PDA

View Full Version : Speed Dressing

Kaz
12-03-2010, 04:21 AM
Hi, I have 60 minutes left before I have to get out of my room (Ihave been away for 3 days)... How would you spend the time? Speed Dressing your wardrobe (yes I did bring "everything"!), or chilling? Or just gearing up for the day ahead?

Joanne f
12-03-2010, 05:58 AM
I would find one favorite thing i like to wear and hang around in that for a while :c9:

suzy1
12-03-2010, 01:20 PM
Skinny jeans, fitted top, and plonk on my heir………………..15 secs.

Don’t waste a precious second Kaz.

Hugs, SUZY

Maria in heels
12-03-2010, 01:24 PM
of course you should dress...it will be the most relaxing 60 minutes of your day :)

JaytoJillian
12-03-2010, 01:38 PM
60 minutes is simply not enough time for me to relax and enjoy, but if you can do it, go for it!

Karren H
12-03-2010, 01:56 PM
60 minutes is just enough time to go down to the front desk and reserve your room for another night! Lol

Stephanie47
12-03-2010, 02:20 PM
If I had everything else totally packed I'd fully dress (but, without makeup). Especially, if you're traveling in your own vehicle. It's relatively easy to toss everything into a suitcase and stuff it into the trunk of your car. Just before going onto this site, I had been waiting for the mail delivery. I was tracking a new dress and I knew it was out for delivery. As soon as I saw the mail truck go by I retrieved my new dress. I keep my undergarments together to facilitate dressing quickly. It took me absolutely no time to slip into a white bra, garter girdle, stockings, panties, white heels and my new Angela Plus white dress with blue accents. Tossed on my wig and hit the computer. Now admittedly I have more than an hour to wear my new dress (about four more hours), but, it will be placed back into my temporary storage until Monday. In fact once I sign off for the day, I'm going to check to see if the seller has the white with pink accents for sale.

TiffanyTgirl
12-03-2010, 03:58 PM
I would wear my sexiest thing and just relax and enjoy.

Suzette Muguet de Mai
12-03-2010, 04:34 PM
I am efficient in speed undressing and cleaning make-up, especially when relatives are at the door interupting my day.

Bobbie Bee
12-03-2010, 05:21 PM
Wow, gone in sixty minutes. I would sit and plan out my next dressing time. I don't like to be rushed when I dress; I enjoy it too much to be in a hurry.

Kaz
12-04-2010, 05:06 PM
Thanks Everyone,

I just filled my 60 mins, went to work (I had checked out previously), got home late and had a crazy day today back at home for the weekend seeing the family! So sorry for not responding - but I have been preoccupied!

I got into a few of my sexiest outfits and chilled - took some pics, but surprise surprise they didn't work! Exposure and focus all wrong!. Then decided to dress as a male for the day!

Next time...:daydreaming:

SherriePall
12-04-2010, 05:24 PM
Wow! Dressing as a male for the day. What a bummer!

Kaz
12-04-2010, 05:32 PM
Hey Sherrie,

It's not so bad, you should try it. I get a real thrill from wearing shirts and male jeans... it helps me release the hidden male inside! And male underwear is something to die for!

Of course I wouldn't want to go male full-time... it is just a CD thing...:D !!

Sometimes I have thought about wearing male undies under my skirts....:heehee:

Okay.. maybe that is a little beyond belief! :hugs: