specific about them. They have to be a certain fabric, a certain color, and a certain length. When I wear them I’m very happy, but I wouldn’t say I’m aroused in any way – if anything, I can immediately feel the male in me drain away, which may be the very reverse of arousal. Of course, it’s all in the mind, but in this case a fetish, a specific object, is the catalyst for a longed-for state. Needless to say, as in your case, the skirt leads to other things – a specific wig, a certain shade of lipstick, and all of the other feminine stuff in my bulging closet. However, without my beloved, precious skirts I wouldn’t be the least bit aroused, meaning stirred to action en femme…

More is better? Of course – I can never have too many skirts…:battingeyelashes:

NicoleScott
12-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Thanks everyone, but don't stop now. Keep your posts coming.
Jamie, that's the kind of info I was looking for: whether anyone else besides me had very specific requirements on certain items that had to be JUST SO.
Also Frederique, who wears very specific tpes of skirts. Your reverse arousal concept is interesting, and, as usual, you have a thoughtful response and a way with words that I admire.

Kaz
12-02-2010, 07:02 PM
For me it's about what engages Kaz. This could be many things...

Years ago I never considered tights (pantyhose) but now they are fundamental to my wardrobe and most days this is what I wear.

At work... in my "day life"... it is about underwear, so tights, stockings, thongs rather than knickers, though I have few lacy shorts... I like the feel of hold ups, and a thong under my "my outer wear"... I feel like Kaz within.

I do a lot of "presenting" to people, so I don't gamble there and those are tights days. When working alone... I will do the full Monty!

So what is my fetish...? I like to be made-up and dressed and seeing Kaz looking back at me... Awesome!

cobra6481
12-02-2010, 07:37 PM
for myself its thigh highs and summer dresses.. those two together arouse me so much.. although when I take the time to tuck and tape, then start dressing up, it does feels as if my maleness ebbs (like Frédérique)

TGMarla
12-02-2010, 10:01 PM
I don't always drink beer.

But when I do, I prefer........

I like the outline of my lipstick to be just so....
Hosiery, lace slip.
I like full dresses rather than straight or pencil-style.
I like them to have some kind of unique feminine flair or embellishment.
I like them a certain length.
I like the sensation of "having" breasts.
Walking in heels
I love sweaters and knitted stuff
Jewelry
Hair.....I like lots of it.
Nails....wonderful

One day it's one thing, another day it's something else. But on any given day, I'll find one of these things very erotic in some way. Other times, it's nice just to spend the time en femme, and it isn't necessarily sexual. But if it turns that way, there's something about the feminine experience that really floats my boat that will manifest itself with any or all of the long list (and more) above.

docrobbysherry
12-03-2010, 12:23 AM
I will be honest, I love legwear, be it tight leggings or disco pant, or catsuit, to pantyhose. They are a must have for my outfits. I just love the feel of the material and the taughtness of the spandex. I love the feel of the "hug" of the garments. Skirts I adore too.

I have always loved form fitting stuff, and if I was a female would have gotten in some trouble for wearing revealing outfits at school :)

U didn't mention corsets, Pythos. If u haven't tried real corsets yet, I PROMISE U, they will TAKE YOUR BREATH AWAY! Ha ha!

Nice new avatar, by the by!

Alexis Monroe
12-03-2010, 10:16 PM
I would have to say sky high heels is a fav as well as a must for me as well. Full fashion stockings are a close 2nd!

Suzi Q
12-03-2010, 11:11 PM
i HAVE to have open toed high heel shoes or sandals (unless I will be walking all day or in grassy fields), with my toenails painted bright red. I love bright red lipstick too, but I can enjoy putting on shoes while the rest of me is totally En Drab! I can't go a week without going to several different shoe stores and trying on high heels, most usually En Drab.

