PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have any great stories about going out en femme and dancing?

JennyA
12-01-2010, 11:24 PM
I plan on doing this as soon as i get the courage, to go out clubbing en femme with some other tg and gg friends and dancing our butts off. I've never done this and I know it'll be so much fun. The heat, sweat, liquor, and being dressed to kill. I'm in Cleveland, I'm gonna have to find other tgs on craigslist and see if they wanna go out.

Has anyone done this? Tell me a story please of your adventures so that I may vicariously experience it.

Christy_M
12-01-2010, 11:50 PM
I am a tad too old for "clubbin'" but I did go out before Halloween to a gay bar with other TG folks. I danced a couple of times with a couple of different lesbian women. I don't usually dance and basically have two left feet. I am not surprised that the clothes didn't make a difference in that regard. Enjoy yourself, it was a blast for me...

Marissa73
12-02-2010, 12:04 AM
I have recently told my girlfriend of my cding and she is totally supportive. she wants to take me to club marcella here in buffalo which is a tg friendly night club. we plan on going a night with me in drab to check things out and then on another night with me dressed. i will be sure to post for ya with every little detail!

Magickman
12-02-2010, 05:38 PM
Just last week, i was out, all dressed up, at a social dance party night.

I met a woman who wanted to dance, and had a great time with her.

"Everyone is looking at us," she said. "I will tell them that you are my lover."

Kate Simmons
12-02-2010, 05:49 PM
Yep, did it for years every Friday and Saturday night at the local LGBT resort. Had tons of fun dancing and socializing. I "owned" that dance floor Hon. It was great fun.:)

tall sam
12-03-2010, 12:13 AM
Yep.
My first time out was in Toronto with a few girls from Wildside. We went for dinner then drinks at another club and finally to a nightclub where we danced the night away. I didnt enjoy it quite as much as I thought probably because it was my first time and I was a little bit overly concious of myself instead of just letting go and having fun. As I am 6'6" I raised a few eyebrows and got a few chirps and nice comments. One of the other girls I was with commented that it wasnt fair as she never got and attention!

I hope to do an evening in London soon.

Karren H
12-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Nope..... All my enfemme adventures are pretty boreing! :)

neha
12-03-2010, 05:38 AM
Yes I did last weekend. It was my first time out all dressed to the city centre. I was so tensed to go for a disco night andte much afraid if people will spot me. But took all my courage and then decided to choose a TG friendly pub. Then it was time to make sure I have everything that makes a girl up. I did shop out the best possible above knee glittering party wear. It was a black one with glittering stones in it. They bought a very high party heels and all required party wears. It was time to practice dance more girly. Since i dance well, dancing girly was not that difficult for me. So learned some very hot girly dance moves from youtube videos. Almost did practice around 50 moves. Did record the video and did watch it again and again to make best possible corrections. The day to hit to the pub arrived. Started my final practices and then it was time for me to get ready.

Did a full body shave and made my body so smooth. Did use a lot of skin softners and had a milky shower like the girls. Then did proper eye brow threading and got myself the best possible black long hair wig. it was soo good that hair did seem soo smooth and orginal. Then did fix my goreous and smooth breast forms. Got all dressed up and in make up. I checked myself to mirror and could not believe it was me. I did not forget to use all female aromatic perfumes that will seduce any guy. Then started to walk along the street heading to the pub. My sharp pointed heels was clinging the floor with much sound and found many guys following me. it made me more proud and feel more girly. Since it was very high heels my butt did sway on well and my hip was bending to keep my butt bulge backwards.

At last did reach the pub...started with shots and was watching the girls dancing around. I did see many men and women staring at me, thought i was caught. But suddenly a guy came in and invited me to dance. Thank god i did practice female voice a lot. He took me to the dance floor and we started dancing. I did forget everything. I totaly transformed into a girl. Did my dance moves and found much people cheering around. It was so exotic. It was dream to dance as a hot girl with people watching you.

Desiree2bababe
12-03-2010, 09:03 AM
Been there, done that. It's quite flattering to have men come up and ask for a dance. To be held closely during the slow song, have his hands carress your back, tucking your head in his shoulder as the lights flicker softly or sashaying to a fast song with your silk dress swinging with your gyrations. Yes, quite an experience that is highly recommended. Have fun!

sherri
12-03-2010, 09:44 AM
My friends have taught me how to 2-step, complete with all the spins and flourishes, and it is a blast.

JennyA
12-03-2010, 12:15 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I am going to start watching some youtube videos like neha did and practice before I go. The story of your night, neha, is exactly what I hope mine turns out like. The day I do go I am going to make a day of it and make sure I am as female as I can possibly get.

neha
12-03-2010, 12:21 PM
Thanks for all the replies. I am going to start watching some youtube videos like neha did and practice before I go. The story of your night, neha, is exactly what I hope mine turns out like. The day I do go I am going to make a day of it and make sure I am as female as I can possibly get.

good luck honey. just make sure one thing. shake your hips soo girly while you dance and walk. ok . cheers.

