PDA

View Full Version : Wolford pantyhose

Jill
09-13-2005, 01:32 PM
I finally broke down and bought a pair of wolford pantyhose on ebay. If you buy these from an online store you can pay more then 50 or 60 bucks for one pair of pantyhose.

Anyone that has paid attention my posts have probably noticed that I love pantyhose. Pantyhose is my most favorite thing in the world to wear and I have to say that this pair of wolford pantyhose is absolutely amazing. So smooth and wonderful...the bad thing is though the color that came is this bright pinkish color, I thought it would be like a brown mocha color, I can't really wear it with anything. But I guess this is a good excuse to buy a new pair! :thumbsup:

Anyone else have wolford and love them?

Jamie_will_do
09-13-2005, 01:46 PM
Yes, yes, and thrice yes, Jill!

Lots, and lots of Wolford stockings, tights & bodies, some pics of which I've got on Rainbow's legs thread (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showpost.php?p=184197&postcount=155).

If you love Wolford as much as I do, I can also *strongly* recommend Fogal. Some of the most wonderfully sensual, sensitive and all round stunningly gorgeous stuff there is. The opaque tights range is magnificent and in more colours than you can possibly imagine, and their 'Active' one-piece swimsuits are to die for.

Katie Ashe
09-13-2005, 08:42 PM
I'm crazy about stocking also, kinda drives my wife :bonk: somedays. But I woun't pay over 5 bucks for a really good pair, I love the sale rack :D .

Fionax
09-14-2005, 01:36 AM
Wolford are to die for......they are truly form fitting and clasp your legs as you pull them on like a second skin. They almost never snag, and the shiny versions like Glass are so sexy.

They outlast five ordinary tights so though I gulp at the price they pay for themselves I cannot resist spluging every so often. Best of all are their sexy promotional pix, their photographers get all the luck.

Hugs

Fi

Lisa Golightly
09-14-2005, 01:44 AM
Wolfords are cool :)

Jamie_will_do
09-14-2005, 07:49 AM
Both the blue and the red hose here (http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=14474) are from Fogal (Opaque range). Same quality (if not a little better) as Wolford, but many, many more colours and style. Black holdup pic is La Perla.