Suzi Q

Veronica Lacey
12-04-2010, 01:12 AM
Satin itself expedites the blood flow. I do enjoy wearing full ensembles with long-sleeved satin blouse done up at the neck, satin pants or long skirt with nylons and all manner of undergarments to go with.

What really seals the deal for me each time, though, is using forms (currently D size) and donning my 3.5" heels with ankle straps. While I do not try to pass via makeup and wig I do enjoy having the form of a female. The breast forms and heels do it for me each time and help me feel complete for the time being. Clip on earrings can sometimes add an extra little something to the mix.

gaylegirlify
12-04-2010, 01:31 AM
I'd have to say a nice lacy bra and panties, although i don't really look at dressing in any female attire as a fetish for me it just feels so natural and exciting at the same time.

Vickie_CDTV
12-04-2010, 05:45 AM
I am very fussy and like certain things just so for it to come together for me. Like Veronica I love satin blouses, and they need to be long sleeved and ideally fully buttoned to the neck (add a cameo dress clip on the collar and I go crazy!)
If I wear a skirt suit and need to wear something underneath the jacket, and I don't wear a full satin blouse, I will only wear a silk or satin shell with one keyhole button at the back, for some reason anything else like a simple top is not "office professional" (which is what I find very exciting.)

I always wear a full slip or camisole slip and half slip, even if the clothes I am wearing are fully lined. I even wear a camisole slip under my satin blouse or silk shell when I am wearing a jacket over that. It isn't necessary for modesty's sake or change how the clothes hang, but it is a very old fashioned and prim and proper thing to do, which I also find quite exciting.

Tallulah Rose
12-04-2010, 06:23 AM
I can definitely identify with that - a satin blouse is so erotic. :)

TiffanyJoHayden
12-04-2010, 11:05 AM
For me, it's always been about silky, satiny, and lacey lingerie. It started with panties and eventually moved on to teddies, bustiers, and the such. I love a full on lingerie outfit. A bustier with satin panties, garter belt, lace top thigh hi's and strappy tall heels is my perfect outfit. I am tall and I love how my long legs look in heels and thigh hi's. The panties feel divine, and the bustier just screams sexy. Love it!!

Inna
12-04-2010, 12:00 PM
Ok, this might be a bit off subject but nevertheless I feel important to share. I have grown up with the knowledge of being transgender even though that word didn't exist back then. I associated dressing up as a sexually charged, there always was some kind of feeling of fulfillment associated with dressing. Lingerie did the trick and I always felt beautiful and femininely sexual. Growing up just the same, and then over two years ago I came to the point in my life I realized it is all or nothing! I decided for "all" cause nothing meant rather pitiful end. I started on hormone treatment and embraced the transition. Dressing up lingered on and sexuality slowly dissipated and became the entire body and mind experience which does not go away but envelops entire being. Slowly I realized the closer I am to the womanhood the less important dressing up gets, despite my wildest dreams of what shall be I could never imagine that I will wear feminine drab and still feel as feminine as dolled up from head to heels. I am at no means full female yet, and what's within doesn't exactly translate to without but if I imagine real hard of what the near future will bring I will just be me and all the excitement of dressing up shall be gone, it will be just as I remember wearing male clothing, as normal as normal gets. Of course, I will enjoy being me in the fashion appropriate to my gender but it will be enjoyment and not ecstasy. I do not miss those sexually exquisite ventures although I appreciate the memory of them just the same. It is rather mind boggling that such change has occurred and I now understand that I truly am transsexual (believe me, my therapist said that). So, I am an example of fetish translating into norm and the person who was hiding behind this fetish truly was the women within but needed some real soul searching (and few blue pills as well) to see the light of day. I can only try to show you the real joy of being me, but as well being a woman to its truest as I perceive it, is almost just as we are deep within, just our selves with love in our hearts and hope for understanding and acceptance.

