PDA

View Full Version : Skipped work for a femme day?

katrinakat
12-01-2010, 02:57 PM
When I was little I would pretend that I was sick so I could dress all day, until my parents got home. I would prance around in my mothers clothes and totally love it!

Dressed in black tights and grey leotard, with crushed white socks and rebooks, I would pretend to be Denise Austin and create my own work-out videos. lol

Anyways, so I left work early today because
I LITERALLY "HADS TO DRESS TODAY!"
Even though I did last night! Today wasn't an option.

The point of this post is; Have you ever neglected important events, because you
had to dress?

NicoleScott
12-01-2010, 03:14 PM
I never skipped school, but I did take advantage of being alone to play with high heels, lipstick, etc. I didn't dress completely then. Much later, a couple of times when I knew my absence from work wouldn't matter, I called in sick and did the complete makeup/dressup, photos etc.

Shadeauxmarie
12-01-2010, 03:59 PM
I missed school and have called in sick to work so that I could dress. Does this lying make me a bad person?

Donna June
12-01-2010, 04:11 PM
Left work early last week because I had to dress. Actually. they asked for volunteers to leave to save on payroll and I was happy to. I've had chores to do, cleaning house, grocery shopping, raking leaves, stuff like that and said "the heck with it" and put on my makeup, some nice lingerie and cute dresses instead.....Denise Austin? That's pretty funny. Were you as perky as her?

NV Susan
12-01-2010, 04:22 PM
I don't ever remember skipping work to dress...but I've skipped most every other kind of function you can think of. Funny this comes up today as I was thinking just yesterday how many things I've put off, or just blew off, to dress over the years.....:daydreaming:

Christina2008
12-01-2010, 06:11 PM
I was stuck at home because of a large snowfall, that was my excuse at least, spent all day and night dressed.
I have taken a half day off work now and again to get dressed because I just had too :)

Sally24
12-01-2010, 06:16 PM
I haven't blown off work completely, but when I've had to have the car repaired I've spent the day dressing instead of doing chores at home. I have taken "personal days" off work to go out with a friend or take pictures but didn't fib to do it. I do blow off home repair and cleaning all the time because I'd rather be myself than get work done on my off time.

Xandria
12-01-2010, 06:21 PM
i took vacation time to dress today, that how my new avatar came to be

Kim_Bitzflick
12-01-2010, 07:14 PM
Funny you mention it. I am planning to take off this coming Friday so I can get out & about as the real me.

Karren H
12-01-2010, 07:22 PM
I never skip or leave early to dress... I take vacation days off to dress... I have so many each year that I don't take them all so I use the extra ones for myself. But I do dress on business trips.... Crossdressing on an expense account is just one of those little perks! :). That reminds me... I need to pack for my business trip tomorrow. And Friday. And Monday. And Tuesday.

Vicky-m
12-01-2010, 07:46 PM
I used to do skip class all the time in high school just to dress and i would come up with the dumbest excusses when i was asked why i missed.

maryellen
12-02-2010, 12:07 AM
I'm more inclined to dress before I go to work and come in late. I am more relaxed the rest of the day.

Robyn B
12-02-2010, 12:25 AM
I do not recall ever skipping work specifically to dress. Additionally, I would never consider “extending” a hotel stay while on business travels an extra night, just to get an extra evening of dressing in. Nope, not me! :battingeyelashes:

Rachel Mari
12-02-2010, 02:48 AM
Yep, called in sick a couple of times to stay home a dress. Felt wonderful.

t-girlxsophie
12-02-2010, 05:42 AM
Have missed the chance to play with my mates when after school,happy to miss a bit of rough and tumble,or a game of football to get some "girlie" time,But as an Adult I never have let It intrude on my job,or family time,I have plenty time to dress esp as I work nights

:hugs:Sophie

erickka
12-02-2010, 06:24 AM
I don't neglect my duties either, but when I do have some Erickka time, I use it wisely.

Yvonne York
12-02-2010, 06:27 AM
Funny you should mention it Christina, but this snow in the UK has its advantages. Been working from home for three days, so been able to dress all day and all night. Would love to be able to work en femme all the time!

Mary Morgan
12-02-2010, 06:39 AM
I like to refer to them as "Mental Health Days".

Emma England
12-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Unfortunately, I have to earn money to pay the bills.

Each day I take off sick means a day less money for me. I can't afford to do that.

SariaQ
12-02-2010, 07:49 PM
I would never skip work. I have skipped school to dress.

JustineFallow
12-03-2010, 04:01 AM
Only once, a few weeks ago, and my avatar is photographic evidence of that day.

Madilyn A.
12-05-2010, 07:27 AM
As a youth, I would take a mental health day about once per month, and dress in my mother's clothes, heels and makeup. So many close calls, but I think Mom never knew.......I used to take about two days per week of home office time, dressed from head to toe.

Jorja
12-05-2010, 07:55 AM
Oh my, you girls got it bad!!!! Shame on you for skipping work or blowing off events just to dress. :D

missyvf
01-14-2011, 12:08 PM
yes, many times and loved every minute of it!

Debglam
01-14-2011, 12:28 PM
I like to refer to them as "Mental Health Days".

Me too:D

Christy_M
01-14-2011, 04:21 PM
I had the distinction of being able to say with pride "I have only called in sick to work twice between 3/1990 & 10/2010." Both those time were due to losing fluids from orifices that don´t normally pass fluids. In November, the pink fog got me as I was underdressing for work and I got all prettied up. I decided since I already invested the time I might as well go somewhere. I called in sick and went shopping en femme for the first time.

Lainie
01-14-2011, 04:32 PM
Occasionally a very long lunch or an early departure in the afternoon. This is one thing that we really have to be cautious about, and why so many of us worry that CDing may be an addiction. Is it worth losing a job or a spouse or some other mainstay of a fulfilled life? Not for very many of us, I expect.

Persephone
01-16-2011, 05:52 AM
I may have found a better solution -- I started a work-from-home business so that I didn't have to skip work to crossdress!

Only it went pretty well, to the point where I was so busy that I hardly had time to dress, never mind crossdress!

Lisa X
01-16-2011, 09:45 AM
I work from home every Wednesday morning, and I am dressed during that time. I can get a lot accomplished away from the interruptions, phone calls and distractions at the office, also it is my quite time to think, plan, and work on important but not urgent tasks. I also go to lunch with my wife that day, but unfortunately she has not been willing to go with me dressed. On a couple of occasions I made phone calls to customers using Skype and I had to double check to make sure the web cam was not on, only voice.

Lisa,

Veronica Lacey
01-16-2011, 01:36 PM
Have not called in sick to dress but certainly have stayed home on my own time to enjoy donning the dainties.

This year will be the first year I take vacation time to dress: I made a long weekend in the spring when my wife will be away for a weekend plus a couple of days. I will be dressed 24/7 for those four days. Should be interesting...and fun. :)