Ralene
12-03-2010, 12:28 PM
Hi hi This photo is from my very first time out in the day time. It was to my favorite wig shop. They were/are so wonderful there. This day was the most increadable day in my life.

JaytoJillian
12-03-2010, 01:32 PM
yah, how about dancing the night away with a beautiful lesbian who insisted on buying me drink after drink? Or clubbing with a hottie CD and saying, "as if" to every guy who approached, LoL? I've got some wonderful memories of going out. I always seem to have a blast.

TiffanyTgirl
12-03-2010, 04:02 PM
Although I am not a dancer as a guy, I have always wanted to as a girl Go figure. I hope to someday.

Nicole Brown
12-03-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi Jenny,

You will have the time of your life and feel totally feminine on top of it. As Desirre said, slow dancing with a man can be one of the most enjoyable experiences a girl can have. I have danced with men on several occasion and found it to be thrilling and exciting. When a woman talks about feeling safe and comfortable, she must be thinking of being held tightly in a man's arms and being led around a dance floor. Go for it and enjoy.

Lexine
12-03-2010, 04:55 PM
Keep in mind that when I initially started this that I was never even a club person. Nowadays, I look forward to it because I've met a lot of great people in the process and it's a good way to release stress from the week.

I remember playing some Lady Gaga and David Guetta songs on my surround system the night my bestie and I went to Circus in West Hollywood. We had the surround system on max and she was helping me out with my makeup a few hours before leaving. I'd never done club makeup before, going out primarily to more casual venues like going to the movies, having dinner with friends, or even going to Disneyland (my first time out as a girl), so I asked her to do it for me that time.

For the uninitiated, Circus is a gay club in WeHo on Friday evenings, and we, including one friend, had gotten on the V.I.P. list for that labor day weekend (this year, actually). I wanted to just release all the stress and tension that I had during the past few months and felt that I just HAD to do this. The venue had four rooms which each had a musical specialty. If I remember correctly, they are Salsa/Merengue, Techno, House, and Top 40.

We went to the Salsa/Merengue room after having a couple of drinks and I tried dancing. At first, I was conscious of what I was doing, so I just copied my friend. She's a dance choreographer, so she was more nimble than me and I was forced to make up my own moves considering my body wasn't as nimble. I quickly discovered that most songs were broken down with two beats, so I went and swayed my hips left and right, in tune with the beat, and made a variation of my bestie's arm movements.

After a few minutes, we then moved onto the House room and I became even more daring. Maybe it was the alcohol kicking in, but I found myself moving my upper-chest and hips more. I got complemented by a gay guy there with my dancing and didn't pay no mind... I was having the time of my life. My bestie and I kept on dancing, adding more arm movements and shifted my shoulders a little bit more, all in tune with the beat, and actually lifted my feet off the floor while doing the moves.

Our friend had to rest for a little bit, but right after that we went straight to the Top 40 room and, at that point, we were surrounded with music. We got more drinks at the bar there and started dancing without our friend until 2am. There is some sort of euphoric feel to swinging your arms, moving your chest, swinging your hips, and moving your feet to the music that is unique about this that I can't actually find words for. It's not even being sexy, or being a girl for that matter, but just the fact that everyone is moving to the same beat, in unison, to their own style of dancing makes you feel like you're definitely part of a larger whole.

On the way out, a guy hollered at us and said, "Hey ladies! I'm not gay!" We all rolled our eyes in unison, laughed, and ate some bacon wrapped hot dogs outside at the parking lot, where a bunch of kids coming out of Arena, the 18+ straight club happening right next to Circus, came towards us and asked us our age and why we weren't dancing inside. We then told them that were twice their age and they couldn't believe it. It was cute. Of course, my cover wasn't blown hehe.

What happened that night set a precedent for the next few months. I started going to a lot more clubs, even straight clubs, and finally went to a couple of TG clubs where I got to meet some incredibly friendly people. I had my apprehensions with meeting other TG folk, but it didn't matter to me anymore. To me, it was about the music, the people, the drinks, and the memories to be made that will make those trips unique.

Hope this story fulfilled your requirements :)

JennyA
12-04-2010, 01:50 PM
That was a great story, just how I want my night to go. It's weird, once i am totally dressed my body naturally moves it's hips and flows so much more naturally. It's like I'm in a different body, I can actually feel comfortable dancing.

Jilmac
12-04-2010, 02:33 PM
A couple years ago I attended our Pridefest celebration in Milwaukee. Cyndi Lauper was the headling entertainment that night. My friends and I couldn't find a seat close to the stage so we sat at picinck tables in view of the stage. As the night and entertainment progressed, I met a GG who had quite a bit of liquid refreshment and was feeling no pain. She jumped up on the table and invited someone to join her. I took her up on that invitation and we danced on the table until Cyndi's show (and Pridefest ) ended for the night. I never saw her again after that night but it was a total blast while it lasted.