PDA

View Full Version : A message to all U.K. girls from Suzy.

suzy1
12-02-2010, 06:31 AM
Most of us are snowed in at the moment. Unable to go out. What can we do with ourselves?
I know what I’m doing. How about you.

Wardrobe, Here I come. SUZY

Beth Wilde
12-02-2010, 07:13 AM
Spending a lot more time with my outfits and makeup, but unfortunately I still get to go to work as I live in the same place... Oh well....

neha
12-02-2010, 07:21 AM
I have always been confined to my room and local area. Never gone out with other girls. I live in Liverpool, City centre. Do you know of any CD party or weekend gathering. I wish to go for an event of just we girls and have so much of girly fun.

t-girlxsophie
12-02-2010, 07:30 AM
Damn Snow ruined my planned trip out on Monday:( Currently gazing out of my tenth floor kitchen window at the beautiful landscape of the Campsie Fells,covered in snow.Just glad I'm not out in It,thankfully not got to trek to work till Friday night:heehee:

Then It's either gut our bedroom out and maybe try a few outfits on or watch Loose Women on t.v.no contest really LOL

Yvonne York
12-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Working from home but fully dressed day and night for the past three days! And the chance to change two or three times a day! :-) Always wanted to go to work en femme - does this count?!!!!

kayegirl
12-02-2010, 08:18 AM
A bit of snow and the south grinds to a halt!! (only joking). But I have driven my school bus every day this week, delivered the kids to school, and got them home again after school. My route is around some of the narrow rural roads of the Yorkshire Dales, not an urban area. Intrestingly, it was the senior schools in town that closed yesterday, whilst the primary/infant school out in the sticks, only a couple of farms within 2 miles, stayed open.

Yvonne York
12-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Sounds much better than on the North York Moors! Well done girl, and keep warm and safe!

Emma England
12-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I am not snowed in.

Not going out by choice (only to my 2 jobs)

I'd rather it be the summer, so I can wear skirts again.

Gina X
12-02-2010, 09:38 AM
I'd love to be snowed in and hide under the duvet in my satin PJ's but unfortunatly North Wales hasn't had as much snow as the rest of the country so it's pretty much business as usual (damn damn damn)

Lots of love Gina x

Barbara B
12-02-2010, 10:10 AM
Not snowed in here, luckily I have a 4x4 and get most places. Son turned up as his university has shut down, so no dressing for me today, I've been out with the dog shooting instead.

Carole
12-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Snowed under but not snowed in regretfully; been making it into work all week.......................

Christina2008
12-02-2010, 02:45 PM
Dressing 24 hours a day. I love the snow

Evangeline
12-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Snow, no problem but the east wind thats been blowing from Norway chills bits i never knew i had.

Chrissie1_1
12-02-2010, 05:52 PM
The snow means visitors not coming this weekend so the promise of two nights en femme if my wife can watch 'Strictly' and 'X factor' in peace - no contest!

Kaz
12-02-2010, 06:12 PM
I have been working away and "trapped" in a serviced apartment for a few days... absolute bliss! I thought I'd take loads of pics, but have found myself just chilling... flopping around in my mini and flats (yes.. not heels all the time!). Last night did my first ever video call as Kaz... got to walk around a bit outside (no heels though!) - felt great!

I need to go back tomorrow and I so don't want this to end:sad:

I think a take out curry en route is in order... Yorkshire lass!:heehee:

dominique
12-03-2010, 05:53 AM
Been snowed in all week with family so no dressing :(

Edwina
12-03-2010, 08:05 AM
A bit of snow and the south grinds to a halt!! (only joking). But I have driven my school bus every day this week, delivered the kids to school, and got them home again after school. My route is around some of the narrow rural roads of the Yorkshire Dales, not an urban area. Intrestingly, it was the senior schools in town that closed yesterday, whilst the primary/infant school out in the sticks, only a couple of farms within 2 miles, stayed open.

Bet you are not the most popular person around there right now:D
But well done. We never seem to have that particular problem here though:heehee:

MargaretJ
12-03-2010, 04:37 PM
Took the oportunity to make my mark in the snow. I put on an old pair of stilletto heeled boots, and walked up and down my snow covered path. The footprints didn't last long with snow falling, and I discovered that the space between the sole and the heel traps snow, and disperses it on your carpets when you get back indoors.

ANUCD
12-03-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi neha i am living in aberdeen of scotland.

ANUCD
12-03-2010, 09:24 PM
Hi Christina i like to see you in Scotland one day i am also living in scotland.

linnea
12-03-2010, 09:39 PM
I do as Christina says that she does: en femme 24 hours a day--hurray for snow!

Laura-uk
12-04-2010, 05:10 AM
wish I was snowed in, but still in my skirt and leggings keepin warm

SallyS
12-04-2010, 09:05 AM
Snow means my kids are at home....so strictly being 'dad' for now.
Should all be back to normal next week!