PDA

View Full Version : I am so happy it finally happened to me ...

RachelF
12-01-2010, 10:35 PM
Similar situations have been reported for some of you, but now it happened to me.

Last Saturday we had an invitation to a Wedding Party, my wife planned to use a black dress for the occasion ... but she did not have a black pair of pantyhose ... so, she asked if I have a pair she can use.

Of course I had one !!! ... and many more. I have much more high heels, panties, and hosiery than my wife.

I was very happy to share with her my female clothing by the first time.

Still smiling ... :)

Rachel

LauraL
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I am very happy for you. How grand it is to share.
Laural

KandisTX
12-02-2010, 06:17 AM
I have had to loan my daughter a half slip one time when we went to a wedding and her skirt was a bit more sheer than she thought. :)

RachelF
12-02-2010, 09:20 PM
Thanks Laura, I think sharing is one step forward in accepting by my wife. I love her !!!!.

Kandis, Wonderful your daughter already knows. I am still almost closeted, only my wife knows.

siantv2003
12-03-2010, 06:21 AM
Well its all happening here ..
Usually I sleep in my birthday suit but our eldest daughter has started noticing and commenting that Daddy is anatomically different. Knowing how I hate pyjamas and sleeping shorts, wife has asked me to start wearing underwear to bed. Complained that mine made me very hot and uncomfortable and she threw me a pair of hers "try these, they're far cooler" :eek:

Now I have worn her underwear before - various reasons - and also explained that I found it more comfortable than male underwear but she has never been so open about it. Anyway a couple of days passed and when I asked for a pair at bedtime, she suggested that I go out and get my own. Said that I needed more anyway because I now sleep in them and my usual underwear was also getting a bit ragged. So now am proud owner of my own cute knickers in various colours .. with little bows. Apart from a little piss taking, shes been really cool with it.

Then today she walks into office and asks if i have any tights that she could wear to Ball that we are attending tonight :confused2:

If it carries on at this rate .. she'll be saying its OK if I wear my heels around the house in front her :daydreaming: or maybe even, how about we see if my dress fits you or do you like my silk nightgown

Dont get me wrong, I'm very happy about it .. just a little shocked! She is a very open and accepting person but understandably wasnt very enthusiastic when she found my heels. Said that she didnt want to see or be a part of it and so I have not pushed her. Seems like she may be opening up and realising that just because I like feminine garments, it doesnt mean that i no longer the man she married

Rachel05
12-03-2010, 02:54 PM
That is brilliant and I look forward to the day when I can offer that service to my wife, it might be a while coming though!

Karren H
12-03-2010, 03:05 PM
Just my luck my wife doesn't wear nylons! Sigh.... And I'd be afraid of it being a trick question. "Can I borrow a pair of your nylons?". Sure... Is that our laywer at the door?

TiffanyTgirl
12-03-2010, 03:57 PM
Good for you. It must feel wonderful being able to help out that way