PDA

View Full Version : Coming out a little...

Southern Michele
12-04-2010, 07:36 PM
I am interesed if any of you become emboldend at home while doing things like going outside to grill. I am a good cook and use my grill several times a week when I am not traveling. Many times my dinner crosses schedules with my dressing. This is not a problem except that I live in a cluster home community and my neighbors are CLOSE. I have begun to use my grill en-femme and have quit worrying about my neighbor who could look down from his bedroom into my kitchen. I think I look pretty good (if a little volumptuous) so if he has seen me he may think I am X # 4. It is a little liberating and the food here is wonderful.

jasmine57
12-04-2010, 08:12 PM
Hi Michele- I've quit worrying what the neighbors are going to say or think. I use the grill and go out back to smoke enfemme. I go out and get the mail enfemme and just don't really care what anyone thinks. I'm usually just wearing jeans and flats but I've been out in skirts and heels too. It's fun either way.

toniloraine
12-04-2010, 08:27 PM
i quit woorying about my neighbors. i live across the street from a very busy apartment complex and im out in my front yard alot enfemme. the other day i went out front and helped my SO unload the car totally enfemme and both my neighbors were outside ,first time theyve seen me totally dressed .wem talked for about 10 minutes ,no problems or comments

prene
12-13-2010, 06:30 PM
Southern Michele,
I have done the same think.
Went outside 1/2 dressed (breast forms already attached).
Sometimes it is a little fun . . . until I get caught I guess.

Misty G
12-13-2010, 08:01 PM
I am often dressed around the house, and quiet often grill dressed if the neighbors don't want to see me dressed then they should let me know they are coming by. A lady from up the road came by yesterday while I was reading this forum and I was dressed except for makeup and wig. Oh well.