PDA

View Full Version : Would you ever have imagined ...

kay2
12-04-2010, 03:37 PM
"Would you ever have imagined ..." I began to ask, and before I could complete the question, she shouted "NO!" and then we both absolutely cracked up.

I bought a dress recently that needed some alterations. So, I asked a close woman friend, that I had dated about three years ago, if she would help. She knew about my clothing preferences when I first asked her out back then. We did not continue as a romance (unrelated to CDing), but became close friends.

I brought the dress to her house, and used the bathroom to change into it. After she had pinned it, I planned to go back into the bathroom to change again. However, given I would be trying on the dress multiple times, she just said "Strip." So, off came the dress. And while she was at the sewing machine I thought to ask her if she ever imagined she would be altering a dress for an ex-boyfriend while he stood there in nothing but a slip, pantyhose, and a bra.

Too funny.

Marissa
12-04-2010, 03:44 PM
That is funny, Kay :) Its great that you remained friends after dating..and now the path has come to a new (dress) crossing..LOL.. Thank you for sharing the story.

suzy1
12-04-2010, 04:55 PM
It’s a strange world sometimes Kay. It often has its funny side.

Thanks for making me smile , SUZY

Maria 60
12-04-2010, 10:54 PM
That a great story, made my day.

katrinakat
12-04-2010, 10:59 PM
lol, so funny! I've done some of my ex girlfriends make-up, and quite good too. We all share the same passion for femmedom! Its so much for fun being a girl!!

JohnH
12-04-2010, 11:02 PM
I guess I have close to a typical female figure (albeit a large female figure). I have been rummaging through clothes that were left by my ex-wife and I have found a number of dresses that fit me quite well. I have enough in the way of breasts and hips that alterations are not necessary. In fact my wife teases me about my "tits" or "boobies" on a regular basis.

Heather_Marie
12-04-2010, 11:18 PM
That is a very funny story and to have a very close friend like that is amazing you go girl and enjoy the friendship.

Phyliss
12-05-2010, 06:07 AM
Probably even more interesting, is that it felt so normal. She's altering your dress and, rather than going back and forth to the bathroom to change and waste time, she was quite practical in saying "strip". Seems perfectly normal to me.

Now, adding in the little fact that there just happens to be a bit of gender difference, the scene does get a bit funny.

Having the increased "comfort factor" is a good feeling

juligirl1984
12-05-2010, 06:30 AM
that is so cool! she just treated you like one of the "girls" lol. I bet you had a good day with that project.