PDA

View Full Version : Why does everything seem better en femme?

katrinakat
12-04-2010, 11:08 PM
For some reason everything feels so right when I'm dressed. I'm so stressed out all day until I get home and dress. I could not do this everyday, but maybe if it was easier.
Crossdressing has become an addiction!!!!!!
An addiction that never seems to be satisfied.

Please reply with your emotions!

Barbara Dugan
12-04-2010, 11:16 PM
Yes you are right Kat while en femme everything looks and feel diferent:)

JohnH
12-04-2010, 11:18 PM
Let's put it this way - men are constrained in a really narrow way of how they dress, how they groom themselves, and how they act.

It is really such a relief to cast aside those constraints!

JustineFallow
12-04-2010, 11:43 PM
I'm kind of a taciturn sort in boy mode, and if I had a dollar for every person who told me to "Cheer up!" when I'm just not a smiley kind of guy in general I'd have enough money to pay the fine for smacking the crap out of the next person who says it. But when I'm dressed and get a glimpse of myself in a mirror or even a reflection off glass of any sort, my eyes light up and the corners of my mouth head north.

StaceyJane
12-04-2010, 11:48 PM
I think everything seems better because when I'm dressed I'm free to be my true self.

Carrie R
12-05-2010, 12:28 AM
Even the pizza rolls are tastier!

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 02:10 AM
For some reason everything feels so right when I'm dressed. I'm so stressed out all day until I get home and dress. I could not do this everyday, but maybe if it was easier.

I love to put on my "girl" self also when I can. I love to feel like a woman when dressed. I like to feel pretty, and I really wish I could pull it off in public. My happiest dreams are of being accepted while dressed.

Rianna Humble
12-05-2010, 02:41 AM

As a man, you are expected to repress your emotions in the majority of circumstances and that is stressful. Being dressed feels right because you can re-connect with your emotions.

I'm sorry, I do not agree that cross-dressing is an addiction because that would imply harmful effects whereas dressing may make relationships more interesting but does not harm you - rather the opposite, it makes you a more balanced person.

I love being dressed in all circumstances - so much so that I no longer pretend to be a man.

NathalieX66
12-05-2010, 02:49 AM
I love being en femme.
Once I began incorporating such a thing into the public spectrum, I now feel whole.

TracyBoy
12-05-2010, 02:54 AM
I love being en femme.
Once I began incorporating such a thing into the public spectrum, I now feel whole.

I can tell by viewing your avitar that you love being en femme. You are very beautiful!

Diane Smith
12-05-2010, 03:08 AM
Dressing up is exciting, in the literal, physical sense. It stimulates the endocrine system like jumping out of an airplane, watching your favorite ballplayer hit a homer, or running away from a charging rhino. (But it's safer, in general.) When adrenaline and other hormones (no, not that kind) are flowing in your system, all the senses are heightened. Colors are brighter, tastes are stronger, scents are more distinctive, thoughts come faster and are more creative, the memories formed are more vivid. And like other forms of thrill-seeking, adrenaline-stimulating activities, your body craves more and more of these intense sensations. Unfortunately, the effect diminishes the more often or the longer you spend dressed; it becomes less exciting over time. But done occasionally and in appropriate moderation, it can be a great way to recharge your mental and sensory batteries.

Also, when we dress, we can often use it as an excuse to escape from our normal existence and put everyday humdrum cares and responsibilities aside for a few hours, or a day or two. This will also improve your outlook, at least temporarily -- but there is a downside, which is that it only postpones these concerns, and you still have to face them when you return to your "drab" life. That, I think, is one of the reasons some of us report being down at least a little when we get home and take off the clothes.

Of course, little of this applies to those who are full-time or nearly so. It's one of the things that separates the women from the girls, so to speak.

- Diane

eluuzion
12-05-2010, 03:30 AM
:heehee:

This thread topic made me laugh, because it reminded me of a television commercial several years ago for a margarine spread, that had this ketchy lil' jingle...

"Everything's better...with Blue Bonnet on-it!"

looking back, maybe it was a secret message for CDer's...:heehee:

:love:

Kate Simmons
12-05-2010, 04:22 AM
I think it's mostly to do with perspective and mindset myself.:)

jasmine57
12-05-2010, 07:31 AM
I agree with you Kat. I was thinking the exact same thing just the other day and trying to figure out why and decided not to bother just to go with it.