PDA

View Full Version : Doc makes four

Michelle 51
12-02-2010, 12:10 PM
I asked my doctor today how long he was going to leave me on Proscar and he replied at least 5 yrs and i said that i'll have DDD breast by then.We both laughed and out of the blue i said that i really i didn't care because i'm a little transgendered and he said you'd never know that by looking at you because you look all man to me .I said that i have my moments.I know thats no big deal to him being a doctor because they see it all but it was a big deal for me to admit it because aside from my wife and two friends i've met in person from this site i've never shared that to any other person.It felt good.

docrobbysherry
12-02-2010, 12:22 PM
Good luck with the "DDs", Michelle! I've been on Proscar for about 14 years and have NO breast tissue at ALL!

Hmm. I DID begin dressing about that same time, tho---? Probably just a coincidence!???

Michelle 51
12-02-2010, 12:40 PM
Well i keep hoping and ask my wife if they are getting any bigger and she just shakes her head and says that is just wishfull thinking on my part.

Zoie
12-02-2010, 06:20 PM
LOL at wishful thinking.. it is liberating isn't it to tell anyone. It's like diving into a pool and comming up for a breath of air at the last moment.