JustineFallow
12-04-2010, 10:23 PM
These days I go for quality over quantity when it comes to how often I dress, so when I do so it's absolutely to the nines. That may change and I may become more flexible as time goes on, such as lower heels and using mascara instead of fake lashes (and I love heels and fake lashes), but I can't see myself as being properly dressed without hosiery of some sort. It just wouldn't compute to me!

Julie S
12-05-2010, 05:23 AM
I get very excited just at the thought of sliding my tights on.

Davina-Alba
12-10-2010, 06:08 PM
I don't consider wearing sexy undies to be a fetish. It just seems right and normal to me particularly in my normal underdressing life. When it comes to the sexual aspect of cross dressing I like to be spanked but most of all I like to wear a strapon (the first few inches are hollow and the rest lifelike gelly) and imagine I am a lesbian. My wife, who isn't really approving of my underdressing, loves this too. I remember the look on her face when whilst we were on holiday I came out of the bedroom into the apartment lounge wearing a dressing gown which I opened to reveal me in basque, stockings, and wearing the strapon. Her eyes widened and she admits that she went weak at the knees. We had a great afternoon but some of the neighbours gave us odd looks later as we were a bit noisy.

Jenniferpl
12-11-2010, 04:25 AM
Got to have leg ware. The tighter the better.

Teddie
12-11-2010, 04:49 AM
I love it all, but especially a good tight corset with nylons. :daydreaming:

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-11-2010, 05:10 AM
So unfair. Every part of the transformation process could be considered as a pleasure, fetish, enticement, excitement, pleasurable. From bathing, shaving and applying moisturizer through the make up process and to unrolling them nylons and pulling the dress on and applying bling through to being unhappy and removing all to try again. I find excitement in anything that involves creativity. To transform from one thing to another completely different from its origin involves great excitement for me so I do not think you can say it maybe a fetish.

Cassidy
12-11-2010, 10:11 AM
A slip. Somehow the whole process of dressing isn't complete without a slip either full of half sometimes both at the same time. I've got to wear a slip

maria
12-11-2010, 05:58 PM
Has to be stockings, it doesn't feel complete without them - my pleasure is definitely diminished without them. The only thing that has to be just so is I have to have have matching bra and panties - colour at the very least. I couldn't wear black bra with white panties. As for floating my boat, the tangible is lacy panties - I love the feel of the lace on me. The intangible is the thought of sharing this with a GG, something that will never happen but the idea of my dressing being an 'open secret' with a select few GG friends really gets me going. This is everything from sexual contact to sharing underwear to going out shopping together

Davina-Alba
12-11-2010, 07:31 PM
Has to be stockings, it doesn't feel complete without them - my pleasure is definitely diminished without them. The only thing that has to be just so is I have to have have matching bra and panties - colour at the very least. I couldn't wear black bra with white panties. As for floating my boat, the tangible is lacy panties - I love the feel of the lace on me. The intangible is the thought of sharing this with a GG, something that will never happen but the idea of my dressing being an 'open secret' with a select few GG friends really gets me going. This is everything from sexual contact to sharing underwear to going out shopping together

I too like my underwear to match, preferably exactly but that isn't always possible. As for sharing your secret with some GG friends that would be ideal. Over the years I have had some GG freinds who have been in on my "secret" and that was always nice. Sadly neither of my wives have been so supportive but neither have they been totally against my CD activites.

Chiana
12-11-2010, 10:51 PM
At the risk of being politically incorrect. Fur. Anything fur. Especially mouton coats that were popular in the 60's. I have several. But the first female item I remember from when I was 4 y.o. is heels. I love heels. I have always loved heels and boots with heels. I clearly remember tromping around in a pair of my Mom's heels and her trying to get me to wear my Dad's yucky shoes instead. Bleah. Lots of practice since then. I can walk in heels as well or better than any girl I know. And then there is wigs. Geez, I have tons of wigs. I think if I head a full head of hair, I would still have many wigs. Oh yeah, and petticoats. I love the sight and feel of really thick petticoats. And girdles. Love that fem form that girdles can give me. Did I mention that I really love bright red lipstick with a dark outline. I am always amazed at how just putting lipstick on can completely transform my appearance. I am sure I have at least 100 tubes of lipstick. And then there is just makeup in general. I absolutely love makeup. I have more make up than any 6 GGs that I know. Ooops. I nearly forgot breast forms. I am absolutly enthralled with breast forms and cleavage. Boy this is fun. I have to go play with some of my toys now. Giggle, giggle. Notice my avatar. Fur trimmed dress.

