PDA

View Full Version : advice needed

ChristiesGurl
12-01-2010, 10:00 PM
I've heard a lot of you talking about how you like your GG's to dress up similarly to you... and it got me thinking. I never 'dress up'. I mostly wear jeans and nice, cute tops, but no skirts, hose, heels etc...

Soo......I bought some heels. for the first time in at least 17 years...

I looked for skirts or dresses but didn't find anything I liked. I do have some nice things here, but I thought they may be too conservative... however, if it looks nice, maybe not?

I don't exactly have the body anymore for short skirts and tank tops...

So, is a skirt good simply because it's a skirt or doesn't it have to be skimpy? And does the shirt have to be low cut or just cute and pretty?

Alberta_Pat
12-01-2010, 10:18 PM
Bzychic;

It is tough to start into a new relationship. We all want to do so much in such a short time. Do BE yourself.

As for finding things that you might like in larger sizes, do take a look at holyclothing.com . They have many styles that are quite flattering for the fuller figure. I am sure you will find something in your colours there. :)

LitaKelley
12-01-2010, 10:21 PM
One of the members here I've met in person a few times told me she shops at Torrid, a plus sizes store.. maybe there's one near you. I just checked out their website and they do have alot of sexy dresses for larger women.

TommyII
12-01-2010, 10:45 PM
The thing I find most attrative in a GG is her smile. It reflects everything about her. The clothes can make you smile too. Most of all be happy with who you are, it will attract both male and female.

ChristiesGurl
12-02-2010, 07:13 PM
well, the heels went back. I can't walk in them! The hose were uncomfortable and my skirt was way too long. Torrid has some cute things, but... not what I am looking for.

I guess it's jeans and cute tops for now.

JohnH
12-02-2010, 07:21 PM
bzychick,

You sound just like my wife. She cannot stand those items you don't like.

For me there is nothing like the feeling of a nice dress, pantyhose on my freshly shaved legs, and heels.

There's times when I like to wear 4 inch stiletto heel sandals along with a long nightgown and drink wine from a long-stemmed goblet, while my wife is wearing pants and flat shoes, smoking, and drinking a can of diet coke.

So I guess it takes a man to like wearing dresses, hoses, and heels! (But only some men)

So everybody's different! :)

ChristiesGurl
12-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Well, I USED to be! All skin tight, shorter than short, spandex dresses and spiked heel thigh high boots... I have the pictures to prove it! But now... I don't know... it just didn't make me feel like I thought it should. :-(

Elle1946
12-02-2010, 09:19 PM
My wife told me to dress appropriate. So I wear a calf length skirt with a short sleeve or long sleeve top depending upon the weather. I out-grew the short sexy cloths and real high heels.

jasmine57
12-02-2010, 11:10 PM
Hon just wear what you feel comfortable in. You've got to be you just like we've got to be who we are.

Christy_M
12-02-2010, 11:19 PM
I agree that you should be yourself. In terms of preference, there is nothing as cute as a confident woman with a great attitude. As for skirts, My preference has grown way past the skimpy teenage girl look and now centers on a more business casual with a cute top. Currently I am into sweaters and knee length skirts with boots but that is driven by the super cold temps in the northwest.

docrobbysherry
12-02-2010, 11:47 PM
Remember, Bzychick;

MOST CDs r men! If u wear what MEN generally find attractive, then CDs will generally find that look attractive, too!

I DON'T have an SO to dress with, but if I DID, I would find matching outfits and "twinsies" looks QUITE REPELLENT!

Karren H
12-02-2010, 11:52 PM
So, is a skirt good simply because it's a skirt or doesn't it have to be skimpy? And does the shirt have to be low cut or just cute and pretty?

A skirt is good (a dress is better) simply because it isn't ugly like womens jeans!! lol

JohnH
12-03-2010, 09:04 AM
A skirt is good (a dress is better) simply because it isn't ugly like womens jeans!! lol

I second that! I also don't care for pants much either. In fact last summer I wore denim skirts instead of shorts, and that was while I was sort of en homme [in drab].

John

melissacd
12-03-2010, 09:45 AM
well, the heels went back. I can't walk in them! The hose were uncomfortable and my skirt was way too long. Torrid has some cute things, but... not what I am looking for.

I guess it's jeans and cute tops for now.

I agree with the earlier comment, just be yourself. For the same reason that I only want a partner that can accept me for who I really am, you should also want that. If jeans and cute tops defines who you are then be that. The worst thing that any of us can do is try and be someone other than who we really are, in the long run it will bite us in the butt.

SamanthaS
12-03-2010, 10:20 AM
First off, can I have some of your D.N.A so I can clone you and fill the world with cool women like yourself? Second, I think it is so nice that you want to do something for your S.O. It makes me think "We" should do something for all the women who put up with thier men in panties, lol. I don't think you need to wear a skimpy skirt to look nice; in fact I don't wear skimpy skirts and still manage to look lady-like. I think a good skirt is just pretty, and I would show you one of my favs, but the photo section is closed, lol.

