PDA

View Full Version : Trip report

Aprilrain
12-02-2010, 07:20 PM
To make a long story short I'm traveling across country 2000 miles and I get pulled over in Iowa (a forgettable place in the middle of the US, yes I know Ohio is no better so don't get your pantys in a bunch) the officer tells me first thing that he is not going to give me a ticket. ?? Ok? So after awhile I figure out what he wants. He wants to search my truck for drugs and other illegal items. Why? Because he thinks my story is inplasible. I'm not surprised, I guess it would be hard to believe that a man dressed as a woman who claims to be driving 2000 miles to find some one who's last name, phone number and address she doesn't know is telling the truth but then again if I WERE smuggling something wouldn't I try to be more discrete and wouldn't I have a better story? Anyway there I am on the side of the interstate chatting with yet another officer about this and that while the first guy goes through my delicates! Hope he's not one of those dirty panty snffers!

Alberta_Pat
12-02-2010, 07:32 PM
April, What a story! :) I do hope that you got the officers cards, and that you did count on your "unmentionables". If the "inspector" is one of those you mentioned, you may well find your most lovely pair missing.

Aprilrain
12-02-2010, 07:35 PM
Update. So today I could not seem to get my disgusting beard shadow bleed through under control. I felt like Tom Selick with makeup. I had done my make up in the hotel before I left but now that I'm stoped at a truck stop to pee I'm not convinced. After what seemed like a ridiculous amount of blush, concealer, and foundation I felt presentable enough to go relieve myself. (I don't care what you GG's say being TG is harder!) just as I was getting out of my truck and putting on my coat, RED ALERT, tuck melt down in tight jeans! Shit! So now I'm adjusting myself standing next to my vehicle. How unlady like. Thank god no one was around.