eluuzion
12-12-2010, 02:45 AM
I suppose a wig is a must have for me, unless I did not plan on checking myself out in mirrors that day, which is not likely to happen in my lifetime, :heehee:.

Thigh highs in beige/suntan/taupe or nude if I am really tan. Suspender thigh highs my favorite. Pantyhose just do not work for me until I do my routine modification...(cut that little oval part out of the crotch such that they are transformed into "suspender thigh highs". Heels are pretty much mandatory also, but anything under 4" high is a mood killer and not allowed in my closet, lol.

In my opinion, "flats" of any kind should carry a heavy fine if anyone is caught wearing them, hehehe. Just personal preference of course. To me, they just look like something you should be making a banana split in, not wearing on your feet. :D

As far as the "a little is good, too much is just right" category....if that applies to anything with me it would be eye make-up, the darker the better.

:love:

Lucy Long Legs
12-12-2010, 05:19 AM
It's obvious that virtually everyone here likes heels, hose, miniskirts, make up etc (me too) but I have a new one of the list:

TIGHT BLACK VELVET CHOKER.

What's that about?

Davina-Alba
12-12-2010, 08:37 AM
Basically, a fetish is when you get off on something that others don't understand or approve. If it becomes a damaging obsession, it is essentially no different than any other potentially damaging obsession like golf or day-trading. But in our culture an obsession with a “fetish” is extra bad because sex is bad. I read a pretty good article (http://www2.hu-berlin.de/sexology/BIB/paraphiliapre.htm) online recently that touched on this aspect of fetishism.

Thats a very good definition and an interesting, though challenging, article. Thanks

Miss Misery
12-13-2010, 02:07 PM
I apologize if this is "hijacking" but I think I'm still in the realm of what "floats our boat". I'm with many here that it's the whole deal, underwear to outerwear/makeup - and I kind of lean towards the provocative look! BUT it's the process that floats my boat. Thinking, selecting, dressing and applying the makeup does it for me. When I'm all through getting ready, the excitement slowly wanes - kind of like Christmas!

susan2010
12-18-2010, 09:59 PM
Slips and peticoats are my favorite items. So feminine, and they are the first things I tried when very young.

Lynette
12-19-2010, 11:53 AM
for me it would have to a girdle and stockings

Debutante
12-19-2010, 12:15 PM
For me it isn't one piece of clothing -- it can be a blouse or dress or other outfit that gives me just the womanly look that I want...
that makes me look more feminine. Having said that: certainly a corset and bustier with stockings and heels, in black and purple --
will certainly send me to the upper regions! So I guess the fetish aspect it always there... but i want more: I want the look, feel, the
mannerisms and behavior of a woman...

denisecdfl
12-19-2010, 04:18 PM
I love the feel of putting on stockings, especially if they are patterned or colored. False eyelashes and full, heavy lips are a must for any dressup session. Also, earrings complete the femine look, followed by a dab of perfume. My fetish, however is the fantasy of wearing a female costume, and even more if it has petticoats. The different outfits allow me to try different wigs, which I also enjoy. To me, this is more fun than trying to go out and pass in public.

heathersthomas
12-20-2010, 08:49 PM
My fetish dressing I start out with silk bikini panties matching bra and garter belt with seamed stockings the English full seat breaches in white a white ratcather blouse and coat with English tall boots and of course gloves helmut and crop