Joanne f
12-03-2010, 12:22 PM
I agree with the ones that say wear what makes you happy most of the time as a happy person is always an instant attraction .

DeeArel
12-04-2010, 12:49 AM
Very few of us can wear the same styles as when we were younger. The secret is first to get the correct size and then make sure it gives you great "lines" Usually, tighter, skimpy, and low cut do not create this effect. In younger days, the body had the shape that would not interfere with the symmetry of the garmet. Shoes do not have to have heels but must be complimentary to the outfit. Hose should not be uncomfotable if it is the correct size. Dresses usually create this effect better than a skirt and top.

If you have items in the closet, they actually should be perfect. Conservative always catches my eye and holds it far longer than flashy. A simple one color dress with complimentary accessories drives me wild. Conservative teases the mind and activates the imagination. Remember, 90% is between the ears.

While I may want an outfit for a special occasion or moment, I do not always find it when I first look. Be patient with your shopping and hold out for the item(s) that suit you best. Do not settle for less. Dress Barn also is a good place to look.

Conservative always catches my eye and holds it far longer than flashy. A simple one color dress with complimentary accessories drives me wild.

ChristiesGurl
12-04-2010, 04:20 AM
Well, the night was a success. I ended up in black stonewashed jeans and a black and silver 3/4 length sleeve dressy top. I was happy, comfortable and had a good time.

Wantin_to_play
01-19-2011, 08:25 AM

I've come to find out that I Luv the look and feel of women's jeans! They fit SO Much more comfortably than Men's.

kimdl93
01-19-2011, 08:44 AM
a nice skirt and cute top are fine - whatever is becoming for you!

wearingtanpantyhose
01-19-2011, 09:33 AM
To me, feeling feminine is the key which usually means pantyhose skirts/dresses and heels. Many of us are hyper-feminine just to compensate for our maleness. If you feel good in casual wear, by all means! It may take me awhile.

t-girlxsophie
01-19-2011, 07:48 PM
I do love wearing skirts with a cute top or sweater,went shopping with my Wife today and we both saw the same gorgeous top,It was white Cami-top with deep lace trim we both loved it so bought one each,I love it when we see something that we both like :) what also made it nice was my lovely wife was wearing a long skirt with ankle boots and she said it was nice to have a change

:hugs:Sophie

Jennifer T
01-20-2011, 09:29 PM
Advice needed. My wife came to me the other day and says she would rather play with Strap-ons on me and her than regular penetration. I am much smaller than most men and afraid I am not pleasing her. She says that she loves me and loves that a man can express his feminine side. So I jokingly said "should I just become a woman and we could play with toys all the time". She got really excited, said that would be a great idea and was waiting for me to make the suggestion so she would know I was ready. She also wanted to know when we could start the process.

I have fantasized my whole life about being a woman but never wanted to sacrifice my life or marriage. I am also excited about this but at the same time very scared. What do I do or say about this? What would you all do in this situation.?

Tina B.
01-21-2011, 11:19 AM
For me some days are skirt and blouses, ( type of skirt chosen by mood). Some days Capri's and tee's. I dress because it makes me feel good, and that means dressing in what makes you feel good. If that's jeans and a cute top, then that's what you should wear. If you don't feel good in it, what's the point. Yesterday it was a pair of jeans and a long sleeve shirt that you had to notice the buttons to know it was a womans shirt, I felt just as good in that as I do in a skirt. As we said in the sixty's (If it feels good, do it!
Tina B.

Noel_GG
01-21-2011, 11:44 AM
Dress in a way that makes you feel beautiful. For me, it's jeans (or leggings), cute flats, and a nice top. I'm also a sucker for a nice jacket. I think my sweetie likes who I am, not what I wear.

Find your own style - it's a fun process and something that is constantly changing.

Cheers.

KristaE
01-21-2011, 11:58 AM
What do I do or say about this? What would you all do in this situation.?

Wow... that is not something to take lightly. I would have a serious sit-down talk with my wife about it to make sure that is what she really wants. I know you may be thinking "Great!", but there are serious ramifications to fundamentally altering your marriage like that. I would seek a counselor, to make sure that your wife isn't expressing dissatisfaction for other reasons. You also should have some counselling to find out if this is truly what you want. This is huge and not something that anyone here or anywhere on the web can answer for you. (You should probably also seek a lawyer's advise in your state to find out if there are state laws that might complicate your situation.)

You and your wife need to realize that you will be a lesbian couple. I only say that because your wife needs to realize what she is asking of you and what that will mean for her.

Lastly, but most important, if you guys have kids, you need to take into account what impact this would have on them. Children are all too often overlooked when we go on our searches for self-identity. A lot of things to think about.