PDA

View Full Version : periods without dressing

nicole12
12-02-2010, 11:08 PM
Hi girls i was just wondering whats the longest period of time you have gone without dressing?

I know mine has been some years at a time and then whammo the urge comes back again.
I do however think i did stop last time because i got a little overweight and looked at myself dressed in the mirror one day and though, "my oh my what am i doing i look nothing like a women" do some of you girls get this feeling or have gone through the same thing?

Nicole.

Karren H
12-02-2010, 11:55 PM
10 years...... ended up being because I had a brain tumor that messed up my blood chemistry... Once I got treatment crossdressing came back with a vengence..... since then the need will wain... up until last month I hadn't dressed in 6 months... Just too busy and didn't have the time.

naye
12-02-2010, 11:57 PM
About 5 years, but it came back, then I could stop for other 3 years, but guess what?, I am doing it again and more often.

Xandria
12-02-2010, 11:58 PM
i've gone 5 years.. and that was because i was given an ultimatum.. never again will i allow myself to be put through that once more

nicole12
12-03-2010, 12:08 AM
10 years...... ended up being because I had a brain tumor that messed up my blood chemistry... Once I got treatment crossdressing came back with a vengence..... since then the need will wain... up until last month I hadn't dressed in 6 months... Just too busy and didn't have the time.
i hope you have recovered ok and are doing well. nicole

About 5 years, but it came back, then I could stop for other 3 years, but guess what?, I am doing it again and more often.

wow, 5 years , i have never gone that long. I also back now and feel the need to dress more also.

i've gone 5 years.. and that was because i was given an ultimatum.. never again will i allow myself to be put through that once more

were you given ultimatum by a gf?

Xandria
12-03-2010, 12:21 AM
were you given ultimatum by a gf?

yes ma'am

nicole12
12-03-2010, 12:34 AM
yes ma'am

i am presuming you are no longer with her?

Xandria
12-03-2010, 12:37 AM
i am presuming you are no longer with her?

that is so very correct. my g/f now is more than understanding.. we've been friends for 10 years and she knew about it the entire time as we have a very close/good mutual female friend who informed her way back when for whatever reason.. matters not to me :)

nicole12
12-03-2010, 12:40 AM
that is so very correct. my g/f now is more than understanding.. we've been friends for 10 years and she knew about it the entire time as we have a very close/good mutual female friend who informed her way back when for whatever reason.. matters not to me :)

Thats nice to hear.

Rachel Mari
12-03-2010, 01:28 AM
I stopped for several years at a time, usually bacause I decided it would be best not to dress. The thoughts were always there but in the background.
A couple of years ago I had the chance to dress for the first time in years and after that day, I couldn't deny it any longer. The last couple of months, the urges have been stronger than ever.
I started seeing a therapist, so we'll see where it goes.

I'm glad I found this forum for I felt so lonely before. For so long I didn't know of anyone else having the same kind of issues.

nicole12
12-03-2010, 02:30 AM
I stopped for several years at a time, usually bacause I decided it would be best not to dress. The thoughts were always there but in the background.
A couple of years ago I had the chance to dress for the first time in years and after that day, I couldn't deny it any longer. The last couple of months, the urges have been stronger than ever.
I started seeing a therapist, so we'll see where it goes.

I'm glad I found this forum for I felt so lonely before. For so long I didn't know of anyone else having the same kind of issues.

yes agree this forum is great, i can remember all my cross dressing times frames to exact age i was and where i was etc etc ..

dominique
12-03-2010, 05:59 AM
Few years has been my longest it just went away. But now its stronger than ever.

nicole12
12-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Few years has been my longest it just went away. But now its stronger than ever.

seems to come back stronger for me also, have you felt the need or urge to want to be a women totally?

diannecourtney
12-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Loved the conversation,really is gurlley. I should love to have a period but the dress is really to alluring particularly as my attire is now. A lovely gray skirt with stockings,fully with complete lingre.

kristinacd55
12-03-2010, 11:35 AM
I quit for 2.5 weeks when I was at sea last month. There was nowhere to change on the catamaran! :)