PDA

View Full Version : Ever been “read” after you coughed, sneezed, etc.?

Stefia S
12-02-2010, 01:00 AM
I’m getting over a cold though I still have a lingering, spontaneous cough. I can talk in my fem voice, made even better by a bit of nasal tone. But I am not experienced enough with my fem voice to cough or sneeze in the voice (I understand it can be done). So, I won’t go out en femme until I have my coughing under control.

That got me wondering, have any of you ever been “read” after coughing, sneezing, clearing your throat, etc.?

Fia

Leslie Langford
12-02-2010, 01:09 AM
...just kidding!!!!!

A real lady doesn't do those things :eek::heehee: ;)!

sandra-leigh
12-02-2010, 02:14 AM
Interesting question.

If I had a femme voice at all, if most people didn't read me in seconds in bad light... I would probably still be given away by some of my sneezes. :sad: Some of my sneezes are little sneezes, but when dust or fur gets up my nose, my sneezes can be amazingly loud. You really can hear the "atch-chooo!" from me, all through the house. My voice isn't "loud", and I'm not good at yelling, but I sneeze louder than a goose honking (but the goose honk carries much further.)

Vikki Vixen
12-02-2010, 05:13 AM
Actually for me my voice goes higher if I have anything like a cough or a cold so could do a fair girlie voice, but yes when I cough I am undoubtedly male.

erickka
12-02-2010, 06:39 AM
Only when farting, belching, and "adjusting" myself ...

Too Funny!!!

Can't say that I have had that happen....yet.

LeannL
12-02-2010, 06:44 AM
Actually, it is a big problem for me or at least I worry about a lot. When I have to cough, I try to suppress it as much as I can and that seems to give me control with how deep the cough actually comes out. So you could practice now that you have a cold.
Leann

Kate Simmons
12-02-2010, 06:50 AM
Not really Hon. I don't think people pay all that much attention.:)

Sally24
12-02-2010, 07:02 AM
I picked up a trick from someone on here a few years ago. When I feel a sneeze coming on when I'm dressed, I exhale all of my air. When the sneeze does come, there isn't any air left to make a sound. Sort of like a dry heave in that it's painful a little, but it is very quiet. Coughs are another thing.

alice clair
12-02-2010, 07:34 AM
I have the voice of a saint.......bernard