PDA

View Full Version : Thinking of going back to my Mistress

tabitha_az
09-13-2005, 08:58 AM
i stopped serving my Mistress about a year ago. We are going to have a talk on Thursday. I am thinking of going back to her. I left because I overwhelmed at the time (work, life, etc) and needed to step back. I also wanted to try the "vanilla" dating scene. After year I haven't had a single relationship more than four dates. i stopped dressing of any amount for about 8 months. i have recently started again. Mistress encourages and loves when i dress. Partially i feel the desire to go back is that it will give the feeling that someone i can care about and cares about me. i get that alone feeling in my heart a lot recently and it hurts. I know that she accepts me for who i am. I am I selling myself short to find a "real" relationship? Will I ever find someone out there for me?

DonnaT
09-13-2005, 01:52 PM
Tabitha, you say you've not dressed in some time. Maybe you should dress and give Tabitha a chance of finding someone.

kathy gg
09-13-2005, 02:31 PM
Tabitha,

I am really really naive about the whole mistriss thing. So please excuse my ignorance. But is this a situation where you and this lady (the mistress) are dating? Or are you one of many clients that she has? Or...is this a situation where you are paying her for companionship? I just dont' know much about that stuff. I know that there are women who are in business who are dominant and stuff, but I did not know that there are women who just call themselves 'misress' and have a flock of people who hang out with them. can u elaborate?

Also....if you are into that whole dom/sub thing, I am sure there has to be some community close to where you live. I know most major cities have clubs that cater to that lifestyle or at the very leat fetish/goth nights where you can meet prety open minded women. I mean, who says you have to date in the vanilla catagory to find someone?

Surely there are some nice cool chiks in those communities?

good lcuk though with what ever you decide

kathy in canada

tabitha_az
09-13-2005, 02:46 PM
Tabitha,

I am really really naive about the whole mistriss thing. So please excuse my ignorance. But is this a situation where you and this lady (the mistress) are dating? Or are you one of many clients that she has? Or...is this a situation where you are paying her for companionship? I just dont' know much about that stuff. I know that there are women who are in business who are dominant and stuff, but I did not know that there are women who just call themselves 'misress' and have a flock of people who hang out with them. can u elaborate?

Also....if you are into that whole dom/sub thing, I am sure there has to be some community close to where you live. I know most major cities have clubs that cater to that lifestyle or at the very leat fetish/goth nights where you can meet prety open minded women. I mean, who says you have to date in the vanilla catagory to find someone?

Surely there are some nice cool chiks in those communities?

good lcuk though with what ever you decide

kathy in canada

Kathy,
Thanks for you interest. My mistress are not dating. We are in a true Dom/sub relationship. She is lifestyle Mistress. She lives this as her lifestyle. i do not pay her as one would do a professional (probably the most i do is pay for dinner,etc). We do participate in local fetish clubs.

i guess my quandry is that i want a relationship. With my Mistress it is purely friendship/serving style of relationship (ie we never have and will never have sex). Dont get me wrong i enjoy the relationship. i guess i want a traditional relationship also. i am sorta stuck in the middle. i am leaning towards fetish. like you said one doesnt have to be limited to looking in the vanilla world to find your "true" love

hope that helps. pls feel free to ask more questions
tab